bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: What's your favourite mod this month?
Bel Air by alain-s 33 26.40%
Monochrome by GotMod? 19 15.20%
NEU.TRON by andy_mcp1 30 24.00%
RE-Define XL by Wissel 23 18.40%
REDELUX by quizz_kid 26 20.80%
Steampunk'd TJ11 by Fuganater 72 57.60%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 9th Nov 2012, 07:18   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Mod Of The Month October 2012

Get voting...
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 07:59   #2
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
One of those months where I can't not vote for all.

Nice projects.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 08:19   #3
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Firstly, honored to be a candidate of course. But secondly, thatīs some competition!

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 08:19   #4
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
The Steampunk TJ11 and the BelAir got my vote. I think they are outstanding mods!
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 09:30   #5
Karrek
Multimodder

Karrek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
SteamPunk'd and Bel Air are my choices - amazing work and detail... although all are very worthy of this competition. Good luck to all and thanks for the inspiration!
Karrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 09:45   #6
Wissel
Minimodder

Wissel has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
So pleased to get nominated for this (and surprised)

Mines not in the same league as some of the amazing builds on this site and the ones nominated this month but its still feels great.

My vote has to go to Steampunk'd, been watching this one from the start and love it.
Wissel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 09:53   #7
Fuganater
Supermodder

Fuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run Crysis
Is it sad that I just got teary eye'd about being in the MOTM comp here? It has really been my dream over 4 projects to be in on this. Honeycomb did make it into CustomPC magazine but never made it in to a MOTM competition.

Thank you so much for this opturnity and good luck to everyone.

Last edited by Fuganater; 9th Nov 2012 at 10:03.
Fuganater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 10:01   #8
kier
Modding and coffee

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
TJ11 for me

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 10:10   #9
SazBard
10 Print "C64 ftw"

SazBard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Redelux looks simply amazing and gets my vote. Keep up the good work :-)
SazBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 10:13   #10
wejjy
Hypermodder

wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Neutron gets my vote, awesome design and I'm loving ITX builds with grunt more and more lately!!
Coolermaster Cosmos II | 3770k @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 16gb Corsair Vengeance | 2 x EVGA 680's Sli'd | 256gb Samsung SSD | 4 x 2TB Samsung Spinpoints | Asus Xonar | Fully Immersed in Beautiful H2O using EK's Finest + Aquacomputer Aquaero 5XT
Interior Des(k)ign | BitPac | Bitfenix Prodigy Stacker
Modding is addictive!![/CENTER]
wejjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 13:38   #11
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is definitely a rep cheat.Guinevere is definitely a rep cheat.Guinevere is definitely a rep cheat.Guinevere is definitely a rep cheat.Guinevere is definitely a rep cheat.Guinevere is definitely a rep cheat.Guinevere is definitely a rep cheat.Guinevere is definitely a rep cheat.Guinevere is definitely a rep cheat.Guinevere is definitely a rep cheat.Guinevere is definitely a rep cheat.
Would have voted for TJ11 but I'm a stickler for details when it comes to steampunk and I can't get over the superfluous gears being used as decoration. It just screams "You're trying to hard!" at me.

I know this is 'my' issue as the workmanship is amazing... but then so is REDELUX. A Mod that doesn't add redundant steampunk 'bling' for the sake of it.

So my vote's gone for REDELUX. It's insanely beautiful and beautifully insane.
Guinevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 22:20   #12
patara
life is wonderful

patara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpatara has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
GotMod?
Old 9th Nov 2012, 22:43   #13
TheGreatSatan
Dark Lord of BT!

TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.
Fuganater F.T.W.!!
Modified Azza Genesis with an Intel i7 2600K, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H, 32GB (8GB x 8) Corsair XMS3, 960GB Crucial M500, 240GB Sandisk Extreme, Corsair AX1500i 80 Titanium, Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti, and a Corsair H60
TheGreatSatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Nov 2012, 04:57   #14
d_stilgar
Old School Modder

d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.d_stilgar is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
TJ11 gets my vote as well.
d_stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Nov 2012, 07:50   #15
HammerForged
Minimodder

HammerForged has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
New here. Had to come on over from OCN to show my support for FUGA!
HammerForged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Nov 2012, 08:19   #16
jimbags
What's a Dremel?

jimbags has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
that steampunk TJ11 is soooo sweet!!!!!!!!
jimbags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Nov 2012, 09:47   #17
Canardwc
Gentel-Mod'R

Canardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I love TJ11 lot of awsome work (but too much rewards)
I love Neu TRON for the design (but it's a remake of the first TRON)
Canardwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Nov 2012, 10:52   #18
EK_Derick
EKWB Forum Support

EK_Derick has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Fuga all day errday
EK_Derick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Nov 2012, 21:09   #19
alain-s
Supermodder

alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.alain-s is definitely a rep cheat.
Thank U Bit-Tech for nominating Bel Air for MOTM. And also thanks to all the people that voted for my project.
Old 15th Nov 2012, 09:48   #20
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Bel Air + Steampunkd!!
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode