bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 20th Nov 2012, 15:59   #21
sixfootsideburns
modeteer

sixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
nice and compact little build mate, well executed!
sixfootsideburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 11:11   #22
AbKaRy
What's a Dremel?

AbKaRy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
nicely done mate ... very inspiring and motivating
AbKaRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 11:32   #23
wejjy
Hypermodder

wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfootsideburns View Post
nice and compact little build mate, well executed!
Why thank you kind sir! Glad you approve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbKaRy View Post
nicely done mate ... very inspiring and motivating
Thanks, be interesting to see how you are motivated?? Thinking if doing a build yourself??
Coolermaster Cosmos II | 3770k @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 16gb Corsair Vengeance | 2 x EVGA 680's Sli'd | 256gb Samsung SSD | 4 x 2TB Samsung Spinpoints | Asus Xonar | Fully Immersed in Beautiful H2O using EK's Finest + Aquacomputer Aquaero 5XT
Interior Des(k)ign | BitPac | Bitfenix Prodigy Stacker
Modding is addictive!![/CENTER]
wejjy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 12:18   #24
SilveR_172
Supermodder

SilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Like the possistion of the HDD and the color scheme , well done =)
SilveR_172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 16:17   #25
neilhart
What's a Dremel?

neilhart has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
wejjy - I think that your build is amazing. I am always surprised that so much tech can be placed into such a small space. Do you have an impression of the noise level? Are the fans on a controller?

neil
neilhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 12:05   #26
AbKaRy
What's a Dremel?

AbKaRy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by wejjy View Post
Why thank you kind sir! Glad you approve.

Thanks, be interesting to see how you are motivated?? Thinking if doing a build yourself??
well may be ...... your build is really motivating me to start a new build ... i loved the layout ... we will just see
AbKaRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 12:34   #27
dreps
Multimodder

dreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldreps has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well mister I love this setup and original way of placing the hardware you've inspired lots of people i think keep up the good work!
dreps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 22:13   #28
Matt's_Mods
What's a Dremel?

Matt's_Mods has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks great Mate
Matt's_Mods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2012, 07:06   #29
wejjy
Hypermodder

wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.wejjy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilveR_172 View Post
Like the possistion of the HDD and the color scheme , well done =)
Thanks pal, HDD solved a few problems with this design so Im really happy, everything I need in a small case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilhart View Post
wejjy - I think that your build is amazing. I am always surprised that so much tech can be placed into such a small space. Do you have an impression of the noise level? Are the fans on a controller?

neil
Thanks Neil, it is amazing really, my other build is the SR2 Desk so seeing this thing and also how it performs has well and truly impressed me. Im so glad that itx is getting the attention it deserves, its the future in my opinion!

As for noise the fans all run at a measly 5v so no need for a controller and the noise is barely a whisper, thats the joy of having the two thicker rads, super cool and very very quiet

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbKaRy View Post
well may be ...... your build is really motivating me to start a new build ... i loved the layout ... we will just see
I look forward to seeing that mate, I'll look out for it in the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreps View Post
Well mister I love this setup and original way of placing the hardware you've inspired lots of people i think keep up the good work!
Thanks pal, its very very tough thinking of something even half original with the super high standard of mods in this forum so I appreciate that comment a lot! Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt's_Mods View Post
Looks great Mate
Thanks pal!
Coolermaster Cosmos II | 3770k @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 16gb Corsair Vengeance | 2 x EVGA 680's Sli'd | 256gb Samsung SSD | 4 x 2TB Samsung Spinpoints | Asus Xonar | Fully Immersed in Beautiful H2O using EK's Finest + Aquacomputer Aquaero 5XT
Old 29th Nov 2012, 02:26   #30
dotdrew
Minimodder

dotdrew has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Love the build, probably the best use of space inside an ITX case I've ever seen. Been thinking of going watercooled ITX for my next build too and I might just have to steal a few ideas from this build haha. How easy is it to transport, would you recommend draining the loop first or is it fine?
dotdrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Nov 2012, 04:13   #31
KithKhan
A dremel is all you need.

KithKhan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I love the external placement of the reservoir, and I really love the 'monitor' and speakers! That's a great Civ5 setup there!
KithKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Dec 2012, 21:55   #32
wejjy
Hypermodder

So here are the final pictures of my mini monster! Overall I am super duper pleased with this project, it's been so easy in comparison to the desk and its running super cool at 4.5ghz, that plus the 670 make it an awesome gaming machine but also it runs OSX ML perfectly which is incredibly quick for rendering and editing stuff in! I love it!

There a panel for the other side identical to the left one, I took it off for the photos that's all!

Hope you like it!
Old 5th Jan 2013, 23:45   #33
Imbloodyskintagain
What's a Dremel?

Imbloodyskintagain has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh mama, wish I had the money to build me one of these babies.
Great work mate.
Imbloodyskintagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2013, 01:13   #34
Si_the-dude
Techaholics Anonymous. 0 days clean

Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Amazingly well designed mate, really impressive stuff! The black and orange look great together
Delidded i7 4770k @ 4.7- Custom EK loop with 360mm and 240mm rads - Watercooled GTX Titan SLI - Gigabyte G1 Sniper M5 - Corsair Vengeance 16gb with EK block - Monsoon Fittings - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - Dell U2713HM
Si_the-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jan 2013, 15:54   #35
wejjy
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbloodyskintagain View Post
Oh mama, wish I had the money to build me one of these babies.
Great work mate.
Thanks pal, save save save!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_the-dude View Post
Amazingly well designed mate, really impressive stuff! The black and orange look great together
Ta pal, a fan of the Orange and Black colours myself for a long while hence this mini beast. Glad you like it.

I have huge plans afoot for this project, I though it was finished but Nope!

M-ATX ROG, Crossfired 7970's in a prodigy with water!!! Anyone fancy it??
Old 12th Jan 2013, 12:59   #36
wejjy
Hypermodder

OK so keen to get feedback on my plans with this little beast, lots of people have modded them and amazingly at that, but how far can we go?

Im planning a build including the following... and would like some thoughts on it pleasey

So it would basically be as above but with:

- Asus ROG Gene V M-ATX mobo
- 32Gb RAM (I know I know, too much blah blah!)
- Crossfired 7970's under H2o
- Twin thick 240 rads
- Multiple HDD's
- Aquaero 5 to control it all
- 3770k under H2o
- All with a hefty amount of bling, lighting and associated OTTness.

What do you think, is it original enough, or should I just leave it alone?

Thanks guys...
Old 12th Jan 2013, 13:40   #37
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looks awesome wejjy! love your TV setup!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2013, 09:22   #38
wejjy
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Looks awesome wejjy! love your TV setup!
Cheers dude!

Ok so heres my quandry, Im totally redoing this mod with nearly all new hardware, should I start a new thread and keep the log in there, or should I continue with this one??? Thoughts please guys?
Old 29th Jan 2013, 13:28   #39
Canardwc
Gentel-Mod'R

Canardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the DremelCanardwc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
keep this log and just change the tittle name in your first post and go in advanced setting to do it. Like that you'll keep the number of replies and views... Lot of views = better visibility for you and your thread = first page on the modding page...
Canardwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Apr 2013, 17:12   #40
Da Vinci
Minimodder

Da Vinci has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking like a powerful little pc. I'm currently drawing up plans for a Prodigy case. Slightly different take on it, but still, I hope it turns out as well as this one.
Da Vinci is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bitfenix, itx, prodigy

View Mode