bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 4th Dec 2012, 20:11   #12081
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
This is BRILLIANT so far!

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 770 - Asus P8Z77-I ITX - 8GB Tactical Tracer - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 20:14   #12082
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parge View Post
This is BRILLIANT so far!
Yup, The issue I am finding is our server is 64 players at the moment and it doesnt really work all too well with that amount.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
At least you'll have moisturised gums!
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 23:08   #12083
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDomRocks View Post
Yup, The issue I am finding is our server is 64 players at the moment and it doesnt really work all too well with that amount.
Aside from the lag, I think its brilliantly chaotic!

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 770 - Asus P8Z77-I ITX - 8GB Tactical Tracer - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80
Old 4th Dec 2012, 23:13   #12084
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Aside from the lag, I think its brilliantly chaotic!
Heh

Also seeing a hell of a lot of bans this evening. Think the CPC server/PB Update is now streaming details to PB. So they are getting global bans.

I.E Packets not being sent, and also PB B not working or something.

Quite amusing to be honest as such things could be seen as hacking or attempting to block PB sending data.
Quote:
Old 5th Dec 2012, 08:23   #12085
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester_612 View Post
*snip*
That's pretty hilarious tbh and it gives you some nice stats to boot. I got 1% dead on myself.

Cheers all for the games last night, I'd definitely missed the atmosphere and many lols of mumble+bf and I'll surely be around for more ownage, more often!

Tonight, for example..

OH AND TELLTALE, I CAME 1st In 5 out of 6 of my first maps back after 2 months - TAKE THAT FOR YOUR SKILL -> RAGE CALCULATION!111!!1"r3r23

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Digi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2012, 08:32   #12086
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digi View Post
That's pretty hilarious tbh and it gives you some nice stats to boot. I got 1% dead on myself.

Cheers all for the games last night, I'd definitely missed the atmosphere and many lols of mumble+bf and I'll surely be around for more ownage, more often!

Tonight, for example..

OH AND TELLTALE, I CAME 1st In 5 out of 6 of my first maps back after 2 months - TAKE THAT FOR YOUR SKILL -> RAGE CALCULATION!111!!1"r3r23
MLG BRO.

I enjoyed some of the round I played mostly when I was alert enough to play effectively.

I have some nice footage after I went onto a different AM server. Going to voice over it I think for a video review Im going to do today.
Quote:
Old 5th Dec 2012, 08:43   #12087
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Digi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run CrysisDigi can't run Crysis
Quote:
MLG BRO.

I enjoyed some of the round I played mostly when I was alert enough to play effectively.

I have some nice footage after I went onto a different AM server. Going to voice over it I think for a video review Im going to do today.
I got over a TB of space to fill, what you using to record with nowadays? You'll have to take me through it over mumble sometime.

A member of a mystical group of master-gamers. Find them hiding at www.tunedgaming.co.uk
Old 5th Dec 2012, 08:55   #12088
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
I got over a TB of space to fill, what you using to record with nowadays? You'll have to take me through it over mumble sometime.
I use Dxtory to record. I paid 30 for the licence. Great bit of software. Draca's Guide

Only changes I made is that I record at 30fps at the moment. I need more HDD space XD
Quote:
Old 5th Dec 2012, 12:09   #12089
hugo60
Multimodder

hugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhugo60 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Have to say that I quite like the new maps, good size for 32 player conquest imo. Although they do seem prone to spawn camping if the teams are one sided.

I'm struggling to enjoy the game in general though due to the inconsistent gun damage. For example i just fired 2 rounds of the L85 into a snipers head about 20m away who wasn't even moving, and he gets up and runs away???? Then sometimes I am instakilled by smgs etc. Also i just fired about 5-6 bullets into a target who had just this second been revived and he managed to run to cover, pretty sure that shouldn't happen. Not sure what the cause is but it's making the game really frustrating.
hugo60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2012, 12:46   #12090
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
Old 5th Dec 2012, 17:29   #12091
adidan
CPC_refugee

adidan is definitely a rep cheat.adidan is definitely a rep cheat.adidan is definitely a rep cheat.adidan is definitely a rep cheat.adidan is definitely a rep cheat.adidan is definitely a rep cheat.adidan is definitely a rep cheat.adidan is definitely a rep cheat.adidan is definitely a rep cheat.adidan is definitely a rep cheat.adidan is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
vid
Thanks Dom, that map actually makes me want to get back on the field. Didn't know there was a scavenger mode either now, sounds cool.
adidan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2012, 19:40   #12092
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Quote:
*snip*
I'm sorry Dom but I laughed my ****ing arse off at your audio over this! I couldn't tell whether you were trying to impersonate a northern farmer impersonating a normal person, or a American..
What happened there?! Is it your mic or the recording software? Or was it done on purpose?

It's a good vid else..

Old 5th Dec 2012, 19:40   #12093
workingclass
Multimodder

workingclass should be considered for presidentworkingclass should be considered for presidentworkingclass should be considered for presidentworkingclass should be considered for presidentworkingclass should be considered for presidentworkingclass should be considered for presidentworkingclass should be considered for presidentworkingclass should be considered for presidentworkingclass should be considered for presidentworkingclass should be considered for presidentworkingclass should be considered for president
Response to vid:

The explosive bolt for me is really bad. It drops WAY too much and has no range. But the BA Bolt is excellent.

nice one.
Old 5th Dec 2012, 19:52   #12094
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Quote:
I'm sorry Dom but I laughed my ****ing arse off at your audio over this! I couldn't tell whether you were trying to impersonate a northern farmer impersonating a normal person, or a American..
What happened there?! Is it your mic or the recording software? Or was it done on purpose?

It's a good vid else..
I wasn't trying to do anything with my voice I was just trying to speak clearly without getting confused with what I was saying. I didnt script any of it lol

Thanks for the feed back. Hey could be worse I could sound like FrankieOnPC. (Ask TT)

Think I will invest in a better Mic once Christmas is over.
Quote:

Last edited by MrDomRocks; 5th Dec 2012 at 20:37.
Old 5th Dec 2012, 21:48   #12095
Digi
The not-so-funny Cockney

Quote:
I wasn't trying to do anything with my voice I was just trying to speak clearly without getting confused with what I was saying. I didnt script any of it lol

Thanks for the feed back. Hey could be worse I could sound like FrankieOnPC. (Ask TT)

Think I will invest in a better Mic once Christmas is over.
Well, you've created a new saying.. ''It's DLC time!''

Old 5th Dec 2012, 21:51   #12096
sniperdude
Supermodder

sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.
So guys its DLC time........
Old 5th Dec 2012, 21:56   #12097
Parge
ITX FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperdude View Post
So guys its DLC time........
That mouse you sold me hasn't arrived yet.

Old 5th Dec 2012, 22:05   #12098
Jester_612
"Jammy..."

Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
No no no, I give myself the stats
Old 5th Dec 2012, 22:26   #12099
sniperdude
Supermodder

sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.sniperdude is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
That mouse you sold me hasn't arrived yet.
haha
Old 6th Dec 2012, 08:04   #12100
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Makes sense as to Silver tagging me on Facebook with that "saying" I am glad people enjoyed the video.

I am hoping to do a run around on the maps just recording video. Will see what I have time for.

I will be online this weekend.

Oh has anyone heard from Deadbolt he's not been online for awhile. (Texting him also)
Quote:

Tags
battlefield 3, bf3