bit-tech.net

Old 3rd Dec 2012, 22:08   #261
B NEGATIVE
Despoiler of Worlds and Magoo Owner

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
The best of Multiplay i47

Sharing stand space with Coolmiester was great,class builds and mine didnt look too much out of place...
Got good feed back on my build,which was really good and encouraging!
B NEGATIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 22:03   #262
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Is there any buildlog on the blue/white CosmosII build ?

All the builds looked just stunning !
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 22:10   #263
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Was that a LAN compo B?, congrats.

Crazy beast rigs.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 22:38   #264
B NEGATIVE

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Was that a LAN compo B?, congrats.

Crazy beast rigs.

Coolmiester had the 2 Cosmos there and as this one was sponsored by XSPC,he asked if i wanted to display it with his rigs on the XSPC stand.
You can see where I got my love of 2CPU rigs........
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 22:48   #265
B NEGATIVE

I just got sent a pic of my rig at i47,a rare shot of the sleeping beast...

And a nice mention on [H]

http://www.hardocp.com/news/2012/12/...r_case_mod_day
Old 23rd Dec 2012, 15:32   #266
siliconfanatic
Part-time forum lurker

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
i can hear the dinos roaring out of the case now!
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Dec 2012, 12:26   #267
B NEGATIVE

Working on the OC now..

Stock GPU's,OC'd X5650s

Still got a lot more in the tank too.....

6th place for now....
Old 15th Jan 2013, 10:03   #268
B NEGATIVE

I have decided to take this rig a bit further...

Im going to be clearing the drive bays and using one of these...

http://www.carcomputer.co.uk/index.p...-frame-monitor

Hooked up to an Aquaero with Aquaero controlled D5's and fans....

I tend to do this,build something then pick holes in the stuff i dont like till i get to what i want
Old 15th Jan 2013, 10:40   #269
Si_the-dude
Techaholics Anonymous. 0 days clean

Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Si_the-dude is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
An incredible, insane build mate, congratulations. If money was no object Iíd like to have a go at something like this and would DEFINITELY use the LD-V8 range. Sadly, money isnít no object. LOL!
Delidded i7 4770k @ 4.7- Custom EK loop with 360mm and 240mm rads - Watercooled GTX Titan SLI - Gigabyte G1 Sniper M5 - Corsair Vengeance 16gb with EK block - Monsoon Fittings - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - Dell U2713HM
Si_the-dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2013, 12:57   #270
B NEGATIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_the-dude View Post
An incredible, insane build mate, congratulations. If money was no object Iíd like to have a go at something like this and would DEFINITELY use the LD-V8 range. Sadly, money isnít no object. LOL!
Bit of a never ending one this build,evolution cheesecake

So the Aquaero plan starts to come together....

Thanks Specialtech for this bit of kit!

Slowly getting all the bits i need to start modding this case properly.
Old 29th Jan 2013, 20:21   #271
siliconfanatic
Part-time forum lurker

siliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyansiliconfanatic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
God i wish i could afford that... mobo is cheap but the processors are what kill your wallet..... course budget just makes it a challenge!
Do not let anything good in life pass you by. Cherish it with all of your heart, because before you know it even life will have passed you by. And if you let all those things pass you by? The only thing filling your heart will be deep sadness and regret. So whatever you do, hold on, and never let go.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2013, 21:32   #272
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Got the very same Aquaero model, only with the waterblock installed. I hope it's as good as I plan for it to be.

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2013, 23:36   #273
B NEGATIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Got the very same Aquaero model, only with the waterblock installed. I hope it's as good as I plan for it to be.
The waterblock is key to performance apparently,that little heatsink is worthless
Old 3rd Mar 2013, 18:12   #274
Jeti
Minimodder

Jeti has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Still jealous of it.
Jeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Mar 2013, 09:43   #275
B NEGATIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeti View Post
Still jealous of it.
Dont be,this board can be hormonal sometimes,owning a SR-2 isnt all plain sailing.
And Tri Sli is a PITA.....

On the plus side,she is a brute and looks great in there!

Hopefully the screen is coming next week so ,once Arctic Water is finished, I can crack on with this.
Old 19th Mar 2013, 10:36   #276
jinq-sea
#BBERG

jinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Nice. Can't wait to see the updates...!

Keyboards, various. (More than I have hands and feet...)
i7-3770K // Max V Formula // 16Gb Tactical Tracer // 780Ti // 512Gb M550 // 450D // AX850 // 3008WFP // 2i2 // Rokit 5 G2
i5-3570K // P8Z77-I Deluxe // 8Gb Ballistix // 680 SC // 480Gb M500 // 250D // AX850 // TV // Onkyo 608 // 7.1
jinq-sea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Apr 2013, 21:52   #277
B NEGATIVE

More goodies have arrived but this is all im showing you till the rest of it arrives....

Magoo approves this post.
Old 1st May 2013, 19:52   #278
B NEGATIVE

TO THE PRON!!

A nice stack of Aquacomputer lovelyness

Some Alphacool BP clone pass thru's....damn sight cheaper!

If you want your Aquaero to run multiple fans then this is a must,Aquaero Waterblock.
Tidy machining as you expect.

Aqualis res,pump mount version.

Pump top to match...D5 version.

I did say i was going dual loop right?

Those pump rings are going red for sure!

So....I have my 12/10 E22 ultraclear but im waiting for c47's to tidy it all up and im swapping out the blocks for MIPS Iceforce CPU blocks.
Im running a lot of the tube under the midplate and using pass-thrus,im bending all the mobo tubing tho,expect a detailed method and plans for the jigs and formers that i will be using shortly.

Last edited by B NEGATIVE; 1st May 2013 at 20:05.
Old 1st May 2013, 20:43   #279
AverageNinja
Almost an EpicNinja

AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.AverageNinja is definitely a rep cheat.
Dem goodies :I
AverageNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2013, 22:00   #280
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Holy mother of sweetness.

Would you by any chance have been inspired by Seanimus' build over at overclock.net?

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode