bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Software

Old 3rd Dec 2012, 10:06   #1
CraigWatson
Level Chuck Norris

CraigWatson - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youCraigWatson - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youCraigWatson - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youCraigWatson - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youCraigWatson - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youCraigWatson - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youCraigWatson - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youCraigWatson - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youCraigWatson - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youCraigWatson - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youCraigWatson - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
VMware Tools Puppet Module

Hi all,
Bit of self-important trumpet-blowing, but if anyone here is a Puppet user that runs VMs on VMware vSphere, I've written a module for Puppet to handle VMware Tools installation via the tarballs that VMware distribute - as opposed to using open-vm-tools or the OSP installations.

The module is on GitHub and PuppetForge - currently only tested on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS x64, but I'm roughing in CentOS/RedHat support at the moment so any testers would be appreciated!

GitHub: https://github.com/craigwatson/puppet-vmwaretools
PuppetForge: http://forge.puppetlabs.com/CraigWatson1987/vmwaretools

Cheers!
Craig
Bass Guitars: Akai Project 1997 4-string | Fender American Deluxe Precision V 5-string
CraigWatson is offline   Reply With Quote