bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 14th Nov 2012, 17:40   #41
Smin
What's a Dremel?

Smin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Blown away at how bad ass that is. Excellent Job!!

Please post some more pics.
Smin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2012, 18:39   #42
Blooddrunken
In Flames we Trust

Blooddrunken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
awesome man!
Blooddrunken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2012, 18:42   #43
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Stunning build mate, well done!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2012, 01:47   #44
gungravevn
What's a Dremel?

gungravevn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Look incredible. Need more pics
gungravevn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2012, 07:38   #45
Johnny71
Multimodder

Johnny71 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Absolutely stunning!! NEED MOAR!
Johnny71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2012, 12:39   #46
twister7800gtx
Multimodder

twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilveR_172 View Post
Just realized ! the power ports covered by a Sli plate , im guessing you made that yourself to cover the power cables , but i cant even see any wires where are they =)
sorry man! i'm working for a wires, when i have a news ..i reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jipa View Post
Am I missing something here.. what happened to the side panel? The internals sure are worth showing, but those edges of the frame just look wrong...
sorry jipa i make photo whit side panel need only time!

ps. i remake title
twister7800gtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2012, 12:41   #47
twister7800gtx
Multimodder

twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny71 View Post
Absolutely stunning!! NEED MOAR!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungravevn View Post
Look incredible. Need more pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
Stunning build mate, well done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooddrunken View Post
awesome man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smin View Post
Blown away at how bad ass that is. Excellent Job!!

Please post some more pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spolsh View Post
that looks absolutely fantastic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
That thing is AMAZING!
I think I just pee'd a little....

thanks guys .. Incoming other updates for wires vga and side panel!
Old 19th Nov 2012, 18:22   #48
Mr_Armageddon
Modder

Mr_Armageddon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome Build! Your mid plate with the liquid "troughs" puts the custom one I did for my 800D to shame.
Great work.
Mr_Armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 21:43   #49
twister7800gtx
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Armageddon View Post
Awesome Build! Your mid plate with the liquid "troughs" puts the custom one I did for my 800D to shame.
Great work.
armageddon your works is awesome on plate light!

news

And Ek Top for Laing

Last edited by twister7800gtx; 19th Nov 2012 at 21:57.
Old 19th Nov 2012, 22:37   #50
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looks absolutely awesome.
You were pretty quick!
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 23:17   #51
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Both the front and the midplate are just....sexy!

Could you perhaps show a bit more on how you made the midplate?
Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 23:26   #52
nagyizom
Supermodder

nagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnagyizom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ok, i can't imagine how i miss this But... that was the past, i looking forward to see what will you show us in the future!

Previous mods: |Sandcrawler Mod| |Illuminated Mind| |Graphite5|

Follow me on Facebook
nagyizom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2012, 08:24   #53
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Brilliant! I love the tube routing around the water blocks
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2012, 12:20   #54
bolous
What's a Dremel?

bolous has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
very well!!! the best work!
blue and white lights great! but the very work is the manual work...
bolous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2012, 12:46   #55
daletur328
Minimodder

daletur328 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wonderful, but need more pics. Also you have a 480 Rad fitted but the first photos show you havent modded the roof, have you modded it now?

+1 for side door pics.
daletur328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 07:10   #56
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
agressive. sleek. deadly. a phenominal case indeed. truly igenious building the water channels into the bright panel.
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 19:19   #57
hulkish
What's a Dremel?

hulkish has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm blown away that this was originally a 800D.....
hulkish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 20:41   #58
twister7800gtx
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkish View Post
I'm blown away that this was originally a 800D.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
agressive. sleek. deadly. a phenominal case indeed. truly igenious building the water channels into the bright panel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolous View Post
very well!!! the best work!
blue and white lights great! but the very work is the manual work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Brilliant! I love the tube routing around the water blocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelobee View Post
Both the front and the midplate are just....sexy!

Could you perhaps show a bit more on how you made the midplate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagyizom View Post
Ok, i can't imagine how i miss this But... that was the past, i looking forward to see what will you show us in the future!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elAwesome View Post
Looks absolutely awesome.
You were pretty quick!
thanks guys! is an honor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daletur328 View Post
Wonderful, but need more pics. Also you have a 480 Rad fitted but the first photos show you havent modded the roof, have you modded it now?

+1 for side door pics.
i havent modded .... rad is a 1cm from the roof for the air cycle 4 fans is better than 3

just a quick pics from the front now !

Front

Last edited by twister7800gtx; 22nd Nov 2012 at 21:12.
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 21:44   #59
Stem83
Addicted to modding.

Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
You know the mod is good when you show someone the inside and they go.. thats a PC!!??!

Thats spectacular, creative and awesome. One fine machine you have created.
Stem83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 22:21   #60
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
In the top 5 of the year for me for sure
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
800d, corsair

View Mode