bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 15th Nov 2012, 16:25   #81
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.
How would people feel about a bit-tech game evening? Try and get upto 16 of us and just mash Big Team Slayer.

Sam

The Laptop: Dell Vostro 3450, SB i3 2350m, 8GB DDR3, 256GB 830 SSD, Intel 6235 Wifi N/BT 4.0, Dell 5550 3G/GPS
The Server: Phenom 2 x6, 8GB DDR3, 3TB Seagate, 2TB WD Green, 2*1TB Samsung F1
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2012, 16:41   #82
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samkiller42 View Post
How would people feel about a bit-tech game evening? Try and get upto 16 of us and just mash Big Team Slayer.

Sam
This might just seal the deal for me picking up this game!
Old 15th Nov 2012, 16:48   #83
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:

Sam
Oyah, I'd be up for that! Even more so for Reach!

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Nov 2012, 19:00   #84
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickeh View Post
This might just seal the deal for me picking up this game!
Get it anyway govner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
Nah, just stick to Halo 4, I enjoyed BTS, but really didn't get on with Dominion.

Sam

The Laptop: Dell Vostro 3450, SB i3 2350m, 8GB DDR3, 256GB 830 SSD, Intel 6235 Wifi N/BT 4.0, Dell 5550 3G/GPS
Old 15th Nov 2012, 19:30   #85
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
I have reach! No live, but I can solve that quickly
Old 16th Nov 2012, 13:40   #86
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think there's a 14 day live code in the Halo 4 box too.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2012, 14:06   #87
Phalanx
Needs more dragons and stuff.

Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Phalanx is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ohhh! Me too, me too! (See sig for my Live!)
Old 16th Nov 2012, 15:01   #88
skpstr
Multimodder

skpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysisskpstr can run Crysis
If you haven't got Halo 4 yet it's 35 from Tesco Direct and here's a link to a voucher code for an extra 5 off. I think the code is still valid.

http://www.dealspwn.com/halo-4-tesco...box-360-120693
skpstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2012, 21:31   #89
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming SaiyanUnicorn is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Okay, anyone got suggestions for which night to do this on? If it's happening from early evening onwards, Friday, Saturday or Sunday are going to be the best bets for me, preferably one of the latter two.

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Old 16th Nov 2012, 22:18   #90
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

Fri, Sat and Sun nights are best for me also, but i do work the whole weekend, so i usually finish at around 10/10:30.

As a test run, let's say: Sat 24th and Sun 25th Nov, 19:30 GMT, And see how many we get?

Sam

Old 19th Nov 2012, 12:48   #91
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sounds good to me.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 20:32   #92
Unicorn
Uniform November India

I'm in! Better get some practice in

Good at Reach != Good at H4

Old 19th Nov 2012, 20:34   #93
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Now i really have to debate getting this- and fast!
Add me on XBL : Stickeeh
Old 19th Nov 2012, 23:24   #94
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

Completed this weeks Spartan Ops, Nice to play on different maps this time

For this coming weekends event, i count 5 so far (gotta start somewhere)
samkiller42
Stickeh
Unicorn
Blademrk
Phalanx

I'm sure MikeUK2004 will join in, as well as his Brother, That would mean needing 1 more player, and we're a complete side of 8, or we do 4v4.

Sam

Old 20th Nov 2012, 10:10   #95
mrMonkeyChunks
EVGA Cheesecake

mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.
I'll throw my hat into the ring for some halo 4, my gamertag is the same as my username on here
mrMonkeyChunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2012, 11:09   #96
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Awesome, glad there are some people up for it! If we could get a team of 8 for BTIS it would be great - at the moment it's about the best playlist in the game, but we could do Dominion if there are 5 or less early in the evening.

I was playing with an XBL friend last night and we won one single game out of the six we played. In Reach it would have been the other way around, one loss in six games. Halo 4's MP is still a pile of bollocks as far as I'm concerned

Old 23rd Nov 2012, 18:46   #97
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMonkeyChunks View Post
I'll throw my hat into the ring for some halo 4, my gamertag is the same as my username on here
Is this you? https://live.xbox.com/en-GB/Profile?...g=monkeychunks

Going to have a quick game later this evening, Anyone welcome to join in.

Sam

Old 23rd Nov 2012, 19:43   #98
rowin4kicks
a man walked into a bar ...

rowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for presidentrowin4kicks should be considered for president
Might pop on tomorrow or tonight for a bit, gamertag is : cravin penut
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 20:39   #99
mrMonkeyChunks
EVGA Cheesecake

mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Is this you? https://live.xbox.com/en-GB/Profile?...g=monkeychunks

Going to have a quick game later this evening, Anyone welcome to join in.

Sam
Nope, it is Mr MonkeyChunks

I probably won't be on tonight as i just got hitman on pc
https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?...r+MonkeyChunks
mrMonkeyChunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Nov 2012, 18:17   #100
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

Ok, i will be online from 7 this evening, and will start a party, feel free to join it.

If we have 8 straight away, will start a game of 4v4, for bragging rights, Post the results on here for all to see, then, Once that's out the way, start up Big Team Slayer.

My gamertag for those who don't know is: samkiller42

See you on the battlefield.

Sam

PS, Just as a heads up, i've got a funny throat, so my voice is all over the place.