bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 13th Nov 2012, 16:30   #21
krussellusaf
Modder

krussellusaf has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like the case. It has great potential. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Subbed.
krussellusaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2012, 20:31   #22
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

AciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by krussellusaf View Post
I like the case. It has great potential. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Subbed.
Thanks. I hope you'll enjoy
AciD_RaiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 17:51   #23
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

AciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run CrysisAciD_RaiN can run Crysis
Sleeved the "front" panel cables

Cut out for the other side-panel window

And yay I got an order from highflow so I could continue

Put di-noc on the EG backplate

And finally the EK waterblock installed on the GPU

I'm sorry for the poor quality of the pictures. I don't have a camera so I'm just using my phone. Hope I can get a camera one day but modding comes number one for me so a camera is not one of my priorities...
Old 24th Nov 2012, 18:01   #24
Lehani
Multimodder

Lehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by AciD_RaiN View Post
Icelandic originally came from Denmark and we say Danish people talk like they have a potato stuck in their throat lol

But yeah we have heated sidewalks in some places :P
Heated sidewalks awesome :P

well this case is very popular and i sub'ed your thread - you are in the same boat as me mate - Nutman is just a fanatic case modder with a perfectionist with his build :P which can be good and bad - but helpful he is..

i cant wait to see more from you on this build i am getting ideas for a mATX build myself one day so this case can give me ideas
Lehani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Nov 2012, 19:58   #25
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehani View Post
Heated sidewalks awesome :P

well this case is very popular and i sub'ed your thread - you are in the same boat as me mate - Nutman is just a fanatic case modder with a perfectionist with his build :P which can be good and bad - but helpful he is..

i cant wait to see more from you on this build i am getting ideas for a mATX build myself one day so this case can give me ideas
Thanks mate. I know Nut(S)man a little so I know he's being helpful The front will be black so in my opinion this is really not out of place
Old 25th Nov 2012, 03:12   #26
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Had some time today to wrap my rads in di-noc and open up the fittings bag

Old 25th Nov 2012, 07:45   #27
Lehani
Multimodder

Lehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well when you dont got the opptuniti to paint - the film is very nice indeed - i used it on my first CaseMod to.. holding the radiator in white/black is looking kinda awesome -

in my current mod i just thinking about to paint the whole radiator - but nice idea you got there

keep up the good work
Old 25th Nov 2012, 13:01   #28
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehani View Post
Well when you dont got the opptuniti to paint - the film is very nice indeed - i used it on my first CaseMod to.. holding the radiator in white/black is looking kinda awesome -

in my current mod i just thinking about to paint the whole radiator - but nice idea you got there

keep up the good work
Thanks. It's just a shame that I can't do any painting during the winter but the di-noc looks just fine
Old 25th Nov 2012, 21:24   #29
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Love the white diNoc. Moar, please.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2012, 22:01   #30
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Love the white diNoc. Moar, please.
Will be using some more di-noc I hope

Decided to throw in a pic of my flushing bucket while flushing the rads. 2 hours each should do it...

Old 30th Nov 2012, 18:34   #31
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Sleeved my fans and the pump/res combo

Old 1st Dec 2012, 09:26   #32
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Coming along nicely.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Dec 2012, 15:18   #33
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Coming along nicely.
Thanks mate
Old 5th Dec 2012, 00:53   #34
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

I was finally able to afford to buy a PSU and started sleeving a bit... Finished all my white sleeve so I will have to finish next week

Old 5th Dec 2012, 04:44   #35
Dmlindley
Minimodder

Dmlindley has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by AciD_RaiN View Post
Had some time today to wrap my rads in di-noc and open up the fittings bag

Love the white Di-Noc! that stuff is pretty incredible. I'm going to be using the graphite Di-Noc in my build. WAY GOOD STUFF! haha. Definitely a fan of this build and can't wait to see more.
Dmlindley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2012, 18:37   #36
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

@Dmlindley: Thanks mate I will be using more di-noc when I can order some more from the UK I'm expecting to get the acrylic for the front and windows tomorrow so should be an update tomorrow night
Old 5th Dec 2012, 19:47   #37
Dmlindley
Minimodder

Dmlindley has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That front panel is going to look great on this build!!
Dmlindley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2012, 21:26   #38
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmlindley View Post
That front panel is going to look great on this build!!
I hope so
Old 7th Dec 2012, 18:28   #39
AciD_RaiN
Multimodder

Finally got some acrylic for the windows and front panel.

Did the windows and imo I did a pretty good job

Started on the front panel

Hopefully I will have some time tomorrow to do some more
Old 7th Dec 2012, 22:38   #40
Psyance
Supermodder

Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.
Really liking this. Subbed :-)
Psyance is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode