bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 24th Nov 2012, 01:35   #12021
ccxo
On top of a hill

ccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyanccxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yes its all 5 dlc's, worth buying premium now as its only 5 pounds for each dlc if you already have karkand.
ccxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Nov 2012, 10:22   #12022
DeckerdBR
Ultramodder

DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccxo View Post
Yes its all 5 dlc's, worth buying premium now as its only 5 pounds for each dlc if you already have karkand.
Poorly worded question on my part, I meant is armoured kill dlc by it self in the half price offer, not is it included in premium
Want to Join Star Citizen? Use my referral code (STAR-N6W9-NF2R) for a 5,000 UEC (in game currency) Bonus when you sign up!
DeckerdBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Nov 2012, 11:00   #12023
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
I had an idea for a video last night need to speak to the BRO squad later today/night about it.
Old 24th Nov 2012, 18:09   #12024
Jester_612
"Jammy..."

Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeckerdBR View Post
Poorly worded question on my part, I meant is armoured kill dlc by it self in the half price offer, not is it included in premium
http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea...ctID.251922000
Old 27th Nov 2012, 02:00   #12025
GregTheRotter
I Mod, Therefore I Own

GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Not that anyone here plays much anymore it seems, the patch notes for aftermath have been released;

Quote:
We have been busy making some welcome fixes for our PlayStation 3 players, fine tuning a lot of weapons based on your feedback, and tweaking some gameplay mechanics. This update goes live November 27 on consoles, and no later than December 4 on PC. Full details below, including how to download this essential multiplayer update once it is live on your platform.

1) Addressed “input lag” on PS3
If you have been experiencing “input lag” playing Battlefield 3 on PlayStation 3, we now believe we have significantly improved this situation for all players.

2) Improved audio stability on PS3
The audio dropouts reported by some PlayStation 3 gamers playing Battlefield 3 should now be fixed for the majority of players .

3) Weapons balancing
Based on detailed community feedback and data analysis we have made some minor weapon tweaks to recoil and accuracy. The goal of these tweaks, and the overall goal in Battlefield 3, is to give each weapon a unique feel and competitive performance to other weapons of a similar type.

M416: First shot and horizontal recoil slightly increased. This should make the choice between M16 and M416 more interesting again.

L85A2: Slightly reduced horizontal recoil.Already a pretty good gun, glad to see it getting a buff.

AUG: first shot recoil slightly to increase weapon controllability.this gun was already pretty easy to control, less first shot recoil? Why thank you

FAMAS: Slightly reduced horizontal recoil.what? No reload time change?

G53: Vertical recoil reduced to make this weapon more controllable.

QBZ-95B: Slightly reduced horizontal recoil.Great stuff, it's my most used engi gun after the mtar and acw-r, the latter of which I've grown tired of

LSAT: Hip accuracy has been increased to highlight the weapon’s role as a highly mobile LMG.

Type88 LMG: Recoil has been decreased to make it a viable option when compared to the M249.

M5K: Increased horizontal recoil and decreased vertical recoil to focus this weapon as a high damage, low control PDW. This might affect me actually using this gun anymore, and reverting back to the as-val, we shal see

UMP45: Decreased fully automatic fire to differentiate this weapon from the PP2000.

MP412: Increased its accuracy to better distinguish it from the .44 Magnum.THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

M26: Increased aimed accuracy to be in line with the other shotguns.

4) Weapons bug fixes
Fixed the MTAR’s range not being correctly reduced when equipped with the sound suppressor.

Fixed a bug where suppressive fire had reduced effect on the M16 and M5K when compared with other weapons.

Fixed a bug where the M5K’s Flash Suppressor had no effect on accuracy.

Fixed the L86A2 Heavy Barrel’s hip accuracy penalty being far larger than other weapons.Ok

Fixed an issue with the Mk3 shotgun’s ACOG being low resolution.

5) M-COM disarm fix
Fixed an issue where M-COM stations couldn’t be disarmed from the left side while standing up.

6) Alborz Mountains rock fix
Rocks and stones collision tweaked on Armored Kill maps. Players should no longer be able to exploit a collision issue that allowed them to hide inside rock formations.

7) Operation Shield/Alborz Mountains Tank Superiority area fix
Tank Superiority visual combat areas fixed on Operation Shield and Alborz Mountains. There was earlier a 10×10 meter patch on the mountain that became out of combat for US. This was technically already fixed server side, however this will update the actual visuals to be correct.

8) Death Valley collision fix
Collision tweaked on the railroad tunnel roof. This fix prevents players from being able to hide inside the railroad tunnel roof.

9) Sharqi Squad Rush spawn fix
Players would sometimes spawn out of combat if spawning shortly after the first M-COM explodes on Squad Rush on Sharqi Peninsula. With this fix, spawn points have been moved back to prevent this from happening.

10) Alborz Mountains Squad Rush fix
Cameras were incorrect in the spawn menu, pointing to old locations and not where you would actually spawn in. This has now been fixed.

11) Gunship balancing changes
We have now removed the gunship FLIR view (the position is still available, just not the black/white view) and decreased the damage radius of cannon explosions. This was done because of balancing reasons. Previously it was too easy for the gunner to get visual contact on enemy soldiers on the maps, and the splash damage is reduced to make it harder to kill infantry from the cannon seat.Pfff the gunship was a gimmick. It gets taken down in no time, and should never have been introduced in the first place

12) Mobile Artillery spawn bug fixed
Two players can no longer spawn into the Mobile Artillery. This was a spawn-in-menu bug on the Operation Shield map which has now been fixed.

13) Tweaked hard to get medals
Looking at the persistence system, we could see that a number of the hard to get medals were actually too hard to achieve (in our opinion based on our intended design). While we never meant for all medals to have an equal distribution, the hardest ones were still intended to be more achievable than they have proven to be so far. Therefore, we have slightly decreased the prerequisites to achieve a number of the hardest to get medals in the game. One positive side effect (if you like playing Recon) is that we will likely see a slight bump in the Recon kit’s average Score Per Minute overall.
Old 27th Nov 2012, 02:13   #12026
aLtikal
1338-One step infront of the pro's

aLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming SaiyanaLtikal is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
UMP45: Decreased fully automatic fire to differentiate this weapon from the PP2000.
The UMP already fires a farely slow rate - in a close-quarters map its probably one of my favourite guns with laser sight because you can run and gun with it but I worry that they will have slowed it down too much now . Apart from that its not a bad patch.
Old 27th Nov 2012, 12:29   #12027
GregTheRotter
I Mod, Therefore I Own

GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aLtikal View Post
The UMP already fires a farely slow rate - in a close-quarters map its probably one of my favourite guns with laser sight because you can run and gun with it but I worry that they will have slowed it down too much now . Apart from that its not a bad patch.
Personally, in close quarters I prefer the M5K over that gun any day. But they've decided to increase the horizontal recoil on that, so not sure if it will still be my go to gun. I tried using the MP7 last night on a bit of TDM just to see if I would be happy to use that as an alternative once the M5K was nerfed, and it's a MUCH better close to medium range gun. Virtually NO recoil (0.12 vs 0.5 of the M5K), and very accurate. Obviously you lose out slightly in time to kill vs the M5K, but if it's easier to maintain accuracy, the penalty might just be worth it.
Old 27th Nov 2012, 16:00   #12028
Elton
Officially a Whisky Nerd

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Wait, they STILL haven't fixed the damned chopper randomly blowing up during TV missiles?

Or how about the Heli spawn bug? Or how about the helicopter below radar?
Old 27th Nov 2012, 16:06   #12029
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDomRocks View Post
Guys I will be online this weekend so I expect, No demand you guys come online and we shoot people in the face.

CPC server will be running aftermath on day of release so I expect my BRO to be around.
Sweet, just by chance I have that day off, so I'll be waking up, downloading and jumping on for a major sesh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregTheRotter View Post
Not that anyone here plays much anymore it seems, the patch notes for aftermath have been released;
Saw them, no real complaints!

I've not been playing much BF3 recently, me and my mates have moved onto Borderlands 2 for most of our MP sessions. Will defo be popping back on to see how AM is (looks ace, plus I love city maps)

NCase M1 - 5820k @4.3Ghz - H105 - GTX 980ti - ASRock X99e ITX/ac - 16GB DDR4 - 3x SSD - 600w SFX - 29" Ultrawide - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Quickfire TK - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog - Oculus Rift
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2012, 16:18   #12030
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parge View Post
Sweet, just by chance I have that day off, so I'll be waking up, downloading and jumping on for a major sesh.

Saw them, no real complaints!

I've not been playing much BF3 recently, me and my mates have moved onto Borderlands 2 for most of our MP sessions. Will defo be popping back on to see how AM is (looks ace, plus I love city maps)
This week I am making sure I am not working the Monday/Tuesday of next week. If my shift patterns stay the same I will more than likely be free Tuesday.

I am going to be doing some recording so might not be on Mumble at the time of release. I like to do a map walk around just to explore a little and show off the awesome graphics.
Old 27th Nov 2012, 17:45   #12031
sotu1
Ex-Modder

sotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I'll be on for Aftermath. More thematic than the previous two EPs. I really didn't get into AK.

Will CPC be running Aftermath only for the first week?
Old 27th Nov 2012, 17:53   #12032
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotu1 View Post
I'll be on for Aftermath. More thematic than the previous two EPs. I really didn't get into AK.

Will CPC be running Aftermath only for the first week?
Aftermath will be ran for the first week maybe two depends on activity and whether we as a community enjoy it enough.
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 05:12   #12033
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Anyone know a good TDM server that runs Noshahar 24/7? I can't seem to find one that isn't completely overrun by hackers or C4 rain. I'd be willing deal with ping if it meant good, clean, well moderated fun.
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 05:27   #12034
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogumbercules View Post
Anyone know a good TDM server that runs Noshahar 24/7? I can't seem to find one that isn't completely overrun by hackers or C4 rain. I'd be willing deal with ping if it meant good, clean, well moderated fun.
This varies and I have no specific favorites at the moment. It's rare to find any hackers at all. At least for me.
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 08:51   #12035
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
This varies and I have no specific favorites at the moment. It's rare to find any hackers at all. At least for me.
Yeah, I haven't seen a hacker in about 6 months.

NCase M1 - 5820k @4.3Ghz - H105 - GTX 980ti - ASRock X99e ITX/ac - 16GB DDR4 - 3x SSD - 600w SFX - 29" Ultrawide - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Quickfire TK - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog - Oculus Rift
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 09:47   #12036
DeckerdBR
Ultramodder

DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DeckerdBR is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Wow I feel old, tried to play some bf3 this weekend, went on with my long running wingman. We were playing Kharg island on conquest.

We went from being a fairly hardcore rapid reaction strike team to being ****! I think BF3 is one of those games that you have to keep up with or get left behind :/
Want to Join Star Citizen? Use my referral code (STAR-N6W9-NF2R) for a 5,000 UEC (in game currency) Bonus when you sign up!
DeckerdBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 13:14   #12037
DLDeadbolt
Space Cadet

DLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming SaiyanDLDeadbolt is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
That's because I haven't been on for a while
DLDeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 13:32   #12038
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Had some painfully obvious aim botters on a couple of those servers last night and constantly saw player auto-bans rolling in the chat window. Oh well, I'll keep on the lookout for a good one!
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 17:19   #12039
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I go on this for an absolute laugh from time to time:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...PNOOBS-NO-LAG/

Knifing on normal servers is just hilariously easy

Sui Generis: i7 5820K, Corsair H105, 16GB Kingston 2133, ASUS X99-S, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M2, Samsung 850 1TB EVO, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, MSI GTX 970, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, AOC 34", Logitech G15, Shogun Bros Ballista Mk-1, Corsair 1500.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 19:05   #12040
GregTheRotter
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogumbercules View Post
Had some painfully obvious aim botters on a couple of those servers last night and constantly saw player auto-bans rolling in the chat window. Oh well, I'll keep on the lookout for a good one!
Those AUTO BANS, you see, are from the PB bans website, from ALL over the the world. NOT from the server you are playing on

Oh and what makes you think people are aimbotters? Anyone who gets a head shot on you, or someone killing you with an mp7 from their base?

Tags
battlefield 3, bf3