bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 19th Nov 2012, 15:38   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Otellini announces retirement from Intel

Takes a well-earned rest in May 2013.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20...llini-retire/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 16:05   #2
Griffter
Supermodder

Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
i put my name fwd for the unfilled position. i promise to do my best. i'm a hard worker and i dont steal, my previous job, my boss had me responsible with buy coffee for everyone and trusted me with the money for that.
played field hockey and cricket in school. never was part of the prefect roles, but was because i felt i could do more good outside that school body. i see myself in 5 yrs retiring with the money i made in the position where the company has grown 4 fold due to my vision of the A.I. revolution.

thank you, i look fwd to hearing from you soon. gary
Griffter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 16:23   #3
WarrenJ
Mod Master

WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Rejected due to inadequate punctuation.
WarrenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 17:38   #4
ZeDestructor
Multimodder

ZeDestructor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
40 years at intel... How old is the chap and what did he do before becoming CEO?
ZeDestructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 17:41   #5
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenJ
brilliant!
Old 19th Nov 2012, 19:00   #6
RedFlames
is not KidMod

RedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming SaiyanRedFlames is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeDestructor
40 years at intel... How old is the chap and what did he do before becoming CEO?
he's 62 [so he's been there since he was 22], and he's only been ceo for 8 of those 40 years, the other 32 he'll have been occupying various other positions at intel

RedFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 20:06   #7
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeDestructor View Post
It's all in here. In short: lots.
Old 20th Nov 2012, 04:00   #8
ZeDestructor
Multimodder

ZeDestructor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
he's 62 [so he's been there since he was 22], and he's only been ceo for 8 of those 40 years, the other 32 he'll have been occupying various other positions at intel
As a 21.5-year old ElecEng student, I suddenly feel pathetic and inadequate....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Halfacree View Post
It's all in here. In short: lots.
A hardware guy! Yay!
ZeDestructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Nov 2012, 08:44   #9
Griffter
Supermodder

Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
i reject your rejection! take that!
Griffter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 14:00   #10
WarrenJ
Mod Master

WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffter View Post
I didn't see the start of a sentance there. Did anyone else? I belive they start with capital letters.
Old 26th Nov 2012, 11:34   #11
pantalaimon
Minimodder

pantalaimon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffter View Post
I didn't see the start of a sentance there. Did anyone else? I belive they start with capital letters.
believe*
pantalaimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 15:38   #12
WarrenJ
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantalaimon View Post
believe*
Thank you. Like I said last time, it won't happen again!
Old 26th Nov 2012, 16:12   #13
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenJ View Post
Like I said last time, it won't happen again!
I genuinely laughed out loud at this. I may steal that for the future...

Tags
chief executive, intel, otellini, paul otellini, retirement