bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: Pump orientation, facing forward or facing backwards?
Pumps facing backward 16 43.24%
Pumps facing forward 21 56.76%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15th Dec 2012, 02:38   #281
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
I was going to wait till this was finished, but I'll just pretend that the glass is already in.

Fantastic job mate! She looks brilliant.
Old 16th Dec 2012, 10:33   #282
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
She indeed looks brilliant.Great job man its a true beauty.
Project Ignotus
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 12:33   #283
k.3nny
Hypermodder

k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.k.3nny is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Woow, I love the Design, So unique !
k.3nny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 18:00   #284
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Really really nice desk rig & nice temps, I'm liking how that IO piece looks lit up, can't wait to have mine up & running, looks awesome, hope they get you get that glass real soon too.
Thanks Waynio, Yup i added a row of blue LED's in the back to light up the band i left unpainted, left the plexi sanded so its a bit softer on the lighting ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila View Post
I was going to wait till this was finished, but I'll just pretend that the glass is already in.

Fantastic job mate! She looks brilliant.
Attilla, coming from you a true compliment mate, thanks so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslis View Post
She indeed looks brilliant.Great job man its a true beauty.
Thanks so much Paslis, love how your desk came out aswell, didnt realise your screens were also on actuators till i watched your vid.. damn nifty mate!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.3nny View Post
Woow, I love the Design, So unique !
Thanks so much k.3nny!!

Alas still no glass and I am off on vacation tomorrow so I am guessing I will only get it in the new year.. Anyways, hope you all have a great festive season!!!
Old 26th Jan 2013, 15:35   #285
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Squigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the DremelSquigly has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
been away for a while but didn't really have much to update, was having wars with the glass supplier since the start of the year and finally got the glass this week, Spent some time re-doing some cables and things i didn't like and finally got the glass in, some some quick shots with me phone so nothing special.

But she is FINALLY done.. apart from a few things i want to tidy up lolz (does it truly ever end??)

Will do some night shots later, and then maybe some proper photos..
Old 26th Jan 2013, 15:36   #286
elAwesome
Multimodder

elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.elAwesome is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Awesome!!!
elAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 15:44   #287
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Really looking stunning Squigly!
l3p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 16:01   #288
Hukkel
Supermodder

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I LOVE IT!!!!
Hukkel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 17:30   #289
The_Crapman
MD of M.Z.A. Inc and Weasel Pimp

The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.
Finally! Them dam glass cowboys! Ha ha. Looks really great squigs

How to Get a FREE (sort of) Hard Drive and Other Small Parts
The_Crapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jan 2013, 17:31   #290
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looks awesome,man.

I am glad that you finally got that glass.
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2013, 09:21   #291
Sarakon
The German

Sarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for presidentSarakon should be considered for president
Party at Squigs house looks truly amazing!
Old 27th Jan 2013, 10:35   #292
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.
I've just been looking back at this log and the end result is truly awesome. The way it looks, the shape, the chrome pipe work. Just everything about it. It really is totally perfect.

Top modding dude, you deserve a really big pat on the back for a superb build.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jan 2013, 18:40   #293
morgansk
I've got wood

morgansk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I can't say any more than the others - this is an awesome desk, I'll be happy if mine is half as cool as this!
morgansk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Jan 2013, 10:07   #294
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Quote:
Originally Posted by elAwesome View Post
Awesome!!!
Thanks bud ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3p View Post
Really looking stunning Squigly!
Much appretiated l3p!! All credit still goes to you for the inspiration on this one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukkel View Post
I LOVE IT!!!!
Lolz thanks Hukkel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crapman View Post
Finally! Them dam glass cowboys! Ha ha. Looks really great squigs
Thanks bud, had to lodge some foot in some rear end to finally get it but hey, its here and in *whoop whoop*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranja View Post
Looks awesome,man.
I am glad that you finally got that glass.
Thanks Pranja!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarakon View Post
Party at Squigs house looks truly amazing!
Lolz, me thinks if I had a party I would wake up with a bad hangover and no desk!! ;-p

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogjeff View Post
I've just been looking back at this log and the end result is truly awesome. The way it looks, the shape, the chrome pipe work. Just everything about it. It really is totally perfect.
Top modding dude, you deserve a really big pat on the back for a superb build.
Thanks Jeff!! I have always admired your work so consider this true praise!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansk View Post
I can't say any more than the others - this is an awesome desk, I'll be happy if mine is half as cool as this!
Thanks Morgan, every build has its own merits, and im sure yours will be just as good if not even better!!
Old 28th Jan 2013, 13:18   #295
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.
I was wondering what happened to this build, I'm glad to hear that you finally got the glass installed. I'm looking forward to the final shots don't make us wait!

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2013, 13:20   #296
dream1
Multimodder

dream1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
WOOWH its done gratz !
dream1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Jan 2013, 18:14   #297
Waynio
Mmmm Donuts

Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.Waynio is definitely a rep cheat.
Wooo hooooo got the glass & it looks awesome Squigly.

It's got all elements I like in a project.
Waynio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Feb 2013, 20:58   #298
Squigly
MODfiend.. ~twitch~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechh69 View Post
I was wondering what happened to this build, I'm glad to hear that you finally got the glass installed. I'm looking forward to the final shots don't make us wait!
Thanks Mechh, I have been slack and made you wait i know, but will try get some pics up tomorrow, been a crazy few weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream1 View Post
WOOWH its done gratz !
Thanks Dream, well worth waiting for it was, a few little things to work on, but in no rush for those

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynio View Post
Wooo hooooo got the glass & it looks awesome Squigly.

It's got all elements I like in a project.
Thanks Waynio, much inspiration from you aswell so a big thanks
Old 8th Feb 2013, 21:05   #299
Vloyadkin
What's a Dremel?

Vloyadkin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
gz for finishing this build, and i gotta say that it´s a beauty
Vloyadkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Feb 2013, 00:02   #300
kelmannen
Supermodder

kelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelkelmannen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
SEXTREMELY good looking!!! Awesome build!!

I have to say i got kinda bored with all the desks (hey! no offence, i really like desk builds!) all squareish and boxy, and then squigly dropped down from above waveing around his curvewand and BAM! there we have the Omega desk! truly unique design and really great craftmanship!

It's a shame this didn't make it to mod of the year!! (hope they include it next one )

Flawlessly done!

Hopes that i someday completes my first scratchbuild...
kelmannen is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode