bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Partner Forums > CCL Computers

Old 18th Aug 2012, 17:38   #281
blah
Hypermodder

blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Mine isn't working, trying to order something for 27 including VAT (so over 20 - VAT) and it won't let me have free shipping via my forum account or the freedelivery20 code
Old 19th Aug 2012, 07:20   #282
spolsh
Multimodder

spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.spolsh is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blah View Post
Mine isn't working, trying to order something for 27 including VAT (so over 20 - VAT) and it won't let me have free shipping via my forum account or the freedelivery20 code
blah, i've found it easiest to phone the order in and mention that the offer isn't working properly on the website, if it doesn't offer the free delivery option. the option still seems a bit buggy, and sometimes displays and other times doesn't. Even on phoned in orders they've still always sent me email updates about dispatch and delivery.
Old 19th Aug 2012, 17:42   #283
blah
Hypermodder

blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.blah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thanks for that Splosh.

I was in a rush and so I've just bought it online now, paying the full 5.99 postage even though it says that my account is eligible for free postage.

I will PM the CCL people here with my order number for a refund,
Old 21st Aug 2012, 09:11   #284
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Dan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've no idea why it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, but I can always sort the postage out later if the order has been placed and postage paid, as I have for blah, and of course phoning your order works too.

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201
Old 21st Aug 2012, 10:34   #285
Pranja
Crazy Wolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Is this offer valid for non-UK forum members?
Old 22nd Aug 2012, 09:09   #286
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Dan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the DremelDan @ CCL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi Pranja,

Unfortunately not, no. We can only offer our free delivery to mainland UK at the moment I'm afraid.

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201
Old 14th Sep 2012, 21:08   #287
bazman24
Multimodder

bazman24 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hi looking to spend around 48 for a new cooler but the freedelivery20 code is not working for me! have my bit-tech account linked as well? i wanted to pay online as i want to pay via paypal is there any new codes or anything?
CM storm styker Case >> Powercolor 7950 PCS+ 3072MB >> Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H >> Intel i7 3770K >> Cooler Master tpc 800 cpu cooler >> G skull Ares 8GB>> 1TB Samsung F3 >> intel 320 series ssd 120gb >>[ seasonic x-650 psu
Old 17th Sep 2012, 08:56   #288
Dan @ CCL
Modder

No codes at the moment unfortunately bazman24, but if you're wanting to pay PayPal the best bet is to put the order through with DPD next day delivery and PM me your order number, and I'll get the delivery fee refunded straight away.

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201
Old 28th Nov 2012, 06:19   #289
Marine-RX179
Supermodder

Marine-RX179 has yet to learn the way of the DremelMarine-RX179 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Was gonna order the Logitech HD Webcam C270 at 20.72, but found the free next day delivery option is gone...so came here to check, only to find that the requirement of minimum spend of 20 got changed to 50 :/

Ah well, looks like I gonna order from elsewhere or pick one up from the local Argos store at 19.99 instead.
CoolerMaster 690II Advanced, Sapphire Pure 625W, Win7 64-bit
Old 30th Nov 2012, 09:41   #290
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Unfortunately due to rising carriage costs the free delivery was no longer viable for orders under 20, so we have had to adjust the threshold for it I'm afraid.

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201
Old 30th Nov 2012, 10:01   #291
Ice Tea
Supermodder

Ice Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run CrysisIce Tea can run Crysis
So is it 50 or 20 now ?

Thanks
Old 30th Nov 2012, 10:05   #292
sniperdude
Supermodder

sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Tea View Post
So is it 50 or 20 now ?

Thanks
50 here mate
Old 20th Dec 2012, 21:00   #293
WALKYRIE
Minimodder

WALKYRIE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hello, I am here in London, my order is about 71 pounds, but there are still some additional charge for delivery, I already registered at CCL also with my Bit-Tech username and email, how can I get free delivery ?, thank you.

Last edited by WALKYRIE; 20th Dec 2012 at 21:19.
Old 20th Dec 2012, 21:32   #294
Yorkie
Ducky Fan Boy

Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Yorkie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WALKYRIE View Post
Hello, I am here in London, my order is about 71 pounds, but there are still some additional charge for delivery, I already registered at CCL also with my Bit-Tech username and email, how can I get free delivery ?, thank you.

Seen as though that was your 21st post its likely the system is yet to pick you up, would probably say to give us a shout tomorrow on 01274 471201 we should be able to help.
www.daveplays.co.uk
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Old 20th Dec 2012, 22:10   #295
WALKYRIE
Minimodder

WALKYRIE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I was looking for the set of 16GB of Samsung DDR3 1600MHz, but is not available anymore at CCL, fortunately is still available the set of 8GB, I am in a hurry now before even that set may be disappear can I make now the order choosing "Collection at Trade Counter" and later when the free delivery issue have been sorted out, change to next day delivery ?

Last edited by WALKYRIE; 20th Dec 2012 at 22:22.
Old 21st Dec 2012, 08:58   #296
Dan @ CCL
Modder

A collection order wouldn't take any payment from you, so you would need to place your order for delivery. What we normally do is ask for you to put the order through with the 5.99 next day delivery, and then shoot me a PM and I'll just get the delivery refunded for you.

We should be getting the 16GB kit back in soon, but it wouldn't be until some time after Christmas now.

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201
Old 5th Feb 2013, 12:32   #297
robump
Supermodder

robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Hi.
It says I qualify for free next day delivery for bit tech members but still charges me 5.99 for delivery?

How do you sort this out?

Thanks
Old 5th Feb 2013, 12:41   #298
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robump View Post
Hi.
It says I qualify for free next day delivery for bit tech members but still charges me 5.99 for delivery?

How do you sort this out?

Thanks
Is the order over £20 excluding VAT?

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/
Old 5th Feb 2013, 12:43   #299
robump
Supermodder

robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.robump is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Yes... It's over £100!
Old 5th Feb 2013, 16:24   #300
Dan @ CCL
Modder

Hi robump, check your other thread for some options to get around it.

The free delivery for bit-tech members is now for orders over 50.. unfortunately rising carriage costs meant it just wasn't economical for us to offer it on orders under that value anymore but we still wanted to offer what we can to bit-tech members!

www.cclonline.com
01274 471201