bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 27th Nov 2012, 21:45   #201
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Most impressive!!

GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Nov 2012, 00:58   #202
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Stunning work, absolutely love the plumbing!
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Nov 2012, 03:31   #203
dotdrew
Minimodder

dotdrew has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice work, love the fact the tubing looks like copper piping, and those bulbs too!
dotdrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Nov 2012, 12:46   #204
Xtheblackfox
Minimodder

Xtheblackfox has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Some EPIC work, congrats bro!
Xtheblackfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Nov 2012, 12:47   #205
Xtheblackfox
Minimodder

Xtheblackfox has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Agreed!
Xtheblackfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Nov 2012, 23:58   #206
Bladesingerz
Hypermodder

Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
great work man, I'm no steampunk fan but thats some awesome work you did there!
Bladesingerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Nov 2012, 16:51   #207
The_Crapman
MD of M.Z.A. Inc and Weasel Pimp

The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.
This is absolutely outstanding. I love the use of leather on the case and midplate, an inspired choice!

How to Get a FREE (sort of) Hard Drive and Other Small Parts
The_Crapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2012, 16:11   #208
Fuganater
Supermodder

Fuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuilleAcoustic View Post
AWEEESOOOMEEEE !
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarakon View Post
I have been staring at these pics the last 10 minutes and all I can say is that it looks awesome. It all fits together so well.
I shall now continue to stare at them
haha. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post
WAUW!

I love it ! looking verry good, and like the looks
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokkos View Post
Fantastic job!

Everything fits in together so well.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob? View Post
Unbelieveable!

I'd come over to your place just to see it in the flesh! LOL.
Thanks! I wish I could go to a LAN party or something with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post
Wow! I have to admit I don't usually dig the rusty old steampunk look, but this has turned out amazing! Well done!
Looking forward to your Caselabs M8 Mod in the new year ;P
Thanks! I only got into Steampunk a few months ago and thought, why not try a case mod. I have 3 project scheduled to start next summer. Keep an eye out for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizz_kid View Post
Yay!!! Fantasic work! I love the warm yellow lighting playing with the guts inside. Canīt take my eyes from it, guess it's amazing IRL. The front is very nice too. I have one concern though, the white stuff behind the big gears. Is that tape pads?? If so, you can do better. Anyway... Wow!
Thanks! They are "Pop Dots" from my wife's scrapbooking stuff. She said they come in different colors but I didn't know that to begin with and I didn't have time to buy brown ones. I'll probably replace them next year when I get the case back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySmacked View Post
Most impressive!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotdrew View Post
Nice work, love the fact the tubing looks like copper piping, and those bulbs too!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtheblackfox View Post
Some EPIC work, congrats bro!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtheblackfox View Post
Agreed!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesingerz View Post
great work man, I'm no steampunk fan but thats some awesome work you did there!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crapman View Post
This is absolutely outstanding. I love the use of leather on the case and midplate, an inspired choice!
Thanks!

Thanks again to everyone for following the worklog. Also thanks to everyone for voting for me in the MOTM competition. If you haven't done so yet, get to it!
Old 2nd Dec 2012, 18:00   #209
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Looks awesome through the window Fuga, the leather & copper work really sweet together.

Congrats mate.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 09:11   #210
Fuganater
Supermodder

Fuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Looks awesome through the window Fuga, the leather & copper work really sweet together.

Congrats mate.
Thanks man.
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 12:39   #211
dazzler
Minimodder

dazzler - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!dazzler - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!dazzler - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!dazzler - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!dazzler - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!dazzler - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!dazzler - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!dazzler - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!dazzler - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!dazzler - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!dazzler - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Wow, just wow. Never seen anything like this before and it's truly mind-blowing, looks like a phenomenal amount of work but I guess it paid off
dazzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 18:19   #212
Fuganater
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzler View Post
Wow, just wow. Never seen anything like this before and it's truly mind-blowing, looks like a phenomenal amount of work but I guess it paid off
Thanks!
Old 5th Dec 2012, 22:16   #213
Ace_finland
Multimodder

Ace_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for president
just read throught the whole log, awesome build!
Ace_finland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2012, 22:50   #214
Fuganater
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_finland View Post
just read throught the whole log, awesome build!
Thanks for reading!
Old 18th Dec 2012, 02:30   #215
Fuganater
Supermodder

Looks like I won October 2012 MOTM. Thanks all for your votes!
Old 18th Dec 2012, 10:16   #216
Baguette
Multimodder

Baguette has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Completely 100% deserved! Sharp looking work mate, congratz.
Baguette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 10:42   #217
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming SaiyanSarakon is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yeah you deserved it
Old 18th Dec 2012, 11:35   #218
matiss
Multimodder

matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.matiss is definitely a rep cheat.
Stunning Steamtech Beauty that is.
matiss is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode