bit-tech.net

Old 26th Nov 2012, 11:33   #3281
gilljoy
I *am* a Dremel

gilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for president
Lith I eagerly await photos of it for your templars.

I wish I had more time to paint but final year at uni isn't fun
Old 26th Nov 2012, 22:38   #3282
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.

Tonights work!

Filled, halfords grey, chaos black, painted on by hand a layer of ceramite white with vallejo medium, airbrushed on a white scar layer with vallejo medium, sponged on some chips in imperium primer, leadbelcher, warplock bronze and whatever the lighter of the two silver metallics are, airbrushed some seraphim sepia over the ends of the booms, put the transfers on, layer of medium over the top, and then some drybrushing over the magna-melta (Which I just found out today is twinlinked.. So much for this not being overpowered..) ends to give it a hot look.
Focus RS Mk1; Build number 1506
liratheal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2012, 13:19   #3283
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The lady finished off, mostly, her decimator today - I just had to share it 'cause I love the siege claws >.>

Old 28th Nov 2012, 09:21   #3284
philheckler
Used to be a pc enthusiast

philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I love the paint scheme on that decimator.. , Lira tell your lady top job! i also think the white distressed bits on that new ship of yours looks awesome...
Old 28th Nov 2012, 09:25   #3285
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
As always Lira, fantastic work!

Cannot wait to get my load of Chaos stuff that I bought from Lira!

Reckon I'll start off with the Cultists to wean myself back in to painting again. Last things I painted were Necrons, so they were easy as muck to pain in comparison. Reckon I'll need to get a load of new paints and whatnot too though :/
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Nov 2012, 10:33   #3286
Almightyrastus
Engineering the awesome

Almightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming SaiyanAlmightyrastus is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The cultists are great to paint up. The first one I went for was the flamer guy.

I need to grab myself another set of the autogun ones from Ebay at some point
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Almightyrastus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Nov 2012, 20:52   #3287
liratheal
Sharing is caring

Thanks Phil, the lady says thanks too!

It's the 30th your friend's seeing you isn't it? The hellbrute is fun to paint.

Been working on the Caestus, because.. I love it >.>

Old 28th Nov 2012, 21:48   #3288
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Looking great Lir!

Aye, 30th I'm having a big meet up in mine. 15 of the ZiiP Community are coming over for the weekend... should be interesting
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Nov 2012, 14:10   #3289
gilljoy
I *am* a Dremel

gilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for presidentgilljoy should be considered for president
Anyone know a good place to get a hold of metal 40k models besides ebay?

Trying to get Njall the stormcaller in metal since my finecast one pretty much melted.
Old 29th Nov 2012, 19:38   #3290
ccxo
On top of a hill

ccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Ebay and possibly daka/warseer are the only places you are likely to find a metal Njall, since its gone finecast its doubtful gw would have any stock left could phone them.

Why did the model melt, you leave it out in full sun on a hot day or near a heat source?

The Caestus is coming along really nice Lith and the Decimator is looking good as well, i like the colour choice for the armour.
ccxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Nov 2012, 09:57   #3291
lilgoth89
Captin Calliope

lilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
hey lira what do you think of the new warhammer store in lichfield ? i think its called titan games, ( opposite wilkos ) tempted to pull my horribly half painted models out the attic lol
Old 30th Nov 2012, 11:26   #3292
liratheal
Sharing is caring

Good store - Friendly people and the guys that run it are great. I don't see much of Martin, but Adam's always been really helpful.

Massive selection of game types, seems Citadel, Warmahordes and Malifaux are most popular there, but they have a bit of everything.
Old 30th Nov 2012, 20:18   #3293
philheckler

philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.philheckler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Sold my chaos stuff , made about sixty quid so im happy..

My Dual entry into the cardiff shop painting comp is in...

link..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

last month the winner came down to a facebook 'like' vote so i'd appreciate some likes from my friends here if it comes to that....
Old 1st Dec 2012, 08:09   #3294
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi all, I'm selling off all my gear, any reasonable price will not be refused. PM me for more details or for pictures. Complete list of items so far can be found here:
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthrea...22#post2882022

I hope you find something you like .
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Dec 2012, 18:40   #3295
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Edit: Ignore me, meant to post in the Borderlands 2 thread...

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk

Last edited by Blademrk; 1st Dec 2012 at 18:42. Reason: posted in wrong window
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Dec 2012, 19:29   #3296
Smellyhead
Supermodder

Smellyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Smellyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Smellyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Smellyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Smellyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Smellyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Smellyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Smellyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Smellyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Smellyhead is definitely a rep cheat.Smellyhead is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by philheckler View Post
Sold my chaos stuff , made about sixty quid so im happy..

My Dual entry into the cardiff shop painting comp is in...

link..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

last month the winner came down to a facebook 'like' vote so i'd appreciate some likes from my friends here if it comes to that....
Looks good. "Liked" it for you.

Lira yours and the ladies model both look awesome!
Old 1st Dec 2012, 22:21   #3297
philheckler

back in my comfort zone...
Old 2nd Dec 2012, 12:46   #3298
philheckler

The gw cardiff painting comp finalists are up now on gw cardiffs facebook page , would appreciate some likes from my friends here......

https://www.facebook.com/GWCardiff
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 14:01   #3299
benji2412
Has an Avatar avatar

benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by philheckler View Post
The gw cardiff painting comp finalists are up now on gw cardiffs facebook page , would appreciate some likes from my friends here......

https://www.facebook.com/GWCardiff
There you go, likes for both, you have a lot of good painters in your store! That marine vs ork is incredable.
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 17:39   #3300
benji2412
Has an Avatar avatar

benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.benji2412 is definitely a rep cheat.

Here's a little wip of my new project of you're interested.

Tags
40k, games workshop, no skimlinks, say no to skimlinks, white dwarf