bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: Which is your choice of Mod Of The Month?
BORG COSMOS II by ASPHIAX 33 38.37%
Eterne by Zesti 28 32.56%
My Glass & Steel Orange Graphite 600T by Dave2010_TA 21 24.42%
Onkyo style HTPC by _ferry_ 16 18.60%
Orange and Black! by Phame 18 20.93%
Scorpio by Pranja 22 25.58%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 4th Dec 2012, 07:58   #1
brumgrunt
Ultramodder

brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.brumgrunt is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Mod Of The Month November 2012

Cast your vote...
brumgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 09:15   #2
Pranja
Crazy Wolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nice,my first nomination.

Well,I am satisfied that I even was nominated. Enough for me.

Good luck to everyone.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 10:06   #3
Griffter
Supermodder

Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Griffter - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
and u first to reply... whoop whoop! :P
Griffter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 10:47   #4
Fuganater
Supermodder

Fuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run Crysis
Good mods!
Old 4th Dec 2012, 10:49   #5
Phame
Diamond Cooling

Phame should be considered for presidentPhame should be considered for presidentPhame should be considered for presidentPhame should be considered for presidentPhame should be considered for presidentPhame should be considered for presidentPhame should be considered for presidentPhame should be considered for presidentPhame should be considered for presidentPhame should be considered for presidentPhame should be considered for president
Thanks for the nomination!
Stoked!
Phame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 11:34   #6
lamanl
So little done, so much to do

lamanl has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
all realy wonderful builds

It was a real hard one this time between:
Eterne by Zesti
and
Scorpio by Pranja

But Eterne it is, Great scratch build

My PC: I7 4770K | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | Corsair Vengeance Blue 4x4GB | EVGA GTX770 SC ACX | Kingston KC100 240GB |

Last edited by lamanl; 4th Dec 2012 at 11:36. Reason: typo
lamanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 13:12   #7
Nanosec
absit iniuria verbis

Nanosec has yet to learn the way of the DremelNanosec has yet to learn the way of the DremelNanosec has yet to learn the way of the DremelNanosec has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamanl View Post
all realy wonderful builds

It was a real hard one this time between:
Eterne by Zesti
and
Scorpio by Pranja

But Eterne it is, Great scratch build
You do know that you can vote on more than one mod at a time, right?
Nanosec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 13:59   #8
GotMod?
Minimodder

GotMod? has yet to learn the way of the DremelGotMod? has yet to learn the way of the DremelGotMod? has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
All are great! But Eterne gets my vote. Really hope to see it finished.
Old 4th Dec 2012, 16:51   #9
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanosec View Post
You do know that you can vote on more than one mod at a time, right?
It was hard for me this time to not vote for for all actually
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 18:42   #10
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
Eterne. Definitely. Just so beautiful work with the aluminum! Just look at the past mods.
Old 4th Dec 2012, 19:44   #11
ASPHIAX
Beyond Complexity Lies Simplicity

ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Coming home from a crap day at work to find that I am nominated for MoTM.
Thanks Bit-Tech, this really turns the whole month around for me !
Good luck to all of us, excellent modding month again!
W. www.ModWithMe.com
FB. https://www.facebook.com/ModWithMe
ASPHIAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 21:00   #12
Dave2010_TA
Supermodder

Dave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitDave2010_TA is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Oh my God!!
This is my first nomination, thank you BitTech!!! Thank you very much for this opportunity!!!
Dave2010_TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Dec 2012, 22:23   #13
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
They all nice & awesome with unknown potential to viewers until they are done, think this is why I big em all up on MOTM, work in progress isn't too easy to judge unless almost completed.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2012, 11:01   #14
faxiij
Multimodder

faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
wow. for a long time, motm bored me. i didnt look into any of the build logs. now i did consume all build logs but scorpio, which kinda looks nice and is different (and i appreciate that) but didnt do much for me really.

accordingly, i could not do differently but to vote for all but scorpio. and even that one might impress me more if the end result is better than what my initial impression was.

so overall, this is a fan-f*cking-tastic motm, just the right 'gift' for christmas time..
faxiij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2012, 16:01   #15
_ferry_
Supermodder

_ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is._ferry_ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Cool, i'm nomnonomnominated :P
Which reminds me that i should pull out another update, but I'm too busy ATM with the furniture for the HTPC+audio+TV.
_ferry_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2012, 16:04   #16
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _ferry_ View Post
Cool, i'm nomnonomnominated :P
Which reminds me that i should pull out another update, but I'm too busy ATM with the furniture for the HTPC+audio+TV.
Would love to see pics from that too Ferry
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2012, 18:40   #17
ASPHIAX
Beyond Complexity Lies Simplicity

ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
What L3p said
W. www.ModWithMe.com
FB. https://www.facebook.com/ModWithMe
ASPHIAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Dec 2012, 10:11   #18
Zesti
Aluminium + file

Zesti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zesti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zesti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zesti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zesti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zesti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zesti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zesti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zesti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zesti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zesti is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Wow! Thank you for nominating Eterne and thank you for all the votes!

You are really pushing me to continue it. And guess what, I RMA'ed the motherboard anyway and just got it back..
Old 8th Dec 2012, 13:08   #19
Ace_finland
Multimodder

Ace_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for president
So hard not to vote for everyone
Ace_finland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 14:26   #20
Asouter
--------

Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.
Love Pranja's build, But they're all great projects. Always hard to vote

Current Project : BITZA
Asouter is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode