Muito bom esse kit de Watercooler

[Mod Edit]
[Google Translate]This Watercooler is very good kit. [/Google Translate]

Please post in English on this forum, thanks
[/Mod Edit]

Thanks Brian hope you like it

(thanks to moderator too )

[Portuguese part for Brian understand better with some language advices]
Brian muito obrigado sempre que precisares de ajuda a postar e vires que o google translate n„o te ajuda, envia-me PM que assim que eu a vir ajudo-te
Shuper' Luu' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2011, 01:59   #22
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
//follow

i wanna see where this wil get
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2011, 14:31   #23
Shuper' Luu'
Moda'a'foca modding power!

Shuper' Luu' has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post
//follow

i wanna see where this wil get
Thanks

Well here we go

Since last update a lot happened, like i canít miss the opportunity to go the the Pombal edition of XL LAN PARTY, the biggest lan party on Portugal, and even will glossy acrylic i manage to create a temporally, fast and simple interior, and won the 2nd place of the modding contest with it
Will be a lot of photos so please read the text above them so you get in touch will the ideas

Photos

Everything start like this, aircooling only.

Letís get started with the acrylic. Pump and reservoir support, and bottom cover. The beautifull PSU, frontal fan and sleeving used

Sleeving Phobya pump!

More and more interior work. Thing on position of the 120mm Rad, that fit perfectly with almost no empty space, take off the HDD cage and put them on 3,5Ē. Lucky I ask for Phobya data and power cables for HDD, because after put the acrylic the tolerance if really small

Photo of templates of the acrylic, made of parchment paper (I use google tradutor on that work, hope itís the right)

Work on the acrylic with my ďblade cutterĒ (really Iím not remember the English name for it buhh)

Mount for reservoir for use on the 80mm back fan

Time to watercooling and try the acrylics. The big piece was made in 3 parts and glue with liquid super glue.

Geral aspect

Photos on XL Lan PArty
Sorry for not have better photos, but the dSLR I used before is from my neighbor.
Attention that this is only a provisory phase. The WC will have the 240mm Rad too, Iím searching for a store where I can buy a top and side panels to go more extreme on this project more extreme but simple and minimalist
Hope you all like it, comment and follow more photos will come and better quality
Old 24th Jun 2011, 01:06   #24
Shuper' Luu'

Hi,

Here i come with final photos of the phase 1 of this project. I've more material on the way to this project to start the phase 2. But some parts i didn't find yet

Hope you like the photos

Photos

I'm still young with my new dSLR so don't push to much hehe

P.S: Yeap, during the travel back from a Lan Party the reservoir support broke and i had replace it with a bootlace, for now it works and have use it to travel and didn't move

Thanks to everyone, hope you enjoy it
Old 29th Jun 2011, 01:39   #25
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
i love the case !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jun 2011, 02:13   #26
Shuper' Luu'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSoVaR^ View Post
i love the case !
Hi,

Thanks KoSoVaR^

Hope you like the next developments

I still waiting for the GPU water block, hope will friday it arrive
Old 29th Jun 2011, 09:06   #27
KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
good, i am subbing you
Old 29th Jun 2011, 13:52   #28
Shuper' Luu'

Quote:
good, i am subbing you
Thanks

Not forget to get a look at others 2 projects i've posted here on BT: Showtables - Modelo V and T and HTPC Code Lyoko

Have others running but no time to post all of them
Old 29th Jun 2011, 18:36   #29
KoSoVaR^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuper' Luu' View Post
Thanks

Not forget to get a look at others 2 projects i've posted here on BT: Showtables - Modelo V and T and HTPC Code Lyoko

Have others running but no time to post all of them
nice ones but why are they unfinished ???
Old 30th Jun 2011, 02:40   #30
Shuper' Luu'

Quote:
nice ones but why are they unfinished ???
Hi,

I'm still constructing them, i'd say "i've posted" but is more "i'm posting"

The GPU block will arrive tomorrow, together with wc material to other scratch build
Old 12th Jun 2012, 23:03   #31
Shuper' Luu'

Hello all,

After some long time without news, here i come update everything in one post, now that the board will continue to phase 2 with a golden board.

Some ideas and decisions:
# Board ECS Z77H2-AX Golden Board for this project!
# Convert to inverted ATX
# Grill and metal sheets with copper finish (paiting or anod)
# Restyle the internal black acrylic to the new layout
# Do golden backplates (that cooper color) for memory and GPU

As you can see the project with suffer some changes, hardware some of it will go for AVAREZA project, and this one will be to mine little brother as him personal computer. As i can let the project finish with just a phase 1, i will work with mine brother to achive a look he like and mount there the Z77 board for all he needs.

Suppper dubbber ubber RAW sketches from SketchUP:

Orange=copper, black=aluminium and brown=mate acrylic
Not a deep draw, just a sketch with no chamfer or fillet, and working on the pump + rad + reservoir in middle air. What do you think?

Unboxing of Z77 here: ECS Z77 Golden [Unboxing & SneakPeak!]

Photos of day 3, when i try some layouts and place of cooling. I will wait for inversion to comfirm the places of everything, mainly after tube routing.

What do you think of the cooling this way? I will use Phobya Nano-G 12 Silent 1500rpm, in a total of 5, i like that red and was the first ones i tried on the phase 1 and love them. Will import to this project mine ZM-MFC1 Plus too.

Hope you like! I will continue improving the visual
Personal website - www.modaafoca.com
Old 13th Jun 2012, 07:54   #32
Vetalar
*learning english*

Vetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
for this build new copperplated coolgate rads are must have!!!
Vetalar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jun 2012, 08:58   #33
Juan Carlo
What's a Dremel?

Juan Carlo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
looks awesome!
Juan Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jun 2012, 14:17   #34
Shuper' Luu'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetalar View Post
for this build new copperplated coolgate rads are must have!!!
At the time was this two phobyas that AQUATUNING had send me, so i will use them, maybe i "coat" them myself. I've contact Coolgate before, but they had not reply, the problem is i can only use 120mm and 240mm ones, do they have 120 size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Carlo View Post
looks awesome!
Thanks Juan
Old 27th Nov 2012, 15:36   #35
Shuper' Luu'

Modification to inverted ATX

Hi all,

Here i come with some photos of the modification to inverted ATX.

First step taking out things that was not more necessary and save them,

It was necessary to cut and fill on 2 zones, up and down to make it possible to slide the MB module. Not if to fill and paint till perfection,

The dust from having the case stoped and without side panels at the moda'a'foca man cave,

The place where the cut and happen, next to mine Square1 to film everything!

Global look of the beast! With the modification i can still use the same screws at the back of the case, so more points for Lian Li to make it happen

Do it look good?
Old 27th Nov 2012, 21:28   #36
siliconfanatic
Rep whore/thread killer

siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.
great log! I absolutely luuuuuuuuurveve copper! but no offense, the color them on the mobo made me dry heave till the gpu covered up the the pci slots. then i really saw why you got it lookin forward to more!

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Nov 2012, 10:43   #37
Shuper' Luu'

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
great log! I absolutely luuuuuuuuurveve copper! but no offense, the color them on the mobo made me dry heave till the gpu covered up the the pci slots. then i really saw why you got it lookin forward to more!
Thanks man!

Good that i won this case on a modding contest and that ECS had send me a sample of the golden one for this mod, they're true gold friends. Now i've to make the other components copper too, i'm thinking make custom heatsinks and backplates for GPU and memory, and anodize or powdercoat them to the same copper look.

Hope mine brother like the end result, as this project is a gift to him

Had people enjoy the video? I will try make every step that way
Old 25th Dec 2012, 15:25   #38
Shuper' Luu'

Hi,

After the cuts on the back it was necessary to mod the slide system to be compatible with the new case format. With this, i'd change the slides to new position, and let you here a result and step-by-step process of it,

Start with the down slider. Remove, 3 rivets, and see how it lot on the other side and how the holes change. To do the hole near back it was necessary to remove the feet. But you can see it align with the cut i'd done.

It was necessary to take the limited badge too, so i can mod the read to fit a fillport where i want. This bagde will go to top, between the 2 Phobya Fans and the ar supply for PSU.

Top slider out, i need to see out it fit, for the situation of the top sheets aren't simetrical. Good it was and i'd put "paper tape", mark the holes and drill with DREMEL. Next, 3 m3 revits and its perfect on place.

Next rivet the down slider with 3 m3 rivets too.

Now check if it need anymore filling or cut.

The tray half the way! Perfect!

Till the end of it travel hehe everything slide perfect, just with a new position. Maximun rate for Lian Li make the case simetrical, mod it was simple and fast.

I want to put the 240mm rad on this position, but i afraid it knock on CPU waterblock or MEM block, will it work? And what you think of the Koolance rad on that position? I think it work really good to make the suspended pump as i'd try before.

Top marked with the help of a Bitspower 240mm grill and this is the look of the cut on the top panel. After will have a copper sheet on top with the same cuts for continuity.

Main photo of the work place during the mod.

Case close is this the look, like the look cuts?

And overall look and position of thing. The limited badge will be on top of a black acrylic to give it more feature.

This is the big NO for the rad not be on top, it is too much big for the case.

What do you think of the look? And the videos, are good?
Old 2nd Apr 2013, 11:25   #39
Shuper' Luu'

Post Sponsored by KINGSTON

Hi,

After i finish Valentine and ECS .99 Golden, i finally put ECS Z77 Golden inside the case and continues phase 2 of this project,

Back side flipped, as you can see.

The beauty Z77 Golden in the place, with Phobya 240mm G-changer inside. But here the problems start...

The memory are low profile and are close to radiator, really close. That seems nice right? But no, because this way the memory Bitspower block will not fit. So i will have to find another position to radiator. But if the block don't help now, BP have always one way to help, you will see!

It looks good this way, but it don't fit. I will have to mod some more, but this is not problem to moda'a'foca hehe

So here comes the new memorys, sponsored by Kingston. They're the HyperX Predator 16X. In the future they will have Bitspower black memory block, so don't let the blue scarry you.

True predator look!
Old 30th May 2013, 23:37   #40
Shuper' Luu'

Hi,

I let you here with the first ideas for the watercooling loop. The video is in Portuguese, mine main language, but i think is easy to watch in the same way and understand. I'd make short video because more will come, i want to show you all the evolve step of the process of trying something like this layout.

Anxious to see it?

View Mode