bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 22nd Nov 2012, 16:06   #1021
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Yay!

Finished.
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
o.... m... god! the era of awsome acrylic and custom acrylic everything is over! lets hope this horrid absence will be short... best stack up the funds and get the mod bug back bad... ima just startin to feel tha itch to saw a hole in the side of my case and get anoverkill air cooler
Sounds good man! In all honesty, for once in my life there is no problem with funds... Just gotta find out what I need/wanna do for my next mod!

Happy thanksgiving boys and girls! Although I'm i Denmark, and thanksgiving is not a big thing here, I've been in the kitchen all day and the honey-glaced birdy is sitting in the oven as we speak!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 16:26   #1022
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
mmmm. honey. too bad turkey has to wait a few hours. and once i decide what cooler to et and get gramp's ok i will log it
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Nov 2012, 02:02   #1023
Furball Zen
Shut up and Mod

Furball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run Crysis
Nice Angel

Guides: Modular PSU ~ FC foam removal Mods: Blue on Black ~ DVD-ROM Worklog: Acronymus ~ Carbide

@furballzen ~ Admin at Xoxide Forums
Furball Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Nov 2012, 03:01   #1024
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
You twisted & flipped things all over the place on the insides of this thing like a Rubik's cube & made it look & work excellent, extreme case modding & extremely original, love it.

Look forward to seeing final shots.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 14:43   #1025
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking forward to thoughs final pics

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Dec 2012, 19:10   #1026
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
mmmm. honey. too bad turkey has to wait a few hours. and once i decide what cooler to et and get gramp's ok i will log it
Hope the turkey was delishious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furball Zen View Post
Nice Angel
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
You twisted & flipped things all over the place on the insides of this thing like a Rubik's cube & made it look & work excellent, extreme case modding & extremely original, love it.

Look forward to seeing final shots.
Thanks a lot man, but I doubt there will be any more pics now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riekmaharg2 View Post
Looking forward to thoughs final pics
Look no further... I'm bringing back up the old pics, since there has been almost no change since then.

Ok, so I'm done with the mod.

I am so out of love for modding or anything else for that matter these days, so I'm just gonna bring up a couple of the pics I took earlier.
The only noticeable difference is the SSD and the GFX block, so...

Here goes:

Sorry guys, hate to dissapoint you, but that's all she wrote from my part in a long time. C ya on the flipsyde!
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Old 11th Dec 2012, 21:25   #1027
The_Gnu
8-bit addict

The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
I am so out of love for modding or anything else for that matter these days,..
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Don't you dare leave..... we need our regular fixes of awsomely custom made waterblocks.
I hope this is only temporarily. You should take some well deserved rest until it all comes back to you. And when you feel the urge to start something new, we will be here eagerly waiting and supporting

It's been a pure joy to watch this project as well as all your other stuff. Congratulations on a very awsome project. Back soon I hope

Project: ProtoHype (paused)
Project: GET A LIFE (Complete)
Project: Widescreen Projector(Complete)
Guide: How to brush Aluminum
The_Gnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Dec 2012, 22:04   #1028
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Don't worry guys,Angel will be back. I understand him,I have same feeling about some things(not related to modding) and only thing that will fix that is few weeks of resting.

So Angel,mate,have a good rest and see you soon in your next project log. Stay cool.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Dec 2012, 22:26   #1029
The_Gnu
8-bit addict

The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.The_Gnu is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Don't worry guys,Angel will be back. I understand him,I have same feeling about some things(not related to modding) and only thing that will fix that is few weeks of resting.

So Angel,mate,have a good rest and see you soon in your next project log. Stay cool.
Phew!!...
I got worried there for a while. We all need to stop and take a break sometimes, no mater if its modding or everyday life.

Project: ProtoHype (paused)
Project: GET A LIFE (Complete)
Project: Widescreen Projector(Complete)
Guide: How to brush Aluminum
The_Gnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2012, 08:23   #1030
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Disappointed?, no, gutted to hear your a bit down though mate, good rest & good eating is always a good tonic for that & maybe even a holiday if you can.

I'm having a mini timeout myself at the moment slacking off good style & all of a sudden I'll be all cylinders blazing again.

Nice highlights of the project shots though.
Old 12th Dec 2012, 20:12   #1031
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

E.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run Crysis
This rig came out really really killer. I personally think everyone should thank Angel for sharing this with us.

Thanks, Angel for this worklog! A fantastic and original build.
LilyPC V.2 - completed! • BIO-A10 - MotM Jul. '12 Nominee Loser! • "Movie Sign!" - in progress • CheckMate - MotM May '09 Nominee Loser! • BluBawx I - MotY '09 Nominee Loser! • Lumi่re Noire - MotM Apr. '08 Nominee Loser! • NOTalis w/ MNPCTech • "Building Better Worlds" - MotM Feb. '08 Nominee Loser!
E.E.L. Ambiense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 19:03   #1032
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gnu View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Don't you dare leave..... we need our regular fixes of awsomely custom made waterblocks.
I hope this is only temporarily. You should take some well deserved rest until it all comes back to you. And when you feel the urge to start something new, we will be here eagerly waiting and supporting

It's been a pure joy to watch this project as well as all your other stuff. Congratulations on a very awsome project. Back soon I hope
Don't worry man. Life is just taking it's toll on me these months. And since Modding is a labour of love for me, I simply refuse to raise a single hand to mod when I feel like this. But history has a tendency to repeat itself, and if that is so, then I should be back some day! :-)

Quote:

Thanks man! Yeah, I guess time heals all wounds. But I don't think it's a matter of weeks, but only time will tell. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Gnu View Post
Phew!!...
I got worried there for a while. We all need to stop and take a break sometimes, no mater if its modding or everyday life.
Damn.. I wish I could take a break from my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Disappointed?, no, gutted to hear your a bit down though mate, good rest & good eating is always a good tonic for that & maybe even a holiday if you can.

I'm having a mini timeout myself at the moment slacking off good style & all of a sudden I'll be all cylinders blazing again.

Nice highlights of the project shots though.
Sorry to kill your mood!
Thanks a lot man. But yeah, no one goes through life as a happy camper every frikkin day of their lives. I've been battling depression since I was in my teens, and since I'm an old fart now, I know times will change. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.E.L. Ambiense View Post
This rig came out really really killer. I personally think everyone should thank Angel for sharing this with us.

Thanks, Angel for this worklog! A fantastic and original build.
You are so very welcome my friend! Thanks a bunch!
Old 14th Dec 2012, 10:43   #1033
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Ahh the colors in this! They are awesome

I really like the outcome dude! The machining is as always state of the art. Have some +rep
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 16:11   #1034
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
Ahh the colors in this! They are awesome

I really like the outcome dude! The machining is as always state of the art. Have some +rep
Thanks man! :-)

Couldn't resist a couple of pics... But daylight is fading quick and I have no lights here... You'll have to live with these pics, and hopefully I'll get a chance sunday...

Old 15th Dec 2012, 15:53   #1035
siliconfanatic
Johny-come-lately

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
omgomgomgomgomogomgomgogogogomogomoggooggogmo * mouth froths over *

Sorry to here your down as of late m8. Don't worry though, it wont last long. Soon enough you'll be gazing at the case, Barry white will start coming from the the dremel(or cnc ) and BAM!
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.

Last edited by siliconfanatic; 15th Dec 2012 at 15:59.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Dec 2012, 16:33   #1036
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
This thread/log is:

(you get the idea)
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Dec 2012, 17:55   #1037
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Quote:
omgomgomgomgomogomgomgogogogomogomoggooggogmo * mouth froths over *

Sorry to here your down as of late m8. Don't worry though, it wont last long. Soon enough you'll be gazing at the case, Barry white will start coming from the the dremel(or cnc ) and BAM!
Thanks a lot man! I truly hope you are right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
This thread/log is:

(you get the idea)
Trust me, I know what you mean! I'm gonna get a beer since you told me to!
Thanks a lot!
Old 16th Dec 2012, 10:28   #1038
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
It looks awesome mate congrats. I really enjoyed reading your worklog again an awesome job.
Project Ignotus
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 16:13   #1039
DeltaFX
Multimodder

DeltaFX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
This thread/log is:

(you get the idea)

This is cool, really. I think such a award should be adapted to fit Bittech.net spirit, engraved in plexiglass or brass (if needed for steampunk integrity) or carbonite, unobtanium..... and become the official medal for MOT(M/Y) contests.

or not, who knows.
DeltaFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 22:30   #1040
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Hope you do get around to doing a photo shoot, so much awesomeness to capture on this, I appreciate the extra shots though, it's a beauty.

Tags
42, it's this mod!

View Mode