bit-tech.net

Old 29th Apr 2012, 21:40   #3561
Cheap Mod Wannabe
Ultramodder

Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
@Material, those are some lovely wedding shots!

@Dog Knees, really nice details. Like the treatment on both. Especially like the Bee

@GregTheRotter, the second one I like as a photographs.

@Measter, quite few of the bird shots are lovely. Really like the Orange chested one.

@Eddie Dane, nice one... but in your Flickr you have SOME AMAZING SHOTS of the stage & lights from far & above. Those just blew my mind!

@whisperwolf the red smoke on the white background looks brilliant.

Was just going through tones of never opened photos.
Found this snapshot...
alternate name is the Beautiful Side of Ryan Air

On these summits rest the eternal snows by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr

It's not as pretty when you land in Eastern Europe though...

Gaz-24 Volga by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr

So to end with something more beautiful;
here's a shot of two GT3's racing wheel to wheel. Was just playing with CameraBag app

Porsche Wheel to Wheel Battle by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr
Cheap Mod Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Apr 2012, 04:17   #3562
glaeken
Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

glaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Love the Mountains and porsche shots CMW.

Little messing around in PS with a photo I took in Mykonos.

mykonos_blue by kch_86, on Flickr

mykonos_red by kch_86, on Flickr

mykonos_old by kch_86, on Flickr

Thanks for the tip CMW ( didn't really notice how rotated they were until you pointed it out )

Last edited by glaeken; 30th Apr 2012 at 16:24.
glaeken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Apr 2012, 07:53   #3563
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
CMW - the hills and the Porsches are awesome!

Glaeken - I really like Mykonos blue My mum was there two years ago, I think. She said it was amazingly beautiful.
Old 30th Apr 2012, 12:45   #3564
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime
bit-tech Staff

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Love the shots Glaeken - it's look awesome to have prints of the blue and the red next to each other on on a wall.

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Apr 2012, 16:27   #3565
glaeken
Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

glaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremelglaeken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post
CMW - the hills and the Porsches are awesome!

Glaeken - I really like Mykonos blue My mum was there two years ago, I think. She said it was amazingly beautiful.
Thanks! Yeah really loved Mykonos. Such an awesome little island, and walking around in the town is like a maze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Material View Post
Love the shots Glaeken - it's look awesome to have prints of the blue and the red next to each other on on a wall.
Thanks! I had thought of the same thing And maybe make it a trio with the original in the middle.
Old 30th Apr 2012, 16:53   #3566
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaeken View Post
Thanks! Yeah really loved Mykonos. Such an awesome little island, and walking around in the town is like a maze.

Thanks! I had thought of the same thing And maybe make it a trio with the original in the middle.
I think you should make the three available as a print set, or send us the RAWs.
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2012, 00:14   #3567
glaeken
Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

Highest res I can find is 1600x1200 . The originals are at my parents house. But I've zipped up the original + all the versions here: mykonos_photos.zip
Old 1st May 2012, 13:07   #3568
LennyRhys
Air Cooled

LennyRhys is definitely a rep cheat.LennyRhys is definitely a rep cheat.LennyRhys is definitely a rep cheat.LennyRhys is definitely a rep cheat.LennyRhys is definitely a rep cheat.LennyRhys is definitely a rep cheat.LennyRhys is definitely a rep cheat.LennyRhys is definitely a rep cheat.LennyRhys is definitely a rep cheat.LennyRhys is definitely a rep cheat.LennyRhys is definitely a rep cheat.
Found this guy on my living room wall so had to coax him into some portraiture before releasing him back into the "wild" outdoors

Two shots taken with the Sigma 105mm macro at f/11 with the 7D at ISO 800 and a 580EX II at full power, bounced; both captures focus stacked in Photoshop CS5. I really miss the IQ of my 1DsII, but the 7D is not bad...just noisy.
Old 1st May 2012, 14:43   #3569
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's:

a) A great photo

b) GOING TO GIVE ME NIGHTMARES
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2012, 15:02   #3570
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime
bit-tech Staff

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Get. It. Off. My. Screen

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2012, 18:31   #3571
Tribble
Steals Avatars

Tribble - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Tribble - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Tribble - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Tribble - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Tribble - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Tribble - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Tribble - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Tribble - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Tribble - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Tribble - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Tribble - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Material View Post
Get. It. Off. My. Screen
i thought him kind of cute.
Old 2nd May 2012, 00:16   #3572
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Senses are tingling.
Old 2nd May 2012, 02:01   #3573
GeorgeStorm
Aggressive PC Builder

GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.

Leaning Screw by George.Yoda, on Flickr

Peeking keycaps by George.Yoda, on Flickr
Old 2nd May 2012, 12:46   #3574
stonedsurd

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I don't know if this counts, but I re-edited a whole mess of shots because there was almost no work to do today.

F-22 Raptor (Redone) by angad84, on Flickr

Light Up the Pipe! by angad84, on Flickr

Horses Hooking Up by angad84, on Flickr

Going Hot by angad84, on Flickr

The Stare by angad84, on Flickr
Old 2nd May 2012, 16:02   #3575
glaeken
Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

Love the raptor and harrier stare down.
Old 2nd May 2012, 16:52   #3576
Threefiguremini
Supermodder

Threefiguremini has yet to learn the way of the DremelThreefiguremini has yet to learn the way of the DremelThreefiguremini has yet to learn the way of the DremelThreefiguremini has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I love a good monkey

Old 2nd May 2012, 18:38   #3577
stonedsurd

Stop this monkey business!

Old 3rd May 2012, 00:16   #3578
glaeken
Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

Purple Flower by kch_86, on Flickr

Really original name
Old 3rd May 2012, 00:46   #3579
mars-bar-man
Side bewb.

mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.
Stonedsurd: I'm seriously jealous of your abilities of taking photo's of some utterly beautiful planes. Only wish I could get a chance to get some snaps of them!
Old 3rd May 2012, 05:37   #3580
Cheap Mod Wannabe
Ultramodder

Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I've seen most of those already @Stonedsurd, but still love looking at the refueling & the awesome Harrier.

@Threefiguremini That's some amazing monkey shots!
Cheap Mod Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
no skimlinks, stonedsurd? hell yes!