bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Software

Old 19th Nov 2012, 12:10   #1
neocleous
Supermodder

neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
How to share an Outlook calander that others can edit

Hi all,

I know this is off topic for this forum but some of you might know how to do this.

I have a fried that has a car garage and wants to be able to have an on line diary so he can book people in on his phone and on the computer so I set him up with a Microsoft Exchange server with active sync which works really well as it works on all of his devices.

The problem is I can't work out how to give his staff access to his calendar and not his emails.

Does any one know how I can set this up?

Thanks
neocleous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 12:29   #2
Margo Baggins
I'm good at Soldering

Margo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming Saiyan
you have to send invites to people for them to be able to view the calender. Then you edit the sharing permissions and give people different rights accordingly

http://wiki.eits.uga.edu/help/index....utlook_2010%29

You have to do this on someones outlook and not on the exchange box

Get a Geek Box

i7 3820 4.3ghz - 8GB 2133mhz - GTX580 SOC

keyboards.
Margo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 12:47   #3
deathtaker27
Backups ... Its a way of life

deathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyandeathtaker27 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
here you go:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/ou...010075081.aspx
deathtaker27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 12:50   #4
neocleous
Supermodder

neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.neocleous is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thanks for the quick response guys!
neocleous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 14:32   #5
Zoon
Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'm a little surprised you'd go to the expense of buying Exchange for a single user at a car garage to share calendar data.

Next time, I'd recommend Office365 or any number of hosted Exchange services which work out much more affordable for such a small group of users
Old 19th Nov 2012, 14:35   #6
Margo Baggins
I'm good at Soldering

Margo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoon View Post
I'm a little surprised you'd go to the expense of buying Exchange for a single user at a car garage to share calendar data.

Next time, I'd recommend Office365 or any number of hosted Exchange services which work out much more affordable for such a small group of users
Office365 is a super product, only a couple of quid a month for a 20gb box and much more fitting to business' that otherwise wouldn't have a server.

Get a Geek Box

i7 3820 4.3ghz - 8GB 2133mhz - GTX580 SOC

keyboards.
Margo Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote