bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 13th Oct 2012, 13:51   #81
patara
life is wonderful

patara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
made the name illumination left better than expected

Old 13th Oct 2012, 22:04   #82
ziza
Multimodder

ziza has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That illumination looks stunning on the case, also the paint job is really nice. Congratulations for the project look really perfect.
per me si va tra la perduta gente
ziza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2012, 00:57   #83
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Illuminated sign is awesome patara.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Oct 2012, 17:42   #84
patara
life is wonderful

patara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
all thanks, made a support under a box I will mold further but at first of assembly foam I will make a form

Old 23rd Oct 2012, 13:14   #85
patara
life is wonderful

it is a little updatings

Old 27th Oct 2012, 10:07   #86
patara
life is wonderful

Old 27th Oct 2012, 13:29   #87
Shurika
Multimodder

Shurika has yet to learn the way of the DremelShurika has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My mother is woman, what the hell is this? Besides, I like it! Keep it up
Old 28th Oct 2012, 18:00   #88
patara
life is wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurika View Post
My mother is woman, what the hell is this? Besides, I like it! Keep it up

: Dremel:
Old 28th Oct 2012, 18:05   #89
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Watching & enjoying the stages before it looks amazing, nice progress patara.
Old 28th Oct 2012, 18:12   #90
patara
life is wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Watching & enjoying the stages before it looks amazing, nice progress patara.
thanks, today bought many details for further work and a little manual tool in the course of work it it will be visible, the most important was bought by the power unit which very much was necessary to me for further work: Большой палец:: Dremel:

Old 31st Oct 2012, 20:54   #91
patara
life is wonderful

Decided to increase support height by means of aluminum in thickness 6мм, painted two layers still remained two and to open previous a paint coat for abstraction

Old 1st Nov 2012, 23:39   #92
patara
life is wonderful

Prepared for a support the directing

Old 2nd Nov 2012, 00:05   #93
spigs_rex
Modder

spigs_rex has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Holy crap dude that's amazing ...I can't amagine how much time n effort you put into that!
Had a quick scroll at the first pics and was interested by the acrylic ...and the iron heh heh, then was amazed by the the rest of the log ...well done !
spigs_rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Nov 2012, 20:59   #94
patara
life is wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by spigs_rex View Post
Holy crap dude that's amazing ...I can't amagine how much time n effort you put into that!
Had a quick scroll at the first pics and was interested by the acrylic ...and the iron heh heh, then was amazed by the the rest of the log ...well done !

thanks friend: Большой палец:
made illumination, and painted the lower part of a box

Old 3rd Nov 2012, 22:24   #95
Razarach
Multimodder

Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Razarach is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
You, sir, are awesome.
Razarach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2012, 17:13   #96
patara
life is wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razarach View Post
You, sir, are awesome.
Assembled panels, connected light, it was necessary to finish fixture

Old 4th Nov 2012, 23:56   #97
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

I love that internal lighting, really works brilliantly with the heavily textured surface work on this casting shadows, I've never thought of trying an effect like that for a light panel until now, so nice.
Old 7th Nov 2012, 20:05   #98
patara
life is wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
I love that internal lighting, really works brilliantly with the heavily textured surface work on this casting shadows, I've never thought of trying an effect like that for a light panel until now, so nice.
Waynio thanks, illumination on fans too white color,the cover of a compartment 5-25 suffered changes as I will finish I will lay out a photo, was it is necessary to do in it one more opening under refueling of motors
Old 10th Nov 2012, 17:13   #99
patara
life is wonderful

All hello who watches work, little change of a compartment 5-25 and installation of legs

Old 14th Nov 2012, 12:36   #100
patara
life is wonderful

: Dremel:

View Mode