bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: Which is your choice of Mod Of The Month?
Bright Panel by Mr_Armageddon 19 13.67%
Combine Ceiling Turret by Mindphaser 26 18.71%
Corsair 600T GREEN by FiXeL 17 12.23%
Rebirth by bulldogjeff 47 33.81%
Simodd by Fifas 28 20.14%
StarCraft Tribute by Johnny71 50 35.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Old 8th Nov 2012, 19:36   #41
Johnny71
Multimodder

Johnny71 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
I did put some photo's in my log just for you lol

What i didn't realize is how close this is and never expected to see my build doing as well as it is.

Dam i wish I never voted for Starcraft now lol
Haha well big thanks to you Really appreciate this opportunity and even close though I have so humble opponents that vote on my build Many thanks to you all, so close now!
Johnny71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 07:03   #42
YEHBABY
Self made Billionnaire

YEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Only 10 mins to go. This has been a close race all the way through.

NAS: QNAP TS-670 Pro. 2 x 4TB WD RED
YEHBABY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 07:24   #43
YEHBABY
Self made Billionnaire

YEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming SaiyanYEHBABY is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post

Dam i wish I never voted for Starcraft now lol
This has been a close race all the way through. In fact if Jeff had voted for himself it would have been 48 to 49. Still the same winner, but only 1 point in it !

Congrats to Starcraft.

NAS: QNAP TS-670 Pro. 2 x 4TB WD RED
YEHBABY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 08:11   #44
Johnny71
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by YEHBABY View Post
This has been a close race all the way through. In fact if Jeff had voted for himself it would have been 48 to 49. Still the same winner, but only 1 point in it !

Congrats to Starcraft.
Yes it's been incredible close all the way, now I can pust out Thank you!
Old 9th Nov 2012, 11:24   #45
Fifas
Minimodder

Fifas has yet to learn the way of the DremelFifas has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow...Third for me?

Thanks guys! Really appreciate this!
Fifas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 13:10   #46
C4B12
Minimalistic PC's

C4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youC4B12 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Gratz Johnny!

Check out my website Minimalistic PC where you can find different modding projects, reviews and contests!
C4B12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 17:34   #47
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Well done Johnny well deserved mate.

Note to self: In future if i get another nomination wait till the end so I do end up voting for the winner ...lol
bulldogjeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2012, 18:30   #48
bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyanbulldogjeff is a Super Spamming Saiyan
What happens about prizes, do I have to claim it, on one has contacted me yet.
I'm still waiting for my prize from last years MOTY as well
Old 4th Dec 2012, 17:03   #49
bulldogjeff

Any one ??
Old 7th Dec 2012, 02:19   #50
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
You need to place 1st for the motm prize Jeff, I'm disappointed in lamptron for not sending you the double random prize from moty yet, phobya have a phobia of giving prizes too while getting free advertising.

Go to lamptrons contact us page & tell them about it Jeff referring them to the moty winners thread where I said you can have it.
http://www.lamptron.com/support/
They really should get that fan controller sent to you because they'd have got that advertising for free otherwise.

Corsair & mnpctech as good as can be at honouring prizes, I was highly impressed with the promptness of corsair, the case & psu came I think a few days after I sent Antony my article write up for custom pc, was a really nice surprise thinking I didn't order anything, what the heck could it be lol.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2013, 22:32   #51
Luciel
Lamptron Europe

Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I know it´s a bit of a reviving thread thing here, but have to ask, Jeff did you ever contact Lamptron after Waynio mentioned it?
Luciel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2013, 22:55   #52
Johnny71
Multimodder

can just speak from my point of view, still haven't recieved anything after been in contact with them, a little sad.. well well
Old 28th Jan 2013, 23:28   #53
Luciel
Lamptron Europe

Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Luciel - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Hi Johnny, (this goes for jeff as well), get in contact with them on lamptron.com/support (new support system) and they´ll sort it out, but trust me, get in contact
Luciel is online now   Reply With Quote

View Mode