bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 4th Dec 2012, 12:58   #1
grimerking
Supermodder

grimerking has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Far Cry 3 - Unable to Download Promo Copy?

Hi,

Has anybody else successfully downloaded a promo copy of Far Cry 3? I received one with my ATI 7850 1GB, but I can't figure out how to download it. I emailed Ubisoft a few days ago, but they haven't replied.

These are the instructions I received from ATI:

Quote:
Congratulations on the purchase of your AMD product. Follow the steps below to redeem your game offers:

Far Cry 3 - Ubishop Download

Step 1: Login to www.ubishop.com or create an account

Step 2: Add Far Cry 3 to the shopping cart

Step 3: Click on "Click here to redeem link"

Step 4: Enter the game code below and click apply

Step 5: Click the checkout button and fill out the necessary fields.

Step 6: Click on submit order then click on begin download
It seems pretty straight forward, but the code doesn't seem to do anything?
grimerking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 13:04   #2
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
Same problem here. I 'purchased' it using the code a while back, but have no idea how i actually download it now??!!

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/
bdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 13:08   #3
grimerking
Supermodder

OK, I figured it out. I didn't realise that "Far Cry 3 - The Lost Expeditions" was the 'standard version' of the game. I followed this link to redeem my voucher.
Old 4th Dec 2012, 13:32   #4
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
So where is your game now? I managed to get my code to work, but the game doesnt show up in my games list when i log in to ubi

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/
bdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 13:43   #5
grimerking
Supermodder

I received an email with a serial number and a link to download the game. I'm at work at the moment, so I won't know if the link works until I get home tonight.
Old 5th Dec 2012, 09:47   #6
KeTZz
Multimodder

KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.KeTZz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Yes the link should work all a bit of a mess around tho if you ask me lol
4670k@ 4.2Ghz / Z87 G1 Sniper / 8G Vengance lp / XSPC Raystorm Cooling / HIS 7950 iceQ Turbo / Corsair RM 650 / Sammy Evo 120 / M4 128 / Gigaworks T20's / Tt-Esport Pro & Deathadder with 24" Samsung p2450 / Sen 330 Headset
KeTZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2012, 09:50   #7
MrDomRocks
All Men Must Die.

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
I redeemed a code yesterday, did all the registering etc and then got a download manager for the game. It downloaded the game and then installed, then when you run Ubi App launches and updates the game and then it ran just fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
At least you'll have moisturised gums!
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote