bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 20th Nov 2012, 17:51   #161
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
http://www.planetside2.com/countdown
8 minutes to launch!
Old 20th Nov 2012, 17:59   #162
CrazyJoe
Ultramodder

CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
1 minute until Steam's download servers fail.
CrazyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2012, 18:04   #163
bagman
I Mod, Therefore I Own

bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
and crashed
Old 20th Nov 2012, 18:10   #164
RedManc
Supermodder

RedManc has yet to learn the way of the DremelRedManc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ha! we all said this would happen!
Steams is still up for me
Old 20th Nov 2012, 18:11   #165
CrazyJoe
Ultramodder

CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CrazyJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bagman View Post
and crashed
Working fine for me, can't play until Saturday though since I'm on a rubbish laptop just now, but I'm downloading it to get my name registered.
CrazyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2012, 18:23   #166
RedManc
Supermodder

Im 36% got friends already in game though!
Old 20th Nov 2012, 18:30   #167
bagman
I Mod, Therefore I Own

bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyJoe View Post
Working fine for me, can't play until Saturday though since I'm on a rubbish laptop just now, but I'm downloading it to get my name registered.
Its back up for me to. Still waiting on my new laptop so going to have to wait a bit longer.
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 02:51   #168
FIBRE+
I *am* a Dremel

FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Balls!. It's literally just finished the download/install and I have to go to bed!

Anyway, the important question!. What faction?!
FIBRE+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 10:02   #169
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Myself and the others in ZiiP have gone with Terran Republic on the Woodman server. Been having some monumental fights of the Mani Bio Dome.

Heavy Assault all the way
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 14:52   #170
FIBRE+
I *am* a Dremel

FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FIBRE+ - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Cool. Might have to join you then, have you got any open squads for non ZiiPers?. PS was a lot better when you find a decent group to play with.
FIBRE+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 20:29   #171
Jester_612
"Jammy..."

Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.
Can't remember what I've set up, only that one char is "TobyTheFish" and another is "WillyTonker"

Anyway, my brief take on the factions are TR: sprayer delight, NC: don't matter if you can aim, VS: FF. But I don't know what I'm doing, that's not to say I don't understand what to do. It's the long term view, I've not established, as yet what I want to invest in yet (certs and smedbucks).

And to poke fun at myself (for those with decent memory), can't wait for the player stats site to be up and running.
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 20:35   #172
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[ZiiP] NaloaC is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Holy crap but there is an insane amount of lag on Esimir Continent on the Woodman server this evening. Everyone was glitching all over the place, almost impossible to land a hit. Taking a break whilst it settles down.

Fibre, I'll send you invites whenever I see you on dude. Pop over to the website and say hello if you ever want to join us.
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 20:46   #173
Jester_612
"Jammy..."

Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.
Incase someone didn't know, this is a series for newbies:

Old 23rd Nov 2012, 21:08   #174
SeñorTasty
Minimodder

SeñorTasty has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester_612 View Post
Anyway, my brief take on the factions are TR: sprayer delight, NC: don't matter if you can aim, VS: FF.
What do you mean by FF?

I've been playing an infiltrator on VS almost exclusively and i have to say i love it. Nothing like sneaking around invisible then popping out for a quick HS then going sneakysneak again. I've had no connection problems or lag issues yet (on NA server though) and I've been playing for about 13 hours. No screaming Cod kiddies yet either, been pretty class, impressed
SeñorTasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 23:34   #175
sotu1
Ex-Modder

sotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Ummm....how do you play this game?
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 23:49   #176
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Join a squad. Stick with said squad. Perform your class role. Shoot everything you see that is not your teams Colour. If your guys are blue, shoot all the purple and red guys. If you're red, shoot purple and blue people. If you're purple, shoot the red and blue people.

Follow the hoardes towards capture points and earn stuff, then get back to shooting everything.

I love playing as heavy assault
Old 24th Nov 2012, 18:07   #177
Jester_612
"Jammy..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeñorTasty View Post
What do you mean by FF?
In-line with the thinking of the farer sex.

Bawn checkout Planetside 2's YouTube.
Old 25th Nov 2012, 12:25   #178
wafflesomd
I *am* a Dremel

wafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysis
Soooo

Anyone else with a top end gaming rig getting silly low framerates. I'm talking an i7 +7970 and not being able to go above 40fps no matter what settings I use.

I was really hoping they would have worked this stuff out from the beta.

Also the crashing. So. Much. Crashing.
wafflesomd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 06:42   #179
Frohicky1
Awaits his moosey fate . . .

Frohicky1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm getting silly lag, flashing screen sometimes (skybox, fog and names render, nothing else). Lots of people reporting that problem and those you describe, have Facebooked PS2 and they've acknowledged and passed to design team.

Still, when it works it's freekin awesome.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Frohicky1; 26th Nov 2012 at 11:02.
Frohicky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 10:22   #180
Tibby
Technologic

Tibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run CrysisTibby can run Crysis
Man, just purchased the DLC for BF3 and now want to jump on this.

Is it alright if I jump on with the ZiiP lot as you guys provided a fun atmosphere on BF3.