bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 5th Mar 2012, 13:12   #81
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
This ended up being too awesome for words!! I'm sure cooler master will like it too!! +rep
Old 5th Mar 2012, 18:22   #82
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Looks good now that it's done. I think the eagle head would have looked better as a gun turret now after seeing it all together, though. That sucker just needs gun barrels all over it.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2012, 21:35   #83
dmcgrath
Master of Pancakes

dmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks so much guys.
Cheap - I kind of like the idea of a case like a battle ship. Maybe in the future. lol. I think an aircraft carrier or dreadnaught class (space or sea) battle ship would also be pretty neat. Battleship grey color is more appealing to me than the military greens and camouflage anymore.
dmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Mar 2012, 21:41   #84
ASPHIAX
Beyond Complexity Lies Simplicity

ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!

Nuff said !
W. www.ModWithMe.com
FB. https://www.facebook.com/ModWithMe
ASPHIAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2012, 19:23   #85
PcJunkie209
Multimodder

PcJunkie209 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks like our eagles have landed in chino, ca yesterday morning. So I've been told.
PcJunkie209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2012, 18:50   #86
dmcgrath
Master of Pancakes

dmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldmcgrath has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcJunkie209 View Post
Looks like our eagles have landed in chino, ca yesterday morning. So I've been told.
Haha, fingers crossed! Then they still have to travel to the East coast.
Old 6th Apr 2012, 18:13   #87
Sutura
Modder

Sutura has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I saw your mod on the official Cooler Master Facebook page . Good stuff.
Sutura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2012, 22:24   #88
dmcgrath
Master of Pancakes

Great stuff, thanks a lot!

It looks like it made it to PAX East in one piece. I hope everyone enjoys looking at it.
I'm up there in some rare company, Smooth Creations, Lee Harrington/PCJunkie's Blue Death mod, and last year's PC Mag, Rig of the Year, (I am sorry I see a Mass Effect 3 mod too, but I don't know whose it is.)
Old 20th May 2012, 21:21   #89
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Awesome work as usual Daniel!

Exterior effect reminds me of Weisman Art Museum, less than mile from my shop.

Old 20th May 2012, 21:39   #90
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Good bump there Bill, utterly missed this mod.

Loving the panel work
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2012, 22:04   #91
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming SaiyanKidMod-Southpaw is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Simply stunning!
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2012, 00:06   #92
dmcgrath
Master of Pancakes

Thanks guys. Well PAX East came and went. I don't know what other plans they had for the mod. If I was ever going to be able to finish that last piece for them or if they just binned the whole thing. lol.

Oh well, if it ever comes back into the light I'll let you know.

_dan
Old 14th Nov 2012, 00:32   #93
Canardwc
Gentel-Mod'R

Canardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Canardwc is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode