bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 3rd Dec 2012, 12:04   #121
Fat Tony
Supermodder

Fat Tony is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fat Tony is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fat Tony is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fat Tony is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fat Tony is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fat Tony is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fat Tony is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fat Tony is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fat Tony is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fat Tony is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Fat Tony is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackSwordsMan View Post
The legendary Ford T 1909, let set the matter once and for all. IT WAS A PIECE OF JUNK ! I'd rather spend 500$ on some good horses than purchasing this black devil.
Ah yes ... but, could you leave your horses in the garage for two weeks without attending to them while you went on holiday to Majorca ... even with maintenance, would your horses be still running after 20 years service (I'd probably concede that the model T wouldn't either) ... did the model T crap everywhere ... could you spent hours tuning your horses, painting flames on the sides and putting LED lights on the undercarriage ... and the bottom line, would your horses impress your just after the turn of the century mates ... and would it get you laid like a shiny new fire breathing model T.

Horse or a petrol engine ? I'd choose petrol every time - unless, of course, it was a choice on a lunch menu.
i7 3930 @ 4.7Ghz : Asus Rampage IV Extreme : 16Gb Corsair Vengeance @ 2133Mhz : 1TB Samsung EVO : ANTEC High Current 1200W : 2 x GTX970 SLi : Swiftech Apogee HD : XSPC dual bay res / pump : Custom water loop with 1 x 360 rad, 1 x 140 rad, CPU, GPU SLi, North and South blocks : CM Storm Spawn mouse : Logitech G15 : Corsair Obsidian 800D : LG 34UM95 3440 X 1440 monitor : Corsair 2000 Headset : Belkin Nostromo : Alarming beer habit
Fat Tony is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode