bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 7th Nov 2012, 19:09   #21
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Now that's a really sick mod. Well done!
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Nov 2012, 21:45   #22
KrunchR
Supermodder

KrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitKrunchR is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Meh, it's alright.

Just kidding, Bill! Nice work as usual! Looks awesome.
KrunchR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Nov 2012, 12:35   #23
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
@Fuganater, Thank you for your comment and support Shane!

@elAwesome, Thanks for sharing the compliment!

@Pranja, Thank you, I'm sure there will be more opportunities in future. I posted four movie inspired case mod themes I would love to build someday on TMZ, and each one of the movies involve firearms

@KrunchR, Thanks man! btw, you still working on yr rat rod theme build?

Kotaku posted the case mod on their news page yesterday. Matt is pumped, he'll get the case before game launches November 20th, so I'm glad he can celebrate that with it

http://kotaku.com/5958594/it-takes-a...ok-so-very-old

Old 8th Nov 2012, 12:53   #24
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech;3208645

@Pranja, Thank you, I'm sure there will be more opportunities in future. I posted four movie inspired case mod themes I would love to build someday on [URL="http://themodzoo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/89-case-mod-themes-inspired-by-favorite-movies/"
TMZ[/URL], and each one of the movies involve firearms
Nice,I can't wait for Bullitt mod-remebering waht you did for Grid game,that should be real treat.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 07:23   #25
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Ugh, they called you MNPtech changed the name?.

Awesome job on this Bill.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 08:34   #26
Grizlebeez
What's a Dremel?

Grizlebeez has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Mr. Owen....I salute you sir!
Grizlebeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2012, 16:37   #27
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Ever since Corsair never responded back to an idea I have that would make us all millionaires, I've decided to dis-like them.
But this mod restores a bit of my faith in them!
Very nice indeed Bill!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Nov 2012, 16:40   #28
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
Ever since Corsair never responded back to an idea I have that would make us all millionaires, I've decided to dis-like them.
But this mod restores a bit of my faith in them!
Very nice indeed Bill!
You can always share your idea with me.
Old 16th Nov 2012, 18:54   #29
sixfootsideburns
modeteer

sixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech View Post
@Fuganater, Thank you for your comment and support Shane!

@elAwesome, Thanks for sharing the compliment!

@Pranja, Thank you, I'm sure there will be more opportunities in future. I posted four movie inspired case mod themes I would love to build someday on TMZ, and each one of the movies involve firearms

@KrunchR, Thanks man! btw, you still working on yr rat rod theme build?

Kotaku posted the case mod on their news page yesterday. Matt is pumped, he'll get the case before game launches November 20th, so I'm glad he can celebrate that with it

http://kotaku.com/5958594/it-takes-a...ok-so-very-old

Bill... cut that **** out man. Your making everyone else look bad!

Such a kick ass build man, and congratz on the article!
sixfootsideburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Nov 2012, 20:13   #30
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Thank you for kind words everyone!

@Pranja, Thank you! btw, How does Mad Max 4, Fury Road PC theme grab ya?

@Waynio, LOL, they got the link right, at least

@Grizlebeez, Thank you for the post!

@Angel, wha? they better not steal it! keep that email you sent! and Thank you!

@sixfootsideburns, Thank you! and when anyone from our realm cracks into Media, it's good for all

Peter Kani did a kick ass job with this highlight video of the build.

Old 17th Nov 2012, 21:09   #31
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:

@Pranja, Thank you! btw, How does Mad Max 4, Fury Road PC theme grab ya?
I don't think that fourt movie will be good as it's predesestors. Why not make the mod by original Mad Max?

BTW,video of PS2 is awesome.
Old 18th Nov 2012, 22:50   #32
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
I don't think that fourt movie will be good as it's predesestors. Why not make the mod by original Mad Max?

BTW,video of PS2 is awesome.
Agreed....and I would like to believe George Miller realizes fans of the genre have high expectations for it's come back. Warners bros invested 100 million it, so it won't have that DIY charm of the first two..... and I'm sure a Hollywood Exec is expecting a gang of Super Models on motorcycles

Thank you!
Old 19th Nov 2012, 02:15   #33
HobbieZones.com
Multimodder

HobbieZones.com has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That Fan is well it is OVER the top and wish it was in my case very well done.

Only thing is not a fan of fans but that one sure is SWEET.
HobbieZones.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 14:39   #34
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Agreed....and I would like to believe George Miller realizes fans of the genre have high expectations for it's come back. Warners bros invested 100 million it, so it won't have that DIY charm of the first two..... and I'm sure a Hollywood Exec is expecting a gang of Super Models on motorcycles

Thank you!
Well,as much as I know,the Interceptor in first Mad Max was first tuned car ever featured in movie.
But,they probably won't care about that and they will put some fansy new car to advertise it.

You are welcome!
Old 21st Nov 2012, 00:51   #35
maestro0428
Master Modder

maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.maestro0428 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Very nice Bill. Always producing stellar mods.
JAllen Labs GT1000- 3770K @ 4.5ghz, 32GB Dominators, ASUS 660GTX OC SLI, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD, 4 drive RAID 0 and 3TB storage in a Silverstone Fortress GT03, Logitech G9X Gaming mouse on Razer eXact Mat, Custom built Fostex studio monitors, Yamaha amp, Nvidia Surround 3x23.5 AOC LED LCDs
maestro0428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 09:02   #36
BOBDBONE
Multimodder

BOBDBONE has yet to learn the way of the DremelBOBDBONE has yet to learn the way of the DremelBOBDBONE has yet to learn the way of the DremelBOBDBONE has yet to learn the way of the DremelBOBDBONE has yet to learn the way of the DremelBOBDBONE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Will you ever stop blowing us away with your awesomeness??

Another stellar build. I'm going to have to fly over there so I can bow down to you in person I guess...

www.bsmods.com
BOBDBONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 17:33   #37
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

@HobbieZones.com, Thank you! your screen name sounds interesting, will check it out!

@Pranja, Miller did announcement with the car, but didn't confirm Max's Interceptor is revived from the wreckage for Fury Road... Maybe he'll be driving something even better?

@maestro0428, Thank you! and good to hear from you

@Bob, Thanks for kind words, no bowing will occur, just drinking and modding!

btw, Shout to Voluntary_Pariah for encouraging me to connect with Matt ......and Matt's case arrived and his system is up and running. You may see him online playing PS2. The free-to-play Multiplayer Online FPS launched yesterday, http://www.planetside2.com/ If youre interested You can get latest updates from Matt from his Twitter page, https://twitter.com/mhigby

A Clue to upcoming case mod project theme!

Old 21st Nov 2012, 18:19   #38
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnpctech;3218983
@Pranja, Miller did announcement with the car, but didn't confirm [URL="http://www.madmaxmovies.com/mad-max-4-fury-road/fury-road-cars/fury-road-interceptor/index.html"
Max's Interceptor[/URL] is revived from the wreckage for Fury Road... Maybe he'll be driving something even better?

I don't know,it doesn't have the right feel. Gibson as old Max?

But,am excited about your new build.
Old 21st Nov 2012, 19:38   #39
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

E.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run Crysis
Quote:

Hmm.... I wonder what this is about? I have the original pressing of that manual too.

Mod came out killer, bro! Seriously awesome! Excellent use of that 1009 panel too.
LilyPC V.2 - in progress • BIO-A10 - MotM Jul. '12 Nominee Loser! • "Movie Sign!" - in progress • CheckMate - MotM May '09 Nominee Loser! • BluBawx I - MotY '09 Nominee Loser! • Lumi่re Noire - MotM Apr. '08 Nominee Loser! • NOTalis w/ MNPCTech • "Building Better Worlds" - MotM Feb. '08 Nominee Loser!
E.E.L. Ambiense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 15:11   #40
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

I'm not surprised you would! and Thank you EEL .....been tossing around ideas past few days.. and really want to avoid another "camo" theme case...

Tags
corsair case mod, h100 grill

View Mode