bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 1st Nov 2012, 17:53   #21
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Not really my thing,but i can appreciate hard work and an eye for detail.

It will look really good in the right build,its very leftfield.

B NEGATIVE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2012, 21:07   #22
spigs_rex
Modder

spigs_rex has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dude that's very cool, I love that its all made with hand tools
The floating fan looks very good
spigs_rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2012, 09:01   #23
GLA-58
Minimodder

GLA-58 has yet to learn the way of the DremelGLA-58 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
allright just another great mod ! Gives me plenty of inspiration to do my own modding.
GLA-58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2012, 11:21   #24
matt...
Slacker

matt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmatt... has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
awesome stuff mate
Old 2nd Nov 2012, 12:41   #25
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Great design and great fabrication mate.
Project Ignotus
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 12:29   #26
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcgrath View Post
Alex, thanks for opening up that box and showing us where you keep your amazing brain!

Can a cooler be nominated for MOTM? I think you deserve it.
Your comment rocks bro, thanks a lot I appreciate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
Alex, you have taken a part not many people bother modding and turned it in to a master piece, loooks absolutely brilliant mate...top moding
Hey bro, thanks for your comment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B NEGATIVE View Post
Not really my thing,but i can appreciate hard work and an eye for detail.

It will look really good in the right build,its very leftfield.

Thanks for the appreciation bro it still counts!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spigs_rex View Post
Dude that's very cool, I love that its all made with hand tools
The floating fan looks very good
Thanks bro glad you like it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLA-58 View Post
allright just another great mod ! Gives me plenty of inspiration to do my own modding.
Glad I could inspire you mate!! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt... View Post
awesome stuff mate
Thanks my friend, glad to hear from you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslis View Post
Great design and great fabrication mate.
Thanks dawg!!!
AnG3L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Nov 2012, 17:38   #27
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Well done. The fit and finish for the screws alone should win something.

-Best screwing?
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Nov 2012, 12:32   #28
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Sweet! looks awesome Alex
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2012, 16:55   #29
craig - toyoracer
Supermodder

craig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysiscraig - toyoracer can run Crysis
What a pleasant surprise to see you back creating Alex

Kinda lost for words, ah, incredible vision and detail work. That rear fan mounting is perfect and overall just a beautiful piece of artistic expression from you.

Really appreciate you sharing your free time with us. I hope you will have some more, whenever.
Old 12th Nov 2012, 17:03   #30
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Really great job Alex, love it

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2012, 19:05   #31
riekmaharg2
has finished Blue Horizon

riekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelriekmaharg2 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sweet custom CPU fan

Silent Fiberglass PC

Completed * Blue Horizon * - 2012
riekmaharg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Dec 2012, 20:13   #32
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

AnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run CrysisAnG3L can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Well done. The fit and finish for the screws alone should win something.

-Best screwing?
LoL best screwer?? :P Not a valid word but you get the point :P Thanks Cheaps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Sweet! looks awesome Alex
Thanks George

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig - toyoracer View Post
What a pleasant surprise to see you back creating Alex

Kinda lost for words, ah, incredible vision and detail work. That rear fan mounting is perfect and overall just a beautiful piece of artistic expression from you.

Really appreciate you sharing your free time with us. I hope you will have some more, whenever.
Hey bro, thanks!! I am glad that I am around nice people and awesome modders! Respect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kier View Post
Really great job Alex, love it
Thanks Kier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riekmaharg2 View Post
Sweet custom CPU fan
Thanks brah!
Old 11th Dec 2012, 20:15   #33
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Guys I would really appreciate your support! Take a second (literally!) and vote for my mod right here !

Thanks in advance guys! Bit-tech modding gang for a friend!
Old 12th Dec 2012, 05:28   #34
Sissilisko
Multimodder

Sissilisko has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
now you should make a abstract case for it and it would be le perfecto

unfinished:
none!
Sissilisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2012, 08:31   #35
Sn00k3r
Modder

Sn00k3r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
One-of-a-kind Cooler!

Love it
Sn00k3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2012, 11:23   #36
B NEGATIVE
All Hail Kim Jong Magoo!

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I will give a vote for this,cant argue with the workmanship at all.
B NEGATIVE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 19:47   #37
AnG3L
Ultimate Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissilisko View Post
now you should make a abstract case for it and it would be le perfecto
Temptation man!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn00k3r View Post
One-of-a-kind Cooler!

Love it
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B NEGATIVE View Post
I will give a vote for this,cant argue with the workmanship at all.
Thank you B! You
Old 16th Dec 2012, 21:21   #38
Social_Pariah
What's a Dremel?

Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Social_Pariah is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Just stunning. Honestly I wish I was this creative, but I ain't
Social_Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 22:36   #39
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
I would have loved to vote for this but I don't like Facebook.

Hope you do do a project to accompany this sweet mini project, if you say your tempted I think that's a good sign because us modders can't resist that modders itch when we get it.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Dec 2012, 19:34   #40
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Congrats AnG3L!

View Mode