bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 22nd Oct 2012, 11:13   #641
Fuganater
Supermodder

Fuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run Crysis
What tubing are you using now?
Old 22nd Oct 2012, 11:30   #642
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
Sad update.... the fluid has, once again, ****ED UP the hoses and it now again look like someone did the naughty dance inthere...
How does it look like when ****ed up?

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2012, 11:48   #643
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
I am using ClearFlex tubing. Nutman, I will take some pics when i get home... Right now I am just really bummed that I have to take it apart AGAIN But what the hell.. I know a few guys that will get a good "I told you so" dance out of this
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2012, 12:04   #644
Fuganater
Supermodder

Fuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run Crysis
Interesting. Mick has zero problems with that and it is what he reccomends. I just got some durelene that I want to try. People say it is the best on the market right now.
Old 22nd Oct 2012, 12:46   #645
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
I know. I got it since, after reading a interview with him (god forbit info like that made it to his website or the labels), he reccomended clearflex.
Old 20th Nov 2012, 13:58   #646
fr0Zen
sabertooth 990FX

fr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
please! I need my M8 awesome fix!
Old 4th Dec 2012, 11:06   #647
p0Pe
gief cake?

Hi Guys and sorry for the long time with no posts!

This is duo to several things. One of the major of them is that I just got an internship at SteelSeries in Copenhagen for my next semester at school! And I cant begin to tell you how excited I am about this!

Other than that, I got into a new hobby ever since Jani Pönke showed me his quadcopter at Campus Party Europe, I was sold, and have been playing with one ever since, trying to get it to fly best possible, and just ordered First Person View parts home for it

But, regarding M8, you wont have to wait much further I just recieved the last parts i needed, and they look good So a small teaser just to let you know i am alive

Old 4th Dec 2012, 11:17   #648
Fuganater
Supermodder

Glad to hear you are going to finish it. IDK what "First Person View" parts are but they better be camera parts to get some sick footage.
Old 4th Dec 2012, 11:31   #649
p0Pe
gief cake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuganater View Post
Glad to hear you are going to finish it. IDK what "First Person View" parts are but they better be camera parts to get some sick footage.
It is to transmit a live video stream from the quad down to a monitor, or video headset on the ground

Here is a short video i made with a normal camera:

Old 4th Dec 2012, 11:36   #650
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yeah I would have not flown it over water These quad-rotors are very interesting. I think I would have to import the majority of parts though. Nice vid

Oh and I am glad you are still working on this project
Old 4th Dec 2012, 11:48   #651
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
I just got an internship at SteelSeries in Copenhagen for my next semester at school! And I cant begin to tell you how excited I am about this!

Awesome news

Copter looks good fun too, nice vid.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 12:43   #652
Fuganater
Supermodder

Quote:
It is to transmit a live video stream from the quad down to a monitor, or video headset on the ground

Here is a short video i made with a normal camera:
Epic! Put the case in the middle of a parking lot and do a 360 of it
Old 6th Dec 2012, 00:42   #653
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Or build a bigger quadcopter to carry the case. Never getting tired from dragging the case to/from LAN event again!

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 23:38   #654
p0Pe
gief cake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarakon View Post
Yeah I would have not flown it over water These quad-rotors are very interesting. I think I would have to import the majority of parts though. Nice vid

Oh and I am glad you are still working on this project
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post

Awesome news

Copter looks good fun too, nice vid.
Thank you Waynio! They are quite fun too! She is, however, down right now Dont know why, but she wont start up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuganater View Post
Epic! Put the case in the middle of a parking lot and do a 360 of it
Haha could be fun:P Might try and do it xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Or build a bigger quadcopter to carry the case. Never getting tired from dragging the case to/from LAN event again!
Could be the solution Exept the quad cant carry 32 kilo xD
Old 13th Dec 2012, 23:50   #655
p0Pe
gief cake?

Sorry for the double post xD Guess i am a bit tired hah!

After far to long time, i present to you the final version of Project M8! She is running quietly below my desk right now and looking wonderfull!

The sole reason this has taken so long has been school. We just handed in a 100 pages project yesterday, and most of christmas/january is reserved for exams, so stuff have been tight

I will let the pictures speak for themself, as I am to tired to say anything clever lol!

Enjoy

I hope you have enjoyed this project as much as I have, and I would like to thank the persons who have made it possible to get such cool hardware in there! So a great thank goes out to the sponsors of this project, Jim from caselabs for sending me the case, Vincent from bitspower for providing me a huge load of fittings, Gareth from Corsair for sending SSD´s and RAM, and Daniel from Coolbits for providing watercooling parts!

Thank you all for reading!
Old 14th Dec 2012, 00:03   #656
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
WoAh!!!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 01:52   #657
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
WoAh!!!
Yes yes

Holy moly it looks really really amazing mate, I love those cable casings & the res & everything in this one heck of a nice project p0Pe.

And yes I noticed this was 5 stars a moment ago but knobs have gone & trolled it down like they are on all of them.
They are no longer stars, I'm seeing troll face with a star behind the face which is actually helping me see it in an amusing way at last.

This project along with so many others is absolutely mint p0Pe.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 02:34   #658
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Pope the Dope with the Pr0n Mod!!!!! Man you rock!!!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 02:52   #659
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks awesome dude, excellent work . +rep
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 09:55   #660
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Excellent stuff!
Very well done

Follow me on Facebook!
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode