bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 22nd Nov 2012, 07:25   #1121
Balder
Calmer than a monk on morphine

Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Balder is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crapman View Post
Dear mods, can we please have as many details as you have on the perpetrators, so we can find them and burn them. Or alternatively, we could do Chinese water torture with acid so it slowly burns a hole through their tiny head.

Cheers
DISCLAIMER: I'M IN NO WAY DEFENDING ANYONE BUT

What people like and not differs, I love this mod, like I do with alot of others, but unlike some, apparently, I just dont bother to put stars on anything I consider "3 or lower", and I rarely post in something anyway, so dont go all vigilante just yet

Anyway, seeing as I more or less only look at mods here on bit-tech (and a few people via facebook, I'm thrilled that Waynio is back here would suck to not see the ending!

Uhmm, WELCOME BACK WAYNIO!

Old 22nd Nov 2012, 09:31   #1122
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Wayne you tart....

Welcome back man.
B NEGATIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 09:57   #1123
Carrie
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Carrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming Saiyan
And who else, particularly in the elite tier, other than you, Wayne, is going to encourage new modders when they decide to take the leap? I know I appreciated your posts of encouragement
MountainMods H2GO - the little case, i7-860, ROG Maximus III Forumla, 2 x 2gb GSkill Trident F3-1600 @ 2k, Coolermaster RS700-80GAD3-UK Silent Pro Gold 700W, Noctua NH-C14 dual fan, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC 1GB, 1 x 500GB Seagate 7200, Samsung 830 SSD, 500Gb WD, Samsung 12x B/ray, AeroCool F/C, E'max Apollish/Cluster fans.
Now building a scratch build HTPC
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 10:28   #1124
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
was worried I was gonna have to go stalker on your ass to see this through!!.. Let it be a warning.. WE WILL FIND YOU!
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 10:38   #1125
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Just now you will have a bunch of guys in ninja and Apocalypse outfits spread around your house although the ninjas you would not see...

At least you are back
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 13:23   #1126
jokkos
too busy to mod *sigh*

jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.jokkos is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
woohoo you're back!

*puts party hat on*

Old 22nd Nov 2012, 13:59   #1127
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Goddamn.. If you had not come back, I would have to hunt you down and give you a wedgie until you screamed for mercy and promised to post in here again!
F the stars, F the haters, and F everyone who would doubt you!

The true people in here are the ones who REALLY appreciate your work, and those are the only ones you should listen to! (At least, that's what I do! )

When life knocks you down...
Calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say "You hit like a bit*h"
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 14:10   #1128
Ragequit
What's a Dremel?

Ragequit has yet to learn the way of the DremelRagequit has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squigly View Post
was worried I was gonna have to go stalker on your ass to see this through!!.. Let it be a warning.. WE WILL FIND YOU!
I already did that, a quick google search was all it took
Ragequit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Nov 2012, 15:15   #1129
Mosquito
Hypermodder

Mosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run CrysisMosquito can run Crysis

Pay no attention to the idiots behind the screen...
Mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 00:56   #1130
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks again everyone and sorry about letting such a silly little thing bother me & noooooo ‹ber wedgie.

One thing though I'll never admit to being elite because then I wouldn't feel any need to push myself.

Looking at all the others demoted I'm seeing it like a virus now, I'm naming the virus "cloud of p***" & hope for clearer skies.

When will updates roll on, when I start modding again on Saturday hopefully if I don't get hooked on gaming, lot of good ones available now but just want to play through some hitman 5, good old bar code head 47. It got poor review somewhere so if Joe scores it low 47% would be a lol but it would have to be pretty bad to deserve that, only played a tiny bit & it seems OK to me.

I am as eager as ever to do this, just need a little gaming fun break & I'll be alright then & I'll turn updates from weekly to instant again since I'm not going to be concentrating just on doing this.

And too right I'm ashamed to have got so much attention for the wrong reason, I'll make up for it.

--------
Need a tiny bit more time to unwind, not possible to mod on if in tazmanian devil mode unless it's a hefty filing session, I'd butcher this project otherwise lol.

I thought Saturday would be mod on day but I think it'll be tomorrow now.

Last edited by Waynio; 24th Nov 2012 at 20:36. Reason: to avoid bumping this :)
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 01:54   #1131
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming SaiyanMechh69 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Glad your back Waynio! I have quite a few subs around and the star trolls are out in full force! I only sub to the threads that I find interesting and weather or not I like the medium or style the build is done in I still recognize outstanding craftsmanship!I do love this build, style and your dedication to it, I had no idea so much could be done with a scroll saw and the intricate design in layers that you have done is amazing. Keep up the good work and I look forward to all your updates.

P.S. I 5 starred it a while ago. I am going to try to find the feedback thread and suggest that if a modder request it that the star rating can be removed!

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 08:55   #1132
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I am all for the star rating but it should log your username and restrict rating use until a post count mark has been reached. People should be accountable.
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 09:13   #1133
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
So glad to see you won't let some little screw-ups get in the way of giving us our regular fix of awesomeness!
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 09:27   #1134
bluc
Supermodder

bluc has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sorry for the dumb question but...What happened to cause the star request ? I never have worked out how people get stars on their thread. As far as craftmanship/originality and overall awesomeness i would have to say this is the best case on bittech. Keep up the great work and remember haters are gunna hate :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 09:45   #1135
ulfar
holy s**t, i can change this?

ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.ulfar is definitely a rep cheat.
next time, post this gif:

(anon people will always be douchebags...)

now get on with it!
i'm working on it!
ulfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Nov 2012, 13:57   #1136
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

Hahaha,i have been hit with star trolls too.
Im honored that i bought a little bit of misery to some poor talentless sap....
Old 25th Nov 2012, 22:30   #1137
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Good.

Now that we got that minor mishap out of the way, I think we all look forward to your next update.

I don't when it happens. Just let it happen. I'll be here, lurkin'.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 14:28   #1138
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice job on the spindicator housing, fits nice and snug , I don't quite get this rating system convo, was it because the overall rating went down from 5 star because someone voted it really low? Sorry if its a dumb question i never really use or look at the star rating system. I always just assumed it was pretty much impossible to keep an overall 5 star rating on any site where a large amount of poeople have viewed it as no matter how good something is there will always be someone who doesn't like it. Even the occasional mass produced product that becomes extremely popular which 99.9% of people think is an awesome product there will always be though's few who for some reason hate it.

I mean when I was reading reviews for my TV before I bought it, everyone liked it, then there was this one guy who gave it a bad review and star rating simply because as he put it, it collects too much dust. I mean what the f*** is he serious!! its a frigging tv, its stationary, its gonna collect dust lol

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012

Last edited by riekmaharg2; 26th Nov 2012 at 14:34.
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 17:57   #1139
Carrie
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Carrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming SaiyanCarrie is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Wayne, you might like to have a look at this thread ... http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=250884 ... and vote
MountainMods H2GO - the little case, i7-860, ROG Maximus III Forumla, 2 x 2gb GSkill Trident F3-1600 @ 2k, Coolermaster RS700-80GAD3-UK Silent Pro Gold 700W, Noctua NH-C14 dual fan, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC 1GB, 1 x 500GB Seagate 7200, Samsung 830 SSD, 500Gb WD, Samsung 12x B/ray, AeroCool F/C, E'max Apollish/Cluster fans.
Now building a scratch build HTPC
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Nov 2012, 10:02   #1140
amagriva
Multimodder

amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.amagriva is definitely a rep cheat.
try these with a mug of milk and honey, they're cheap only 1,29 on amazon
amagriva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dual pc, heavy bottom, modular, top heavy

View Mode