bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 24th Sep 2012, 15:46   #81
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro0428 View Post
Wow, that is a very large case. I see you are filling full of nice hardware too. Looking good.
Lol, the biggest one I ever did

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbKaRy View Post
Lovely modding .... Reminds me of R.O.G

Mod on mate
thanks mate

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2012, 16:51   #82
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Another Update!!!

Ok, can't resist posting the pics of a filled M8

After adding 2.5 liter EK-Ekoolant blood red

Still some air in the front

Picture with some leds, but don't know if i keep these

Other side a bit more careful so just in case everything is covered

And again a build without leaks, maybe because this time I used EKWB rotery's
After some hours

The beautiful EK-FC680 GTX - Acetal + Nickel CSQ

And the EK-Supremacy - Nickel

All tubes filled

Old 24th Sep 2012, 17:54   #83
jeckulz
Supermodder

jeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youjeckulz - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Beautiful!

Now trying to justify a double wide build LOL
jeckulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2012, 19:54   #84
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looking great man! really nailed the clean lines so far!
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Sep 2012, 03:05   #85
whyte
Multimodder

whyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwhyte has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Inspiring as always!
Old 28th Sep 2012, 08:28   #86
kier
-----------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckulz View Post
Beautiful!

Now trying to justify a double wide build LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Looking great man! really nailed the clean lines so far!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyte View Post
Inspiring as always!
That's why we do it

Old 28th Sep 2012, 08:53   #87
Bladesingerz
Hypermodder

Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Awesome job man, looks great! Do you have any tips for planning what you need for the acryl pipes? Like how many fittings you need? I keep thinking I won't end up with straight lines like you did.
Bladesingerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Dec 2012, 21:48   #88
kier
-----------------

Update!!!

It took a while, but here is on of the latest updates of the CaseLabs M8 build

Because of some problems related to shipping and other stuff it took a little longer before i received the second Lamptron touch controller.

Thanks to Highflow I received it so that I could continue

The 2e Lamptron touch controller

Not long after this I got the controller from Lamptron thanks Lamptron !!!

Installed and tested. Works perfectly!!!

Looking good i think

Time to connect the cables

Before the power goes on some detail shots

I also have applied some SMD LED strips, which are made available by a good friend of mine from lumenledverlichting. Clenn Thanks!!!

Above a white LED strip and underneath 2 red LED strips, and this on both sides

And on top of the HDD coolers also a LED strip instead of a single LEDs

Something wrong with this picture above

Not anymore now!!

Looks good with the lights and fans

Up and running!!!

Soon the final photoshoot

Old 1st Dec 2012, 23:04   #89
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Dec 2012, 15:12   #90
kier
-----------------

Final Update!!!

After a long wait.... the final pics. This build was quite a challenge given the size and space to be filled.

Now .... no more text only pics. Hope you like it!!!

That's it!!! A lot of pics I know, but easy to read

My thanks goes to the following persons who have made this build possible:

Jim from Caselabs for providing the beautiful Caselabs Magnum M8

Maurizio Lamptron for the Fancontrollers and switches

Freddy from Highflow for various products...best shop in town

Marco and Ruud from Coolermaster for the PSU and gamegear

And Gregor from EKWB for supplying the water cooling products and always having the confidence in my builds

Clenn from lumenledverlichting for the SMD ledstrips

Without these people, the build couldnt finish like it is now.....thanks y'all

And of course the people of the various forums for the support and comments

Old 9th Dec 2012, 15:28   #91
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Awesome build again Ries!
Old 9th Dec 2012, 15:30   #92
Ra6
Multimodder

Ra6 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Most beautiful tubing I've ever seen! And an impressive combination of colours!
Ra6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Dec 2012, 15:48   #93
flame696
Terminating People Since 1980....

flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.
Gorgeous rig such attention to detail amazing work
flame696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Dec 2012, 15:55   #94
Bladesingerz
Hypermodder

Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Bladesingerz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Absolutely stunning man, love the acrylic tubing details all around the case. Well done sir!
+rep
Bladesingerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Dec 2012, 18:46   #95
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looks apsolutely amazing. Great job,mate.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2012, 03:23   #96
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Fantastic end result, congratulations .
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2013, 07:08   #97
Friction
What's a Dremel?

Friction has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
One of the most beautiful mods I have ever seen by the modding King.
Friction is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode