bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 8th Nov 2012, 13:01   #21
ShinyAli
Supermodder

ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ShinyAli - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Nice work, but please sort out the picture size a lot of them are around 500KB way too big
ShinyAli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 13:18   #22
TheDodoKiller
Supermodder

TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.TheDodoKiller is definitely a rep cheat.
Nice work. Looking forward to the finished thing!
TheDodoKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 14:12   #23
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Great work, cant wait to see it in coating

and damn builds like this make me wish I had access to a workshop...
Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 15:23   #24
Karrek
Multimodder

Karrek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I also have not been able to see the pics yet due to the size, but I can see the sketchup drawings. My one thought was that maybe you should make two of the front panels - one with the components' logos, and one without (or with something that won't change like your name or the computer symbol shown at the top). The reason for this would be that if you someday swap out a component, that panel would then be out-of-date or irrelevant. Thus, in the future when you change a component or tire of the logos, you could just swap out the front panel and be good to go...

Alternatively, you could just not worry about it and ignore my thought! :-)

I like the overall concept and look forward to seeing the pics.
Karrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 00:24   #25
Phame
Hukkel's sex slave

Phame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by elAwesome View Post
Stunnig work so far!
I definately wanna see more
Thanks dude, soon when I get the case and bits back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinq-sea View Post
Love it. All these cool projects have inspired me. Maybe I'll create something in the new year (although I no longer have a workshop - I'll have to blag my Dad's!)
Thankyou man means alot!!!, yeah its handy having a workshop with lots of machines.. GL with your future build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyAli View Post
Nice work, but please sort out the picture size a lot of them are around 500KB way too big
Thankyou and sorry dude, I have to catch a spare moment when I can sort it out.. Its been noted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDodoKiller View Post
Nice work. Looking forward to the finished thing!
So am I fella, and thanking you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelobee View Post
Great work, cant wait to see it in coating

and damn builds like this make me wish I had access to a workshop...
Thankyou sir.. - Nor can I!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrek View Post
I also have not been able to see the pics yet due to the size, but I can see the sketchup drawings. My one thought was that maybe you should make two of the front panels - one with the components' logos, and one without (or with something that won't change like your name or the computer symbol shown at the top). The reason for this would be that if you someday swap out a component, that panel would then be out-of-date or irrelevant. Thus, in the future when you change a component or tire of the logos, you could just swap out the front panel and be good to go...

Alternatively, you could just not worry about it and ignore my thought! :-)

I like the overall concept and look forward to seeing the pics.
Apologies for that mate, the thing with it is.. I like to build cases so I will never update the hardware in it, just move it aside and start a new one!
I can see that, that would be a good idea. If I do a server which I am planing, then may have to do it the way you said!
Phame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 12:08   #26
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Great looking build Phame
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 14:36   #27
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking good Happy holydays
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 21:27   #28
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Very nice indeed Phame.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2013, 23:33   #29
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
How is the build going dude ?
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2013, 13:13   #30
Floyd
Wire Twister

Floyd has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking great!
Ill have to step up and start designing my next mod before too much longer, although the wife might kill me for having yet another PC in the house haha.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2013, 09:46   #31
Concept73
Wannabe modder.

Concept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming SaiyanConcept73 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
looks awesome! wish i could build as good as this!
Concept73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2013, 10:49   #32
Phame
Hukkel's sex slave

Phame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPhame is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Sorry about these late replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Great looking build Phame
Cheers Nate, yeah this build got finished but don't put any photos up. It is now a redundant build and just sits in storage in my unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream1 View Post
Looking good Happy holydays
Thanks dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Very nice indeed Phame.
Cheers Wayne..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
How is the build going dude ?
Finished man, but just don't use it.. And forgot about putting photos up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
Looking great!
Ill have to step up and start designing my next mod before too much longer, although the wife might kill me for having yet another PC in the house haha.
Yeah, I have the same problem man.. Atleast with the WetPi it was so small so she didnt really notice it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvJaB View Post
looks awesome! wish i could build as good as this!
Thankyou fella..
Phame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2013, 10:53   #33
Hukkel
James' minion

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Get some photos up James!

The world needs more orange and you know it!
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode