bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 28th Jun 2010, 15:31   #61
Jelle46
Belgian freedom

Jelle46 has yet to learn the way of the DremelJelle46 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModaRobby View Post
Hahaha. I definitely got it from your cosmos project. It's such an awesome thing.
thanks, I'll be watching this one for sure
Jelle46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Oct 2010, 19:16   #62
KidMod-Southpaw
Super Spamming Saiyan

KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.KidMod-Southpaw is definitely a rep cheat.
lol, I'm 13 and my friend has hairier legs than those. His 8 year old brother has arms like a gorilla.
KidMod-Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Oct 2010, 19:57   #63
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.
The paints coming on nicely, thats a good finish mate
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2011, 20:59   #64
whistler4ever
What's a Dremel?

whistler4ever has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very nice looking build. May I ask where you got the LCD temperature monitor part from?
whistler4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2012, 02:13   #65
ModaRobby
Supermodder

ModaRobby has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
So after neglecting this for so long, I'm finally back to finishing it. Just got a GTX 670 in the mail and a ton of heatshrink and sleeve for my Antec 850w. Just waiting on some pic removal tools to come in from NewEgg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...pin%20remoview

Also installed an acrylic window. Pics soon. A year and a half later :P

Will be watercooling in about two weeks as well.
Old 10th Dec 2012, 13:33   #66
Parge
Bit-Sec

Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModaRobby View Post
So after neglecting this for so long, I'm finally back to finishing it. Just got a GTX 670 in the mail and a ton of heatshrink and sleeve for my Antec 850w. Just waiting on some pic removal tools to come in from NewEgg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...pin%20remoview

Also installed an acrylic window. Pics soon. A year and a half later :P

Will be watercooling in about two weeks as well.
Hells to the yeah!
Old 10th Dec 2012, 23:44   #67
ModaRobby
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parge View Post
Hells to the yeah!
I'm actually excited to be working on it again too. Combination of school and lack of funds is why I had to put the brakes on before. Now I've got a new Bulldozer processor and GTX 670 powering it so it will be worth it to watercool and do all the fancy work.

Stay tuned
Old 11th Dec 2012, 00:04   #68
ModaRobby
Supermodder

The old and the new

Backlogged and out of date "The Dead Thread" is what this became. But, now I'm back and ready to finish this thing out. Watercooling and a small overhaul will be first.

So, for those who are interested in what I've been up to over the last year: I moved into a new apartment and finished school. I also found a job so it all ended up working out. Well not for the project log, but you get what I mean.

Now for the case, I got my 16x16 acrylic in the mail and it wasn't quite big enough.

So I'm just going to rivet mesh to the acrylic all the way down and then rivet the mesh to the side panel. It will all work out good. Almost like ventilation holes. That will be on my next Frozen-cpu order.

Also I just got this in the mail and couldn't stop myself from installing it right away. It will be watercooled!

Here is the case how it is running now with my old 550w Corsair (still running strong for almost 4 years) Yea I did get the Blue LED's running and ended up breaking the fresh new blue one I ordered... surprising I know.

30 ft of black sleeving. I know I'll need more but I'm waiting on the tools to come in the mail anyway. This is the PSU I will be sleeving completely.

This will be painted blue and black. It's long past it's warranty seeing as how I got it free from work. I don't mind peeling that particular void sticker.

Will continue when I get the connector removal tools in the mail. Subscribe
Old 27th Dec 2012, 09:47   #69
ModaRobby
Supermodder

Still waiting for some watercooling parts to trickle in. Namely Swiftech's AMD mounting plate for the Apogee I ordered. Hopefully this week I will be good to go.

This log should really get rolling in about two weeks when I have my full watercooling kit and a new paycheck to pick up some mesh and other fancy things. The GTX 670 wont be WC'ed until then unfortunately as I did not have enough spare cash to order that when I ordered the rest of the loop.

Subscribe!

Tags
922, blue, coolermaster, haf, modarobby

View Mode