bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Tech Support

Old 12th Dec 2012, 17:50   #1
ripmax
Supermodder

ripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysis
Youtube Not Working

Youtube is refusing to load, but only for me, every other device on my network can load it.

It doesn't load on firefox or chrome, I've tried deleting cookies, starting firefox in safe-mode, changing my dns, and uninstalling and reinstalling both chrome and firefox.

Youtube works using a proxy (http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php).
ripmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2012, 19:16   #2
Jester_612
"Jammy..."

Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.Jester_612 is definitely a rep cheat.
I know what you mean, there is a new version to install.
Old 12th Dec 2012, 23:18   #3
ripmax
Supermodder

ripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysisripmax can run Crysis
In case people get confused, I mean the entirety of youtube doesn't load, not just videos. To add to the list of things I have tried, flushing my DNS didn't work either.

Last edited by ripmax; 12th Dec 2012 at 23:35.
Old 13th Dec 2012, 09:02   #4
deathtaker27
Backups ... Its a way of life

deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.deathtaker27 is definitely a rep cheat.
do an nslookup and tell me where it points to.

If you do not know how:

Go Start, Run
Enter cmd and press enter
type into the command prompt window that opens: NSLookup www.Youtube.com
deathtaker27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 12:21   #5
towelie
How do I Internet!!

towelie has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltowelie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Have you got any host entries for it or the ad site's that go with it? ytimg one of them if i recall
Hard Drives:50GB SSD OCZ Sandforce driver/1TB WD Green 7200RPM
Case:NZXT 810 Switch Black
towelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 16:36   #6
ripmax
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by towelie View Post
Have you got any host entries for it or the ad site's that go with it? ytimg one of them if i recall
I checked my host file and found youtube was there, after deleting it, youtube worked again, thanks for the suggestion.