bit-tech.net

Old 25th Nov 2012, 23:26   #961
Whindog
Supermodder

Whindog has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
For the monk question....

Seize the initiative, one with everything &

I use fleet footed to get thru runs faster, but you can change it up to Resolve if your at a progression stage or near death experience if your in Hardcore (only hardcore, its a waste on softcore).
Old 27th Nov 2012, 10:01   #962
phinix
Say it! Who's your dremel?!

phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.
...and I'm in Act4 now, Hell, Monk level 59!
Almost there. I already gathered lots of stuff for lvl60 so can't wait to use them
Looks like will have lvl60 well before I finish Hell - does it mean I will start collecting Paragon levels or do they start in Inferno?
star citizen :::
ARBITER: Origin Jumpworks 325A LTI
phinix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2012, 10:26   #963
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinix View Post
...and I'm in Act4 now, Hell, Monk level 59!
Almost there. I already gathered lots of stuff for lvl60 so can't wait to use them
Looks like will have lvl60 well before I finish Hell - does it mean I will start collecting Paragon levels or do they start in Inferno?
It does indeed mean starting on paragon. All xp you make from 60+ will go to your paragon levels and despite what you think, Hell will give you a decent amount of XP. Play it on MP10 for even more lols + xp.

How long did it take you 1-60 on the Monk? With MP10 boosting from Comfy I did it in 4-5hours with my Witch Doc. If you have a friend that's willing, I'd do that.

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2012, 11:40   #964
phinix

phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.phinix is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi View Post
It does indeed mean starting on paragon. All xp you make from 60+ will go to your paragon levels and despite what you think, Hell will give you a decent amount of XP. Play it on MP10 for even more lols + xp.

How long did it take you 1-60 on the Monk? With MP10 boosting from Comfy I did it in 4-5hours with my Witch Doc. If you have a friend that's willing, I'd do that.
Well, not sure how long did it take - I've played a while, without changing MP levels. I like to clear whole maps so it took me some time to do that, sometimes couple of times same maps.
Is there a gameplay timer in the game somewhere so I could check?
Old 27th Nov 2012, 15:58   #965
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run Crysis
Quote:
Well, not sure how long did it take - I've played a while, without changing MP levels. I like to clear whole maps so it took me some time to do that, sometimes couple of times same maps.
Is there a gameplay timer in the game somewhere so I could check?
Yup, in your profile (bottom right of character screen) it will show play time for each individual char you have.

I believe Comfy is easily winning with his 500+ hour barb!

By comparison, my barb (most played char) only has 120 hours or so..

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Old 27th Nov 2012, 20:57   #966
Comfyasabadger
ComfyAssPander

Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Yup, in your profile (bottom right of character screen) it will show play time for each individual char you have.

I haven't stopped playing however
Old 28th Nov 2012, 01:57   #967
mansueto
Too broke to mod

mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.
Newest patch came out on the American server, so as of now I can't switch to EU. Hopefully this will be fixed in a few hours, wanted to start leveling.
Black Momba: i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz | Corsair H80 | MSI P67A-G43 | 8GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 128GB Corsair M4, 1TB Barricuda | 2GB 6950 | Asus PA248 IPS + Acer P243w | Asus Xonar D1 + Fio E07K Andes | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Seasonic X760 | Fractal R3 | Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid | Cooler Master Inferno
Lenovo U410: i7 3517u | 8GB ram | 24GB + 750GB HDD | 14 inch ultrabook
mansueto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Nov 2012, 12:45   #968
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Patch notes:
Diablo III Patch 1.0.6 – v.1.0.6.13300

General
We will soon begin limited testing on minor updates to Battle.net’s communication and login functionality. Patch 1.0.6 includes some of the data for this testing, but please note that the changes will not be visible to players or impact your play experience in any way. For information, please read this blog post.

Bug Fixes
Fixed an issue that allowed players to bypass the one-second trade timer when exchanging items via the Trade window
Fixed an issue that caused the same item to occasionally drop for players using Threatening Shout with the Grim Harvest rune

You can barely call this a patch IMO..

Old 28th Nov 2012, 18:55   #969
phinix

Quote:

Found it! I played 63 hours with my Monk to get 59 level.
Old 28th Nov 2012, 19:28   #970
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Quote:
Found it! I played 63 hours with my Monk to get 59 level.
Wow! I think I did 50-60 with my first char as well. I was taking my time, enjoying the first play through. So that's all good.

However, now I can level a char in 4-5 hours with a boost, I'd rather do that..

Old 28th Nov 2012, 21:15   #971
phinix

Just finished Hell, Diablo was easy peasy
Starting Inferno...
Old 29th Nov 2012, 20:42   #972
felix the cat
Spaceman Spiff

felix the cat has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfelix the cat has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome work! Make sure to add me so I can dump a whole load of Monk gear on you!
Old 30th Nov 2012, 08:44   #973
phinix

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix the cat View Post
Awesome work! Make sure to add me so I can dump a whole load of Monk gear on you!
Yes please!
What is your ID so I could add you - I guess you do that somewhere in main menu?
Never done this before..
Old 30th Nov 2012, 10:25   #974
felix the cat
Spaceman Spiff

felix the cat has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfelix the cat has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
felixelgato#1316

I will be online Sat at some point
Old 30th Nov 2012, 16:53   #975
phinix

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix the cat View Post
felixelgato#1316

I will be online Sat at some point
Cool, thanks. I'm online mostly after 10pm, but I'll try to catch you during the day on Saturday too
Old 30th Nov 2012, 18:28   #976
mansueto
Too broke to mod

mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.
I have Digi, Felix and Comfy added. Who's missing!
Black Momba: i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz | Corsair H80 | MSI P67A-G43 | 8GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 128GB Corsair M4, 1TB Barricuda | 2GB 6950 | Asus PA248 IPS + Acer P243w | Asus Xonar D1 + Fio E07K Andes | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Seasonic X760 | Fractal R3 | Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid | Cooler Master Inferno
Old 4th Dec 2012, 07:31   #977
Comfyasabadger
ComfyAssPander

Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Comfyasabadger is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Ding!! 94... not long to go

only over a billion xp

Old 4th Dec 2012, 11:45   #978
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfyasabadger View Post
Ding!! 94... not long to go
only over a billion xp
Jeeezus!

I've been off the PC for the weekend etc, should be online tonight and the next few days..

Old 4th Dec 2012, 17:48   #979
freshsandwiches
Can I do science to it?

freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.freshsandwiches is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mansueto View Post
I have Digi, Felix and Comfy added. Who's missing!
Knoydart#2498
freshsandwiches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 19:34   #980
mansueto
Too broke to mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshsandwiches View Post
Knoydart#2498
Added

I'll be on and off this week, got a take home exam that's due on the 10th, plus an in-class exam on the 10th. After that I'll be on more. Up to 33 on my monk and enjoying it!

Tags
inferno! *rawr*