bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 1st Nov 2012, 17:54   #261
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Gonna try to sort the noise of the pump by connecting it with some tube instead of solid tubing. Hopefully the fittings will arrive tomorrow so I can try it this weekend.

In other news; Inverted got it's second win!;

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_summa...ober_2012.html

Meelobee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2012, 17:59   #262
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Try silicone washers under the pump mount and the some more on the other side of the panel,cuts down chassis noise considerably.
B NEGATIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 08:34   #263
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Made Endgadget!
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 09:54   #264
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ah Nexxo beat me to it, indeed it did. Congratulations!
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Nov 2012, 12:48   #265
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thanks guys! Being featured on Engadget was a surprize for me too.

Asus also features my build with a nice article on their Republic of Gamers site: (click pic for article)

Old 20th Nov 2012, 06:32   #266
Lehani
Multimodder

Lehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
nice a fine article you got there mate still love your build
Lehani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Dec 2012, 14:59   #267
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Thanks Lehani

I've entered the cooledpc compo.

http://www.cooledpc.com/build/274

Please vote for me if you like my build
Old 8th Dec 2012, 13:10   #268
Ace_finland
Multimodder

Ace_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for president
Nice article!
Ace_finland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2012, 09:21   #269
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Thanks Ace

Project Inverted is in the Coolermaster Casemod Competition, It's entered under the Scratch build category.
If you like my build and have a minute to spare, I would appreciate it if you vote for me using the Facebook link below (you have to 'like' the Coolermaster page to be able to vote.)

https://www.facebook.com/coolermaste...75445412567432

Thanks!
Old 10th Dec 2012, 23:12   #270
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congrats on being featured on all these websites , I find with pumps to get them much quieter you need to encase them in something then have the pump sit on a neoprene pad which covers the entire bottom of the pump, then use rubber tubes to attach it to the loop. And just leave it free standing on the neoprene, then just duct tape it into place whenever you need to transport the case.

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Dec 2012, 05:08   #271
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Congrats on all the winning Meelobee.

Sweet project.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2012, 21:31   #272
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Been a while, thanks guys

Another step to completion. finally I got all the hardware that was on the wishlist for this build. Today I received my new GPU, an Asus 670GTX

Unfortunately it suffers from coil whine when it's under load. Underclocking the card reduces the whine a bit, but it's still noticable.. I think I'm going to rma the card, but I need a new i/o bracket for it first.. As I've cut a part off mine to fit the card in the case... and yep that voids the warranty, even though I've properly disconnected the i/o plate before cutting it... So if anyone happens to have a spare i/o bracket for an Asus 660/670gtx please contact me!

<-- Oh and a new avatar
Old 13th Jan 2013, 16:03   #273
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Project pǝʇɹǝʌuı

Sponsored by

Took a while, but here are the final pics!

I'm very happy about how the case turned out. It works fine as a daily use pc
Looking back there are some things I would have done differently, I guess those are lessons for next time.

Thanks for watching, for the comments and for thw advice you gave and I hope to see you in my topic for Project 180!

- Meelobee

Last edited by Meelobee; 13th Jan 2013 at 16:09.
Old 13th Jan 2013, 16:42   #274
MeddlE
Supermodder

MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.MeddlE is definitely a rep cheat.
Can't believe you didn't get into Mod Of The Year with this.
MeddlE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jan 2013, 16:47   #275
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Great project, one of my favourite from last year without question.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2013, 08:05   #276
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeddlE View Post
Can't believe you didn't get into Mod Of The Year with this.
I think they changed the way the nominees where chosen this year, being MOTM doesn't automaticly get you in for MOTY. Ah well I had fun building it nonetheless, MOTY is on the list for next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankz View Post
Great project, one of my favourite from last year without question.
Thanks Mankz!
Old 14th Jan 2013, 08:08   #277
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I really loved this build man was a really great log.... sorry to see it ending actually
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2013, 23:48   #278
Nutman
Never stuck with stock@Hotmods.net

Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Nutman is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looooove it

Project: Nutman - Sponsored by: Coolerkit - Specialtech - EK Waterblocks
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2013, 19:44   #279
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
I really loved this build man was a really great log.... sorry to see it ending actually
Thanks Editor Unfortunately all good things come to an end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutman View Post
Looooove it
Thaaaaanks!
Old 21st Jan 2013, 01:40   #280
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great final shots, loved how this one turned out. +rep
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
asus z77, inverted

View Mode