bit-tech.net

Old 11th Dec 2012, 20:52   #1
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Crawler

Hi my friends.

I have new concept to show you.

I call it Crawler. It is four-legged fighting robot.

I am little bit limited on pic amount so you can see the rest on HWGurus forum: http://www.hwgurus.com/forum/f19/crawler-2868/
What do you think?
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Dec 2012, 21:54   #2
Ra6
Multimodder

Ra6 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow! Interesting mod! If it goes water cooled as it seems you could use the tubing as some kind of cables or something from the robot! (I don't know if I'm writing it well... LoL)
Ra6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Dec 2012, 21:56   #3
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra6 View Post
Wow! Interesting mod! If it goes water cooled as it seems you could use the tubing as some kind of cables or something from the robot! (I don't know if I'm writing it well... LoL)
Thank you.
Yes,those tubing was what I got on my mind. It would be like hidraulic conection to legs and arms.
Old 12th Dec 2012, 07:46   #4
Ra6
Multimodder

Ra6 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Thank you.
Yes,those tubing was what I got on my mind. It would be like hidraulic conection to legs and arms.
That's it!
Ra6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 19:31   #5
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Crazy, Man! I like it.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 20:26   #6
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Crazy, Man! I like it.
I am glad that you like it,master.
Old 17th Dec 2012, 18:24   #7
Fonne
Multimodder

Fonne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That is really nice, great work ... Could also be a very nice to make, because most of the part could be lasercut (Acrylic maybe)
Fonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 18:42   #8
Pranja
Blackwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonne View Post
That is really nice, great work ... Could also be a very nice to make, because most of the part could be lasercut (Acrylic maybe)
Thanks.

It will be lasercut,but I will be using plywood instead plexi-this ammount of plexi in Croatia would cost about 1500 .

View Mode