bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 18th Sep 2012, 14:02   #141
suragh
Derp

suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.suragh is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parge View Post
Stop me if I'm wrong but those YouTube clips make the game look like a total yawnfest.
Yawnfest because you can't physically be there to play it? It's a whole other thing when you play for real. The game is outstanding so far, servers holding up to 6000 players per server. The option to play with a team of 48 or go alone and to fly a bunch of vehicles and shoot people with hundreds of guns with customization features really does say something.
Old 18th Sep 2012, 17:15   #142
adzc1987
Supermodder

adzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The guns feel week to me, like they need to ooomph the volume, when i shoot as a HA it just seems......weak, like not the sort of sound i would expect a machione gune to make.

Drop me a PM if you buy an account and I can share the reward with you

Arma3 - VOLCBAT - Realism without the bollocks!
adzc1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Sep 2012, 17:54   #143
[PUNK] crompers
Dremedial

[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Got my beta key from a mate the other night. Three of us getting in a liberator and doing some bombing runs is great fun. Had a large scale infantry battle in the dark last night which was seriously good fun.

There are things that need sorting out (I'm looking at you max suit animations) but the game is in a better state at this beta stage than a lot of releases. Really promising.
| Main Rig | TJ07B-W | 2600k @ 4.7Ghz | Sabertooth Z77 | 8GB Corsair Vengance | EVGA FTW 670 @ 1305Mhz | Samsung 830 128GB |1TB Samsung F3 | EK Supremacy CSQ | EK FC680 CSQ | Corsair HX650W | U2711 | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless | Xonar Essence STX | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm |
| HTPC | Lian Li Q11-B | AMD A10 5800k | ASRock FM2A75M-ITX | 8GB XMS3 2000 | 1TB Seagate | SFX 350W |
[PUNK] crompers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Sep 2012, 18:20   #144
Jester_612
"Jammy..."

Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suragh View Post
Anyone playing on EU1 or 3?
I had chars on all 3. Servers are changing name in a few days, along with a char wipe. So I suggest that those without outfits could stick to one server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parge View Post
Stop me if I'm wrong but those YouTube clips make the game look like a total yawnfest.
I'm not a fan of zerg bs, and have stayed away from Zurvan and so on. You get hundreds of people contending a base the size of a battlefield map, these turn into big meat grinders. I prefer the tactical satelliting.

Have a scan through this:

Old 18th Sep 2012, 20:55   #145
dolphie
ken sent me

dolphie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dolphie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dolphie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dolphie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dolphie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dolphie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dolphie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dolphie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dolphie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dolphie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.dolphie is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
That looks pretty amazing.
dolphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 21:05   #146
dieharder
Modder

dieharder can run Crysisdieharder can run Crysisdieharder can run Crysisdieharder can run Crysisdieharder can run Crysisdieharder can run Crysisdieharder can run Crysisdieharder can run Crysisdieharder can run Crysisdieharder can run Crysisdieharder can run Crysis
I got a spare beta key if anyone wants one
dieharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Sep 2012, 22:28   #147
Jester_612
"Jammy..."

Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieharder View Post
I got a spare beta key if anyone wants one
Start a thread in general. There were ten disappointed people after one yesterday.

Old 21st Sep 2012, 00:13   #148
ccxo
On top of a hill

ccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Well tonight on EU 2- think its now called Herse, most of the TR left to join the Vanu before the switch so it was 40% to 30/33 TR/NC, resulting in the TR being beaten quite heavily on all fronts.

Most of the fights where so one sided as alot of the TR stayed in the warp gates though eventually the sides blanced out and TR pushed out and took half the map again.

Hopefully they will buff the TR guns as at current its so enoying going up aginst Vanu/NC and doing little damage and dying in the process.
ccxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Oct 2012, 21:43   #149
Eggy
Multimodder

Eggy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Why is it so hard to get a key for this beta? Never had this much trouble getting one. being ignored on twitter and facebook.
Eggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Oct 2012, 14:37   #150
Otis1337
aka - Reaper

Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.
considering paying the 29.99 for the release in-game cash + items and a beta key....
Old 9th Oct 2012, 17:26   #151
adzc1987
Supermodder

adzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeladzc1987 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I would not have paid for it in its current state in all honesty. Granted you get the value in station cash and the xp boost etc, but i wouldnt be happy paying for it.

The defending mechanic changed it seems to be mean a lot of defending with nothing to show for it like the "FAcility Defended" bonus you got. From what i saw this mechanic was disliked and removed, now people are asking it back!

Old 13th Oct 2012, 20:34   #152
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I have a spare key if anyone wants it.

edit: key has been given out

Last edited by GravitySmacked; 14th Oct 2012 at 17:55.
GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Oct 2012, 21:16   #153
Jester_612
"Jammy..."

Old 11th Nov 2012, 10:19   #154
Frohicky1
Awaits his moosey fate . . .

Frohicky1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think Planetside 2 is amazing so far, though it needs a lot of tweaking and the release is very near.

Anyone else getting graphics glitches (outlines around objects, variable texture quality) and audio glitches (choppy, slowed down)?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Frohicky1; 13th Nov 2012 at 12:32.
Frohicky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2012, 09:54   #155
adzc1987
Supermodder

Its better than it was a month ago, it was unplayable for me.

Hopefully they will have it all ironed out for next week (still 20/11/12 release im sure).

Anyway i now have 6 beta keys (they sent me a mail a few weeks ago with one, then anotehr mail today with 5 more!)

So if anyone interested then give me a PM.

Old 14th Nov 2012, 10:20   #156
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Been hammering the Beta yesterday and this morning, must say I'm pleasantly surprised by it. Good fun assaulting a massive base and then trying to hold it as you cap
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2012, 12:56   #157
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Anyone who is looking for Keys, there is a Key Exchange on the biggest Planetside 2 Community, www.planetside-universe.com ive just donated 5 of my keys to the site.

You will have to take part in the community, but you will enjoy it if you're playing the game!

Also, a shameless bit of recruiting for my outfit, i'm on of five leaders of outcasters which is a multi-national, English speaking outfit and play on european servers (eurydome currently) for the Terran Republic Empire.

In Planetside 1 we had a significant impact on the battlefield with tight squad-play, we were also the first TR outfit on a European server to reach the maximum of 10 million outfit points.

If you fancy joining our fight head to www.outcasters.net and we'll get you set up
Old 14th Nov 2012, 13:10   #158
Fraze
Multimodder

Fraze is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Fraze is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Fraze is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Fraze is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Fraze is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Fraze is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Fraze is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Fraze is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Fraze is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Fraze is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Fraze is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedManc View Post
Anyone who is looking for Keys, there is a Key Exchange on the biggest Planetside 2 Community, www.planetside-universe.com ive just donated 5 of my keys to the site.

You will have to take part in the community, but you will enjoy it if you're playing the game!

Also, a shameless bit of recruiting for my outfit, i'm on of five leaders of outcasters which is a multi-national, English speaking outfit and play on european servers (eurydome currently) for the Terran Republic Empire.

In Planetside 1 we had a significant impact on the battlefield with tight squad-play, we were also the first TR outfit on a European server to reach the maximum of 10 million outfit points.

If you fancy joining our fight head to www.outcasters.net and we'll get you set up
A recommendation from me for RedManc and Outcasters - I play with a small outfit on the same server called INI Elite and we've played alongside outcasters since Planetside1 - very nice bunch of guys and a damn fine introduction to the game if you plan on playing TR!
Fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2012, 14:56   #159
adzc1987
Supermodder

Im looking for an outfit, but im NC, i have made my bed! lol

I did give TR a whirl but wasnt keen.

Might just post all my keys here seeing as not long to go.

Old 15th Nov 2012, 17:20   #160
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks very much Fraze, my ingame name is L4Gx and will be L4G on launch folks,
adzce1897 might be best to send them on pm's if anyone wants them saves people trying used codes