gungravevn
What's a Dremel?

gungravevn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking forward to full assembly
gungravevn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 23:51   #82
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Dave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Thank you guys, I'm very honoured!
Dave2010_TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 23:56   #83
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Dave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Hello guys!
Very productive afternoon today.
I continue with the assembly of the steel panels.

Old 24th Nov 2012, 18:02   #84
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Some work as well this morning.
I fixed the folds of the panel inside the frame of the motherboard and I must say you've got an array millimeter.
I drilled a hole in the front as below, so it is completely fixed to the case. Now that the structure is more firm, and ready to accommodate the various glasses, especially in the square box inside where there will be the glass with the support for the two Laing. Now go enjoy the photos!

Finally, I repositioned the new trim package 2 mm thick, practicing new holes where needed.
Having doubled the thickness of the trim package, I got a considerable increase in strength bulkhead diminished in part because of the rectangular cutouts for the windows.

To conclude, I encountered a small problem: the panel where you see the rectangular slit front, I interfere with the closing of the door.
I have already thought about how to fix it. In the lower part of the case, will practice one hole to insert well bulkhead and in the upper part of the panel in order to thread the coupling of the same to the homes.
Tomorrow morning I'll work and you'll understand better what I mean.
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
Old 25th Nov 2012, 07:56   #85
Lehani
Multimodder

Lehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
at the start when i look at this project i think - he insane :P

all those fittings, all this stuff he gonna have in this case:O

but now when its coming closer to the end it looks really nice.. i cant wait for you to throw more updates in my face... happy modding
Old 25th Nov 2012, 08:43   #86
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehani View Post
at the start when i look at this project i think - he insane :P

all those fittings, all this stuff he gonna have in this case:O

but now when its coming closer to the end it looks really nice.. i cant wait for you to throw more updates in my face... happy modding
Ahahah Lehani, you make me smile!
Ok, I think that in this period I have more time instead of the month when I started the mod.
Now I can show you ups quick like an eagle
So, stay close to my WL and enjoy yourself!
Old 28th Nov 2012, 22:49   #87
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Well guys, I'm back.
I have almost completed the installation of all parts in stainless steel, I need only the panel and the little frame of the front bulkhead.
Sorry for the poor quality of the photos, but I've done with the iPhone in the middle of the dark garage.
Before I applied the tape to sign myself the path to be cut with the Dremel, after the cut, I applied the small panels, one inside and one outside. I already made a test with glasses, but I have not photographed ... I'll suffer a bit '.

Next time...

Old 6th Dec 2012, 18:10   #88
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Christmas is near, and my wallet cry after this beatiful things that I bought yesterday...mmm...Zotac GTX670 2GB and Corsair Dominator 3x2 GB CL8 1600 Mhz.
The mod continue tomorrow, because is a public holiday in Milan, so no job
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
more mod .
Keep follow me guys, I'll show you orange emotions with this mod!!!
Stay tuned!!!

Old 6th Dec 2012, 18:13   #89
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

My sponsorship

Old 6th Dec 2012, 18:55   #90
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Subbed.

This log needs more views! I looooove the use of real glass you italians put into your builds. Reminds me slightly of Corsaronero's test bench with the green glass from Murano. Excellent.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 20:06   #91
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Thank you Nutman!!!! Thank you very much!!!!
I hope that this mod will be more beatiful than 800D that I made some months ago.
Old 15th Dec 2012, 08:37   #92
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

[FONT=Verdana]Good morning guys, I finally finished the assembly of the water tanks.
I'll show you all the materials that I used for the water tank.
In a first option, I wanted to put silicone between the glass cylinder and the steel support, but aesthetically, It was very bad.
So I decided to put white gaskets in place of silicone.
Using the gaskets, I'll can clean the water tank, without disassemble it.
[/FONT]

Old 15th Dec 2012, 09:08   #93
Stem83
Addicted to modding.

Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Stem83 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Thats a sweet looking res, fits in with the build perfectly.

Cant wait to see this finished. We need moaaar
Stem83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Dec 2012, 09:25   #94
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
That reservoir looks great.

Did you welded those mounting brackes or you just used screws to connect two metal plates?
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Dec 2012, 10:13   #95
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looking verry good !

/follow !
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 12:49   #96
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stem83 View Post
Thats a sweet looking res, fits in with the build perfectly.

Cant wait to see this finished. We need moaaar
Thank you Stem!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
That reservoir looks great.

Did you welded those mounting brackes or you just used screws to connect two metal plates?
Hello Pranja, I didn't weld anything, I only fix the two metal plates with silicone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post
Looking verry good !

/follow !
Thank you Kenny!!!
Old 16th Dec 2012, 16:04   #97
Zsolt Guriga
Multimodder

Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zsolt Guriga is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Oh man i ve got no words to say,i really like your mod,and the reservoir is the best....well done
Zsolt Guriga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 20:58   #98
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Oh wow, I seriously love that res!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 23:05   #99
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Thank you guys, I'm very happy to read this words to me!
Today, I make the other reservoir, one for the cpu loop and the second for the vga loop.
Stay tuned, I'll continue next weekend!!!
Old 17th Dec 2012, 21:15   #100
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

The second reservoir!!!

View Mode