bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 8th Jun 2012, 13:45   #161
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Attention to detail.... OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2012, 13:49   #162
coolmiester
Coolermaster Legend

coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Awesome work Kier, absolutely stella mod
coolmiester is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2012, 14:17   #163
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
damn... tried to post an update for my own build here... sry!
Haha, nothing wrong with a bit of thread hijacking.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2012, 16:52   #164
kier
Modding and coffee

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
I love your builds, always so neat and tidy. Another master piece, top modding Richard.
Thanks Jeff

Quote:
Every build I've seen you make, has been very clean.

But this one just takes the prize!

This is my favorite build from you Kier!
Thanks...this one and the Cars pc are my favorites

Quote:
damn... tried to post an update for my own build here... sry!
Lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnG3L View Post
Attention to detail.... OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you AnG3L

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmiester View Post
Awesome work Kier, absolutely stella mod
Thanks Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
Haha, nothing wrong with a bit of thread hijacking.
lol... hmm it's Angel....ok be my guest

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2012, 19:52   #165
23RO_UK
Hasta Maņana

23RO_UK is definitely a rep cheat.23RO_UK is definitely a rep cheat.23RO_UK is definitely a rep cheat.23RO_UK is definitely a rep cheat.23RO_UK is definitely a rep cheat.23RO_UK is definitely a rep cheat.23RO_UK is definitely a rep cheat.23RO_UK is definitely a rep cheat.23RO_UK is definitely a rep cheat.23RO_UK is definitely a rep cheat.23RO_UK is definitely a rep cheat.
The modding machine strikes again

Best of the best Kier

There is clean and there is a new dimension to the word with the Cosmos II MbK
23RO_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jun 2012, 20:17   #166
Kovoet
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.Kovoet is definitely a rep cheat.
Godverdomme damn beautiful piece of work
MOBO[ Asus Maximus Formula VI ]CPU[I7 4770K]RAM[Corsair Vengeance PRO Red 2133mhz]SSD's[1TB Samsung EVO, 256GB Samsung, 128GB Mushkin, 128 GT Corsair]GPU[Asus Plat Matrix 7970]PSU[Corsair AX1200i Red Cables]SOUND[Creative soundblaster ZX E22 backplate]CASE[Corsair 540] Cooler[Corsair H100i]Screen[Dell U2913WM} Perp[Corsair K70, Logitech GS500S,Belkin razer N52TE,QPAD QH90]
Kovoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Sep 2012, 10:04   #167
LinkeLouie
What's a Dremel?

LinkeLouie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
amazing! all the detail and the clean style, wow!

only thing I want to add, is the fan mesh-opening in the back, you should close it up! makes it that little bit cleaner!

But really, one of the most beautifull modīs Iīve ever seen!
LinkeLouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Sep 2012, 18:56   #168
TheSwaqqLik3
What's a Dremel?

TheSwaqqLik3 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Amaazing build, I'm new to pc modding, so after seeing this, I am woowed!
May I ask what tools did you use to cut the acrylic?
And how did you mount the acrylic onto the motherboard backplate?
Thanks
TheSwaqqLik3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2012, 14:10   #169
kier
Modding and coffee

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23RO_UK View Post
The modding machine strikes again

Best of the best Kier

There is clean and there is a new dimension to the word with the Cosmos II MbK
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovoet View Post
Godverdomme damn beautiful piece of work
Lol....thank you Kovoet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkeLouie View Post
amazing! all the detail and the clean style, wow!

only thing I want to add, is the fan mesh-opening in the back, you should close it up! makes it that little bit cleaner!

But really, one of the most beautifull modīs Iīve ever seen!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSwaqqLik3 View Post
Amaazing build, I'm new to pc modding, so after seeing this, I am woowed!
May I ask what tools did you use to cut the acrylic?
And how did you mount the acrylic onto the motherboard backplate?
Thanks
Thank you.
For the straight lines i use a jigsaw and for the curves, holes etc. a fretsaw, and for the acrylic backplate i've used double sided mounting tape.

Old 17th Sep 2012, 14:25   #170
TheGreatSatan
Dark Lord of BT!

TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.TheGreatSatan is definitely a rep cheat.
Looks great. Time for some coffee....
Modified Azza Genesis with an Intel i7 2600K, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H, 32GB (8GB x 8) Corsair XMS3, 960GB Crucial M500, 240GB Sandisk Extreme, Corsair AX1500i 80 Titanium, Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti, and a Corsair H60
TheGreatSatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Sep 2012, 14:27   #171
kier
Modding and coffee

Yup need coffee

Old 17th Sep 2012, 22:26   #172
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.kenco_uk is definitely a rep cheat.
Really quite epic. I love the cpu and ram block layout. The sheer attention to detail, the side window, the covering of the drive bays, the cable management. The crispness of the black and white. Another stand out mod. Nice one kier
Old 10th Dec 2012, 18:31   #173
kier
Modding and coffee

Hi My modding friends....It's time to get voting for your favorite tower mod/ scratch mod or cooler mod.
Please vote if you like the Coolermaster Cosmos II MbK by Kier and win beautiful prizes http://www.facebook.com/coolermaster...19693664758569

Old 21st Dec 2012, 19:06   #174
kier
Modding and coffee

Second place Big thanks goes to all voters, jury and Cooler master

Old 21st Dec 2012, 19:32   #175
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Congrats Kier!
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode