bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Modding

Old 27th Oct 2012, 16:39   #1701
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
Great stuff Conic(seriously great), Dark(very nice design) and Stuartwood. Time for a magic thread revival?

Just a little beauty render for a project.
looks like theyre armed, ready to be grabbed out of the screen and have their pins pulled!
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.

Last edited by siliconfanatic; 28th Oct 2012 at 19:20.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Oct 2012, 18:03   #1702
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Just playing

Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2012, 19:19   #1703
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
i like the idea. acrylic keyboard/ *thoughts are happening here*
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
Old 29th Oct 2012, 22:44   #1704
Fonne
Multimodder

Fonne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Some amazing work that people are showing here

This is the first and only try on making a Render that I have done ...

Was a school projekt, where all the parts was made in Inventor (Not the background etc)
Fonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2012, 07:26   #1705
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
looks cool Fonne, is that a pallet stacker?
Old 30th Oct 2012, 18:34   #1706
Fonne
Multimodder

Fonne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeah, its a pallet stacker - Design from scratch, every single piece got a complete work drawing, PLC program was made, strength calculation was done - More or less ready to get into production ...

Was done in Inventor and the render in Maxwell Render ... Hope to get the time again to learn some more render ...
Fonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 10:18   #1707
blanco18v
What's a Dremel?

blanco18v has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Can U tell me(just more less), what is the production cost of that pallet stacker? Looks solid, and not so fancy - i am just curious
blanco18v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Nov 2012, 12:29   #1708
mnpctech
bit-tech sponsor

mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.mnpctech is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboduck View Post
Look good to me!

I finally was able to get a full animation in SolidWorks without any glitches!

Oh and I thought some of you here might be interested in this: GrabCAD/KeyShot rendering contest
badass! can't get enuf of D-9!
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 03:57   #1709
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

feels good to contiribute here, so ill just drop this off:

little project for ied. decided 2 showcase copper, glass, and carbon fibre. to see what sw can do. turned out pretty darn good.

Last edited by siliconfanatic; 22nd Nov 2012 at 13:50.
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 19:49   #1710
Dark~3nergy
what was dat sandvich ?

Dark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the DremelDark~3nergy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
*bump*
I bought some tria markers a few weeks ago, best purchase i've made the last few months. I plan to build a stand to store them and here what i hope it's going to look like:
|||||||||
Dark~3nergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Nov 2012, 20:55   #1711
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
Here are some renders of a project I'm working on for a friend. I was planning to do the project log here, although he's been delayed meaning I can't start until next summer. The whole WIP thread for the renders can be found here (has many more).

Maki role is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 03:37   #1712
DesignBlueprinter
Minimodder

DesignBlueprinter has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Across the board, all of you have posted astonishing renderings since I last checked in June and of course even before that.
Old 14th Dec 2012, 12:08   #1713
Editor22
E22.BIZ

That looks awesome Maki! also nice to see someone else from Bristol in here
Old 15th Jan 2013, 14:26   #1714
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
That looks awesome Maki! also nice to see someone else from Bristol in here
Cheers! Shame that project died, working on a Phantom 820 build for myself atm. Once I get going I may post a short project log, it won't be anything too drastic sadly as I don't have the time (well I have the free time, just not the computer down time) to go crazy.

Oh and *Bristol fist bump*
Old 26th Jan 2013, 23:23   #1715
Editor22
E22.BIZ

*fist bump right back at ya*
Old 29th Jan 2013, 03:15   #1716
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Right, may as well pop these here too. They are the current renders of my Phantom 820 project, not final mind. I still need to do the beauty renders for this project, these are only the rough ones. Modelling is finished though, I'm using them in my project log ATM.

Old 29th Jan 2013, 20:26   #1717
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

The combo of white and blue pipeing just made my eyes orga$m!
Old 31st Jan 2013, 19:07   #1718
dullonien
Master of the unfinished.

dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.dullonien is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Something a little different from me:

Main SilverStone FT03B | 2500K@4.0GHz | Corsair H70 | Maximus IV Gene-Z | 16GB DDR3 | Zotac GTX 470 | Corsair AX750 | 2 x HP ZR24w's | Server Antec 300 | Q6600 | Corsair H50 | EVGA 680i Sli | 8GB DDR2 | Sapphire HD4870 | Corsair HX520 | HighPoint RocketRAID 2680SGL | Renderer Lian-Li V300 | E6600 | Titan Fenrir | Abit Fatal1ty F-190HD | 4GB DDR2 | HIS X1950XT | Storage 12.5TB of Seagate HDD's |
dullonien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2013, 20:54   #1719
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

THAT, my friend, is just plain cool
Old 16th Feb 2013, 23:18   #1720
DesignBlueprinter
Minimodder

DesignBlueprinter has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
The combo of white and blue pipeing just made my eyes orga$m!
x2

View Mode