bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 2nd Oct 2012, 20:44   #81
Dk_vr
Multimodder

Dk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
About a week ago, I sent all of the aluminium parts I have done for painting. The paint is black matt and I hope you like the result:

After I picked all of the parts they look like this:

I was soo excited so I started to assemble the mod asap.

Of course I had to start from the bottom:

Second layer installed

With motherboard and sodimms installed:

All parts together. Looks nice ?

So, let’s check how it looks with all lights on:

And of course some pictures in the dark:

Now is time to thank my sponsors again:

Dk_vr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 08:55   #82
Blooddrunken
In Flames we Trust

Blooddrunken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks nice - congrats!
Blooddrunken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 09:11   #83
Pranja
Crazy Wolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looks great.

Paint turned up fantastic.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 16:09   #84
Dk_vr
Multimodder

Dk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the DremelDk_vr has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks for the feedback guys.
Really appritiated.

Indeed the paintjob looks great but in real its far better. My camera is not something impressive :P

Anyway I am thinking on some details, but I am not sure yet if I will add them.
Old 5th Oct 2012, 10:12   #85
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Looking good Dk.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2012, 09:09   #86
Dk_vr
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Looking good Dk.
Thanks mate. I am happy that you enjoy it.

I am really happy that modders with much more experience and with great mods like my work.
I know Black and White is not one of the best mods over the web but I like it a lot
Old 12th Oct 2012, 10:06   #87
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dk_vr View Post
I know Black and White is not one of the best mods over the web but I like it a lot
But you created it and that makes it very important. Looks terrific all lit up, nice job.
Old 18th Oct 2012, 09:21   #88
Dk_vr
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
But you created it and that makes it very important. Looks terrific all lit up, nice job.
Thanks Atilla, your opinion means a lot to me and I am really happy that you like my build
Old 20th Oct 2012, 03:52   #89
Furball Zen
Shut up and Mod

Furball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run CrysisFurball Zen can run Crysis
Yea, its the individuality that makes it good or not I think its quite neat myself!

Guides: Modular PSU ~ FC foam removal Mods: Blue on Black ~ DVD-ROM Worklog: Acronymus ~ Carbide

@furballzen ~ Admin at Xoxide Forums
Furball Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Oct 2012, 11:58   #90
Dk_vr
Multimodder

Yes indeed.
The modding is all about personal fantasy and skills

Thanks for the good words
Old 26th Oct 2012, 13:16   #91
chrisc1277
Supermodder

chrisc1277 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youchrisc1277 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youchrisc1277 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youchrisc1277 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youchrisc1277 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youchrisc1277 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youchrisc1277 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youchrisc1277 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youchrisc1277 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youchrisc1277 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youchrisc1277 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
ooh my. that is really good!
chrisc1277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Oct 2012, 13:56   #92
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Awesome job mate i like it a lot and its a shame i dont reply a lot on logs but im so busy these days.Again an awsome job mate i like the design and the overall look.
Project Ignotus
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2012, 14:44   #93
Dk_vr
Multimodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisc1277 View Post
ooh my. that is really good!
Thanks dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslis View Post
Awesome job mate i like it a lot and its a shame i dont reply a lot on logs but im so busy these days.Again an awsome job mate i like the design and the overall look.
Thanks mate and shame on you Checking logs is part of my daily things to do

I am really happy that there are people who like Project Black and White
Old 19th Nov 2012, 16:32   #94
Shad0whunter
Minimodder

Shad0whunter has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quite happy with the result and the work put in the project. Great looks - black and white has always been interesting as contrast!
Shad0whunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 21:10   #95
Dk_vr
Multimodder

Ok guys, the time has come to finally announce Project Black and White as finished.
I am attaching the final pictures with a small description.

Enjoy!

Description: Project Black and White is a small, stylish and theme based project for a slim case/stand based on mini ITX motherboard with as few as possible peripheral devices.

Now is time to thank my sponsors again:

Old 4th Dec 2012, 22:03   #96
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Awesome job on this DK, congrats.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode