bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 3rd Dec 2012, 10:47   #12041
DeckerdBR
Supermodder

DeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the DremelDeckerdBR has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow I feel old, tried to play some bf3 this weekend, went on with my long running wingman. We were playing Kharg island on conquest.

We went from being a fairly hardcore rapid reaction strike team to being ****! I think BF3 is one of those games that you have to keep up with or get left behind :/
| SSD: Samsung 840 250GB | CPU Cooler: AKASA Venom | OS: Windows 7 64 |
DeckerdBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 14:14   #12042
DLDeadbolt
Space Cadet

DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.DLDeadbolt is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDomRocks View Post
This varies and I have no specific favorites at the moment. It's rare to find any hackers at all. At least for me.
That's because I haven't been on for a while
DLDeadbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 14:32   #12043
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDomRocks View Post
This varies and I have no specific favorites at the moment. It's rare to find any hackers at all. At least for me.
Had some painfully obvious aim botters on a couple of those servers last night and constantly saw player auto-bans rolling in the chat window. Oh well, I'll keep on the lookout for a good one!
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 18:19   #12044
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I go on this for an absolute laugh from time to time:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...PNOOBS-NO-LAG/

Knifing on normal servers is just hilariously easy
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 20:05   #12045
GregTheRotter
I Mod, Therefore I Own

GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GregTheRotter is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogumbercules View Post
Had some painfully obvious aim botters on a couple of those servers last night and constantly saw player auto-bans rolling in the chat window. Oh well, I'll keep on the lookout for a good one!
Those AUTO BANS, you see, are from the PB bans website, from ALL over the the world. NOT from the server you are playing on

Oh and what makes you think people are aimbotters? Anyone who gets a head shot on you, or someone killing you with an mp7 from their base?
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 20:57   #12046
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregTheRotter View Post
Those AUTO BANS, you see, are from the PB bans website, from ALL over the the world. NOT from the server you are playing on

Oh and what makes you think people are aimbotters? Anyone who gets a head shot on you, or someone killing you with an mp7 from their base?
For once I agree with Greg, he is right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
At least you'll have moisturised gums!
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 21:02   #12047
.//TuNdRa
Resident Bulldozer Guru

.//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat.
I've seen little in the way of hacks, just getting pretty constantly screwed by having a fast connection, I swear having the perfect amount of lag makes you completely bulletproof, even if you're walking into bullets.

As for the hacks I have seen; the one that forces everyone in the map to reload is a fun one to watch. Better yet when you outshoot the idiot using it all the same because he's still crap at the game at the end of the day.
Dozy Beast: AMD FX8120 | Thermalright Archon | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP | Asus Xonar DX/XD | 2X SLI KFA2 550Ti White Edition | Silverstone SSTG1000W | Silverstone Raven RV-02B V1.7 | OCZ Agility 3 60GB | 2x WD 3TB RED RAID0 | Lite-on Blu-ray ROM
Dell U2913WM | Sennheiser HD 485s | Creative Gigaworks T40s | Logitech G13 | Microsoft Sidewinder X6 | Cyborg R.A.T 9
.//TuNdRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 21:20   #12048
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Hey I'm the last guy to make hackusations because I readily admit that there are people out there that are good enough to appear as though they're hacking.

However, when I witness a stationary player spin in circles at 12,000mph and insta-kill everyone on my team within line of sight with single headshots, I'm pretty sure that's not legit. And the other guy I suspected was headshotting me from across the map with a G18 pistol. First couple of times I gave him the benefit of the doubt but after a while you start to suspect funny business.

Sent from Bittech Android app
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 21:22   #12049
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Oh and I should point out that I rarely ever see hackers in this game either, but it happens from time to time.

Sent from Bittech Android app
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 22:57   #12050
.//TuNdRa
Resident Bulldozer Guru

.//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat..//TuNdRa is definitely a rep cheat.
I agree with the above. I don't often call hacks upon people, simply because I know how crappy lag makes things look, but I do have my suspicions when I magically start to reload attempting to kill the same guy several times over.

As for the spinning; I've seen people perform some magic spin that makes the knife lock up and forces you to keep holding it, which I think is bullshit, but that's just my getting grumpy about the knife going full retard at points.
Dozy Beast: AMD FX8120 | Thermalright Archon | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP | Asus Xonar DX/XD | 2X SLI KFA2 550Ti White Edition | Silverstone SSTG1000W | Silverstone Raven RV-02B V1.7 | OCZ Agility 3 60GB | 2x WD 3TB RED RAID0 | Lite-on Blu-ray ROM
Dell U2913WM | Sennheiser HD 485s | Creative Gigaworks T40s | Logitech G13 | Microsoft Sidewinder X6 | Cyborg R.A.T 9
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 23:34   #12051
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Mahoosive 3.8GB patch now live on Origin. I'll be on about 12pm tomorrow for some Aftermath action!

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 970 - Asus P8Z77-I - 8GB 1866 - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80 - 450W SFX

29" Ultrawide, Oculus Rift & X52 Pro
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 01:20   #12052
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by .//TuNdRa View Post
I agree with the above. I don't often call hacks upon people, simply because I know how crappy lag makes things look, but I do have my suspicions when I magically start to reload attempting to kill the same guy several times over.

As for the spinning; I've seen people perform some magic spin that makes the knife lock up and forces you to keep holding it, which I think is bullshit, but that's just my getting grumpy about the knife going full retard at points.
Knifing goes full retard a lot, but it's always fun when it works in your favor and you teleport 37 feet to stab a guy

I find that I don't really "main" any weapons. MrDom has his PKP, and lots of other guys I check tend to have like 17,000 kills with a single weapon. I have 17 weapons with >300 kills. Anyone else a gun jumper like me?

Last edited by Neogumbercules; 4th Dec 2012 at 01:37.
Neogumbercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 02:58   #12053
.//TuNdRa
Resident Bulldozer Guru

I'll admit; I'm much the same. I flit between guns almost at a whim, i've not even hit 500 kills with any of them, more just unlocked most of it and gotten to the point where I go "... I want something new. Lets try this... " - That said; I could happily use the AS VAL for ages, I just find that gun works for me. I can chuck a six times rifle scope on it, extended mags and then have a great deal of fun annoying "snipers" with their 417's from across the map.
Old 4th Dec 2012, 07:51   #12054
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run Crysis
I'll try and get around either tonight or tomorrow.

I always used a ton of different weps, think I've got 20+ to 500 and only one or 2 over 1k. There's a lot of fun guns to try.

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 08:52   #12055
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Waiting for my train home. Won't online till this afternoon as I need to get a few hours sleep in before game time.

CPC server will have Aftermath running in it today. Soon as I get home and set it up.

At some point I want to do some running around of the maps and record them. Though that can wait till I am not dying every few minutes lol

I will also be streaming Aftermath so anyone who cant make it online but has time can catch a glimpse of it.

link will be posted once I have it setup.

Update

Procn has been updated to allow maps to be changed to Aftermath. Currently unable to get on the server. It's not out just yet I guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
At least you'll have moisturised gums!

Last edited by MrDomRocks; 4th Dec 2012 at 10:40.
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 11:41   #12056
kelvinb
BF3 Username - D0rmarth

kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.kelvinb is definitely a rep cheat.
shame I have a networking event tonight but im hoping ill be on around 9pm
Old 4th Dec 2012, 12:44   #12057
[ZiiP] NaloaC
I Mod, Therefore I Own

[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan[ZiiP] NaloaC is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Seems to be problems with it being available to Premium users, but I would imagine that it will be released for about 6pm today.
Sui Generis: i7 920, Corsair H50, 6GB Dominator C7 1600, EVGA x58 SLI LE, Corsair F3 120GB SSD & Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Samsung F3 1TB x 2, Sapphire R9 290, Corsair HX850W, Corsair Obsidian 800D, Iiyama 26" Prolite, Logitech G15, Logitech G5, Sennheiser PC350.
[ZiiP] NaloaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 12:47   #12058
adidan
CPC_refugee

adidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Not played for 5 months or so. Must say the videos on here are starting to entice me back into the field... Perhaps after the chrimbo hols....

Scary thing is I'm still in the top 1% of tanks... When I do come back I must walk more.
adidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 14:29   #12059
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Oh well this is total BS!

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 970 - Asus P8Z77-I - 8GB 1866 - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80 - 450W SFX

29" Ultrawide, Oculus Rift & X52 Pro
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 14:34   #12060
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
Would you guys mind a casual player/ametuer joining in? I havnt played in months and im average at best but i fancy another blast this weekend.

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/
bdigital is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battlefield 3, bf3