bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 25th Nov 2012, 20:15   #21
PabloFunky
Ultramodder

PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.PabloFunky is definitely a rep cheat.
I just make up tunes in my head as i have never wanted or needed a mobile phone, so i have unlimited ring tones.
PabloFunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2012, 20:51   #22
Herbicide
Lurktacular

Herbicide has yet to learn the way of the DremelHerbicide has yet to learn the way of the DremelHerbicide has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Mine's a snippet from Eve of the War from War of the Worlds.
Old 25th Nov 2012, 22:07   #23
mrlongbeard
Hypermodder

mrlongbeard is definitely a rep cheat.mrlongbeard is definitely a rep cheat.mrlongbeard is definitely a rep cheat.mrlongbeard is definitely a rep cheat.mrlongbeard is definitely a rep cheat.mrlongbeard is definitely a rep cheat.mrlongbeard is definitely a rep cheat.mrlongbeard is definitely a rep cheat.mrlongbeard is definitely a rep cheat.mrlongbeard is definitely a rep cheat.mrlongbeard is definitely a rep cheat.
Bonkers, dizzy rascal for daughter
Ali g jungle is massive for some
Imperial death march for work
mariachi tune from desparado for most.

Txt= message for you sir from monty python.
mrlongbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2012, 22:37   #24
Kovoet
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.
Bad to the bone = zztop
MOBO[ Asus Maximus Formula VI ]CPU[I7 4770K]RAM[Corsair Vengeance PRO Red 2133mhz]SSD's[1TB Samsung EVO, 256GB Samsung, 128GB Mushkin, 128 GT Corsair]GPU[Asus Plat Matrix 7970]PSU[Corsair AX1200i Red Cables]SOUND[Creative soundblaster ZX E22 backplate]CASE[Corsair 540] Cooler[Corsair H100i]Screen[Dell U2913WM} Perp[Corsair K70, Logitech GS500S,Belkin razer N52TE,QPAD QH90]
Kovoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2012, 23:20   #25
MeddlE
Supermodder

MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MeddlE is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ringtone is the whistling bit from Lovely Head by Goldfrapp.
Texts are "Special Delivery"
Emails are "Incoming"
Both from Worms.
MeddlE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2012, 23:39   #26
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I think we've done this before. Either way, it's still:
The Legend of Zelda: Overworld Theme (John Williams - orchestral version.)

Every phone that I've owed has had some version of the Overworld Theme as its ringtone.
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 10:22   #27
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My ring tones are:
Theme from Street Hawk (La Park - Tangerine Dream)
D-Technolife - Uverworld
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne

Although I need to create some new ones (it's a pain that you can't simply pick an mp3 track on an iPhone).

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 11:13   #28
Kovoet
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeddlE View Post
Ringtone is the whistling bit from Lovely Head by Goldfrapp.
Texts are "Special Delivery"
Emails are "Incoming"
Both from Worms.
My emails and notifications I have on my phone is the noice the predator makes
MOBO[ Asus Maximus Formula VI ]CPU[I7 4770K]RAM[Corsair Vengeance PRO Red 2133mhz]SSD's[1TB Samsung EVO, 256GB Samsung, 128GB Mushkin, 128 GT Corsair]GPU[Asus Plat Matrix 7970]PSU[Corsair AX1200i Red Cables]SOUND[Creative soundblaster ZX E22 backplate]CASE[Corsair 540] Cooler[Corsair H100i]Screen[Dell U2913WM} Perp[Corsair K70, Logitech GS500S,Belkin razer N52TE,QPAD QH90]
Kovoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 11:27   #29
WarrenJ
Mod Master

WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
PPK - Resurrection.
WarrenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 12:01   #30
Spreadie
http://goo.gl/vNwEky

Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.Spreadie is definitely a rep cheat.
It used to be The Chain by Fleetwood Mac (you know what bit I mean).

Now it's just the bog standard iphone ring ring

2500K|Z77E-ITX|8GB|680|3007WFP-HC|DS Cube
Spreadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 12:03   #31
Mankz
________

Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Mankz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Dont have one. Phone is always on vibrate, with different vibrate profiles for calls/texts/emails/BBM's..
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 14:07   #32
ferret141
Ultramodder

ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.
Moby - Extreme Ways
ferret141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 15:36   #33
IanW
Grumpy Old Git

IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.
"Asteroid" (The old "Pearl & Dean" cinema ads theme)

IanW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 16:14   #34
Jay88018
Modder

Jay88018 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Jay88018 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Jay88018 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Jay88018 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Jay88018 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Jay88018 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Jay88018 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Jay88018 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Jay88018 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Jay88018 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Jay88018 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Saturday Superhouse - Biffy Clyro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCG_yP5MsMc

Same tune iv used for the last 4 years

Last edited by Jay88018; 26th Nov 2012 at 16:15. Reason: Cause i can
Jay88018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 16:18   #35
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
John J. Dick (Serious Sam) saying "Damnit, Smith, pick up your piece of **** phone"
2008 Mondeo estate
Focus RS Mk1; Build number 1506
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 20:03   #36
Sloth
#yolo #swag

Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.Sloth is definitely a rep cheat.
Classic ring at max volume. The volume isn't maxed so I can hear it, I won't hear it anyway. It's maxed so others will hear it and give me funny looks until I realize it's ringing.
Old 26th Nov 2012, 20:10   #37
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.

That is all.

Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 20:15   #38
RedFlames
Bringer of Meh

RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.RedFlames is definitely a rep cheat.
Currently -

Calls - The Courtesy Call from Portal 2
Messages - the xbox 'Achievement Unlocked' ker-blip

RedFlames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Nov 2012, 21:20   #39
MrJay
You are always where you want to be

MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.MrJay is definitely a rep cheat.

HTPC Silverstone Milo - A4 -5300 APU Undervolted - Biostar HI-FI A85SC - 4GB Corsair Ram Overclocked to 1600mhz - 64GB Toshiba X-Gale SSD
MrJay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2012, 06:22   #40
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
The intro to Dimmu Borgir's Moruning Palace - Just the synth bits.
The message tone is a stock one on the iPhone, and for very long periods, the ring tone is also stock. For that matter, the current ringtone is the ONLY custom one I have used in >2 years of owning an iPhone. :P

View Mode