bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 22nd Nov 2012, 06:41   #9601
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadP1xels View Post
Jaw problems ever since i broke up a fight which led me to get a kick to the face i've had the ability to click and crack my jaw without using hands just like you can crack knuckles.

Only on one side though

At the time it was'nt a big deal it hurt alot know i have occasionally will get an ache on the side of my jaw, like ache in your knuckles or any other joint.

When i wear in-ears and might be chewing gum or just slightly moving my jaw, i can hear the earbud on the left side close and open slightly as the jaw bone slides up im not sure what happened but its starting to really frustrate me.
Same thing happened to me. Got punched in the face two years ago, been a little goofy ever since. I don't know if the click is audible to others, but when I yawn, or open my mouth wide, the ride side of my jaw gives a little pop.

I asked a doc about it, he said it's nothing to worry about. Mine also irks me at times, but I've learned to live with it.
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 07:10   #9602
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Signing up for the jaw click brigade!

Just developed, no incident leading to it. I can crack it by sliding jaw left to right, with mouth open it is very much audible almost like a tongue click.

While I dont notice it day to day, its really annoying eating something chewy like french bread, and is audible with my mouth shut...

And the worse part...if I sleep on my aide my jaw will 'drop' and the lock in place. I can't open my mouth more than an inch or so which has led to interesting mornings off pushing cereal off the spoon and into my lap!
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 09:34   #9603
m3rk
Minimodder

m3rk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
whether or not i can justify to my partner when she see's the bank statement why i have blown money on a 256 SSD ... decisions decisions lol
m3rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 10:10   #9604
suenstar
Collector of Things

suenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyansuenstar is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideNeil View Post
Do you log into paypal from computers at each location, or from your mobile?

I'm just wondering if logging in on your mobile would be easier as it might be classed as a single / static IP address & location ( or not )...
I've only used the mobile app once or twice while at events around England.
I think the main cause of the lockdown was due to me logging on via my Netbook while bouncing around different countries.

I admit it could look a bit suspicious with me logging on from London one day, then Denmark the next day and then a few days later from South Korea.
I'll try it out from my mobile next time to see if there's any difference.
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 10:35   #9605
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Had to pay about $100 in customs on a $235 product.

Which would be fine if I lived in a country with no power, water, pollution and infrastructure issues. But no, I live in arguably the largest clusterf**k on the globe. So STOP TAKING MY MONEY YOU GREEDY ****S
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 16:25   #9606
mars-bar-man
Side bewb.

mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.
1Tb HDD has died. So that's nearly 1Tb of films gone. Just as I have an external drive on the way to act as a backup. And just as I can't afford to replace the drive.
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 16:40   #9607
SuicideNeil
I'm insane, not stupid.

SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.SuicideNeil is definitely a rep cheat.
Stick it in the freezer and see if that works ( seems to work for some people- worth googling )...
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 16:42   #9608
mars-bar-man
Side bewb.

mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.
Yeah, I need to get the other as I believe that only really works as a temporary fix, long enough to back up the data on it, which means I need to wait until payday.
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 00:07   #9609
Carrie
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Carrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Two words: If only ...
MountainMods H2GO - the little case, i7-860, ROG Maximus III Forumla, 2 x 2gb GSkill Trident F3-1600 @ 2k, Coolermaster RS700-80GAD3-UK Silent Pro Gold 700W, Noctua NH-C14 dual fan, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC 1GB, 1 x 500GB Seagate 7200, Samsung 830 SSD, 500Gb WD, Samsung 12x B/ray, AeroCool F/C, E'max Apollish/Cluster fans.
Now building a scratch build HTPC
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 00:28   #9610
KayinBlack
Terminal is a state of mind

KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.KayinBlack is definitely a rep cheat.
Waiting. So much waiting.

Quit chopping up the locals to make tools.-Cheapskate
KayinBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 01:12   #9611
Evolutionsic
Gives credit where its due

Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.Evolutionsic is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayinBlack View Post
Waiting. So much waiting.
I'm really sorry to hear what your going though KayinBlack
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 01:45   #9612
Andersen
Umpteen to the elfteeth

Andersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitAndersen is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Old ISP wants money, I say I don't owe any.

Background: moved in together with the missus couple months ago, obviously we upped the speed on net connection and was told that it'd be upgraded to VDSL2. Found out that the promised VDSL2 upgrade isn't coming, ever. So we notified that ISP about contract being null and void because that promise wasn't going to happen. And the included IPTV deal has not worked even once.

Hours and hours on the phone with old ISP and same old story always.

1: restart everything, including computers, well its a set-top box
2: reinstall Windows, welp not going to happen because the IPTV deal uses a set-top box
3: contract can't be terminated early, only compensation is two euros off the bill monthly for remainder of contract (~18 months)
4: we "broke the law" by getting fat 100/50 pipe from another ISP that actually works as advertised
5: old ISP wants to switch the pipe back, this would be a crime, interfering with communications or something. Said that I'd be visiting the police immediately if switched back

I know my and companies rights. Why some companies try to trump the law? We are eventually going to win this fight but I don't know how many veins I'm going to pop during it.

Also, don't touch Sonera. Ever. You'll regret it.
Samsung SF510 | Acer Iconia A1-810 | Samsung Galaxy S III LTE | Asus RT-AC66U | 100/10Mbps VDSL2
Andersen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 06:56   #9613
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Just did the sums on the total (including every part, every customs charge, every shipping fee, every hour of labour etc) on my airsoft guns.

F***. Something is going to have to be sold.
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 13:01   #9614
B_HERB
What is this..A CENTER FOR ANTS?!

B_HERB has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Current relationship is under major duress due to long distance over the past 6 months.....I just don't know how some people are able to cope with it
B_HERB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 13:49   #9615
Almightyrastus
Engineering the awesome

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Keep trying. the long distance thing is hard work but it can be worth it. When I met my wife she lived in the Netherlands and still did up until 2 weeks before we got married. That was 2 years of phone calls, web cams, yahoo chat, emails, odd visits as and when we could manage it (she was unemployed for a chunk of that time and I was going full time through uni) but we managed.

February will be our 5 year anniversary.
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Almightyrastus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 14:30   #9616
TheCherub
Hypermodder

TheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almightyrastus View Post
Keep trying. the long distance thing is hard work but it can be worth it. When I met my wife she lived in the Netherlands and still did up until 2 weeks before we got married. That was 2 years of phone calls, web cams, yahoo chat, emails, odd visits as and when we could manage it (she was unemployed for a chunk of that time and I was going full time through uni) but we managed.

February will be our 5 year anniversary.
I'll second that thought, the Wench and I did just over a year apart due to work commitments just prior to our wedding, and whilst it was very difficult indeed at times (and yes it can seem like a living hell) if they're the right person then they're worth persevering for.
TheCherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 14:31   #9617
Shirty
V BURN MY EYES V

Shirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Too damn busy to spend my work day trolling Bit-tech
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 14:59   #9618
mrMonkeyChunks
EVGA Cheesecake

mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.mrMonkeyChunks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirty View Post
Too damn busy to spend my work day trolling Bit-tech
You had better make god damn time then.
mrMonkeyChunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 15:04   #9619
Shirty
V BURN MY EYES V

Shirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I am ignoring the person I'm supposed to be training just to reply to your post
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 21:52   #9620
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I've f***ed two of my sales on this forum! I need my bloody eyes checking. Off to offer refunds I go...
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all about deadp1xels, evolution rules!, fml, job woes, life, mah commas!!, mild annoyance, minimum 95% whining, misery loves company, no cheese!, over 9000, qq, rant, rant rage rawr!!!, ruining, sad, say no to skimlinks, so mad right now, stress, sux to be me, thread, tyrandan, uni has the most posts, woe is me, women

View Mode