bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 23rd Nov 2012, 09:05   #61
Razer2007
Building Proxima

Razer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the DremelRazer2007 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Oh m great balls of fire. That is one of the best I've ever seen - Murderbox MKII class! Well done!
But you have to change that side panel window. It doesn't fit with the overall look.
------------------------------------------------------
Razer2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 10:06   #62
strych9
What's a Dremel?

strych9 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is incredible ;o What tubing did you use on the cpu block?
strych9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 11:36   #63
daletur328
Minimodder

daletur328 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It is a great looking mod, but agree about the side window. Was expecting it to have a clear panel linking up with the front.
Defo one of my MOY. Keep it going.
daletur328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 12:49   #64
twister7800gtx
Multimodder

twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer2007 View Post
Oh m great balls of fire. That is one of the best I've ever seen - Murderbox MKII class! Well done!
But you have to change that side panel window. It doesn't fit with the overall look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daletur328 View Post
It is a great looking mod, but agree about the side window. Was expecting it to have a clear panel linking up with the front.
Defo one of my MOY. Keep it going.
thanks guy.......for a window i will keep it in mind for the future!...but primarily need a cable for a Pci-Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stem83 View Post
You know the mod is good when you show someone the inside and they go.. thats a PC!!??!

Thats spectacular, creative and awesome. One fine machine you have created.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
In the top 5 of the year for me for sure
oh...... So let me express my sincere thanks to them too.
twister7800gtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2012, 20:39   #65
charles_h
I can has RotoZip?

charles_h has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Stunning work; love the visual balance and creativity.

Congratulations on an exceptional build!
charles_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Nov 2012, 19:09   #66
bundymania
Bastelorakel Industries Worldwide

bundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbundymania has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome mod, it looks grrrrreat !
bundymania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 00:35   #67
twister7800gtx
Multimodder

twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.twister7800gtx is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks to all!! tomorrow i post the latest photos !
Old 4th Dec 2012, 20:59   #68
twister7800gtx
Multimodder

New Final Pics!

This is the hidden cable!

Old 4th Dec 2012, 23:09   #69
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Really nicely hidden GPU power cables, this project is awesome.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Dec 2012, 13:21   #70
twister7800gtx
Multimodder

I joined the competition cooledpc ... if you like vote here !

http://www.cooledpc.com/build/257
Old 7th Dec 2012, 13:33   #71
Psyance
Supermodder

Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.
Vote added
Psyance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Dec 2012, 15:06   #72
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'd really love to know who looks at this and says "you know what this is a 3 star build"

Each to their own I guess added a 5 star to balance the craziness
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2012, 15:22   #73
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
this is the best 800D mod so far , congratz!

You still has some things to do thow, how about matching the plexi on the outside painting the case in gloss black ?

I would love to see sleeved cables, its a shame you have to hide them like that :/

The fittings are not the same, you have some in carbon black mixed together with matt black ones.

Last edited by KoSoVaR^; 29th Dec 2012 at 15:27.
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2013, 04:16   #74
chanyufei
What's a Dremel?

chanyufei has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sorry for bumping this thread but could you please share the tubing routing of your build? It would be great and helpful to see how the fluid flows.... thanks!
chanyufei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2013, 09:51   #75
Hukkel
James' minion

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
It is an absolute masterpiece. That midpanel will be a new level for modders to go for. In the past we had closed clean ones, then the lightbox, this is the future. The way you handled the SLI in tubing together with the midplate; nothing but amazing respect.

I am kinda dissappointed to see you tuck away the GPU wiring like that, but overal this build got my vote for mod of the year 2012!
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Jan 2013, 17:33   #76
flame696
Terminating People Since 1980....

flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.flame696 is definitely a rep cheat.
How the he'll did I miss this mod I must of been half asleep. Absolutely stunning amazing work
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 02:53   #77
HybridCore
Multimodder

HybridCore has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm having a fairly difficult time seeing how that used to be an 800D. Thumbs up.
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 03:58   #78
avolla
Hackintosher

avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.avolla is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
do you have any more detailed pictures of the wiring for the power to the graphics? would love to see how you did that.
avolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2013, 22:44   #79
BCMods
Minimodder

BCMods has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quite honestly my favourite build to date. Outstanding work mate!
BCMods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2013, 22:58   #80
idontwannaknow
Modder

idontwannaknow has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
he is not around i think ...
idontwannaknow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
800d, corsair

View Mode