bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 12th Dec 2012, 22:14   #101
xSoMBrAx
Supermodder

xSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the DremelxSoMBrAx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome Editor22

I've been off for such a long time is nice to see all of this progress at once!

Follow me on Facebook!
xSoMBrAx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 22:40   #102
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

E.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run Crysis
Beautiful work, man! I love the way this thing sits. Beautiful.
LilyPC - in progressBIO-A10 - MotM Jul. '12 Nominee Loser!"Movie Sign!" - in progressCheckMate - MotM May '09 Nominee Loser!BluBawx I - MotY '09 Nominee Loser!Lumičre Noire - MotM Apr. '08 Nominee Loser!NOTalis w/ MNPCTech"Building Better Worlds" - MotM Feb. '08 Nominee Loser!
E.E.L. Ambiense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2012, 22:47   #103
Tynecider
Since ZX81

Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
very nice work.
very nice cnc too ;-)
“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” - Frank Zappa
Tynecider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 00:07   #104
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
Lovely work Nate! Even as a prototype you put together in 6 days this looked fantastic!

You have skills my friend
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 16:22   #105
Angel OD
Pump Killer

Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Angel OD - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
YAY!
I wish I had joined you guys in Germany so I could have seen it live!

Beautifull work m8!
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=207889 - Motm nominee
The Theory of Everything http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=219504 - Motm WINNER!
Angel OD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Dec 2012, 18:08   #106
aRkangeL
MegaRUSH

aRkangeL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Just freaking awesomeee!

Great job!
Old 16th Dec 2012, 10:18   #107
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSoMBrAx View Post
Awesome Editor22

I've been off for such a long time is nice to see all of this progress at once!
Thanks man, glad to see your back now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.E.L. Ambiense View Post
Beautiful work, man! I love the way this thing sits. Beautiful.
Thanks dude, love where the mod zoo is heading btw! keep it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynecider View Post
very nice work.
very nice cnc too ;-)
Thank you Tynecider, The CNC is my "little" baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0Pe View Post
Lovely work Nate! Even as a prototype you put together in 6 days this looked fantastic!

You have skills my friend
Thanks Hanns it's doing pretty well for a 6 day build lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel OD View Post
YAY!
I wish I had joined you guys in Germany so I could have seen it live!

Beautifull work m8!
Next time man! it was awesome to meet fellow modders that I forum stalk all the time lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRkangeL View Post
Just freaking awesomeee!

Great job!
Thank you aRkangeL

----

Just as a quick update, I have been trying to get a store up and running for aaages but the other day I finally got around to finishing off some of the graphics and content so it's now good to go

E22

I'll be adding more products as time goes on as well as guides, mini logs, general ramblings etc to the blog section. So feel free to head on over to E22 on facebook to stay updated on all that.
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 10:22   #108
Paslis
Supermodder

Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Paslis - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Awesome job mate for only six days work and i saw it in Germany.
Project Ignotus
Paslis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 21:32   #109
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslis View Post
Awesome job mate for only six days work and i saw it in Germany.
Thanks mate =)
Old 17th Dec 2012, 08:20   #110
Marcusk
What's a Dremel?

Marcusk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Just as a quick update, I have been trying to get a store up and running for aaages but the other day I finally got around to finishing off some of the graphics and content so it's now good to go

E22

I'll be adding more products as time goes on as well as guides, mini logs, general ramblings etc to the blog section. So feel free to head on over to E22 on facebook to stay updated on all that.
Do you have any idea what the K2 case will cost? Great looking build BTW.
Marcusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 07:33   #111
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcusk View Post
Do you have any idea what the K2 case will cost? Great looking build BTW.
Thanks Marcusk

I'm trying to get it down to around the same price as most others on the market but no definite price has been set yet
Old 18th Dec 2012, 11:07   #112
fr0Zen
sabertooth 990FX

fr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfr0Zen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A approve of a awesome 6 day prototype but why the PSU up top?
Old 18th Dec 2012, 11:31   #113
Sam__
Multimodder

Sam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for president
It. Looks. Amazing.
Old 18th Dec 2012, 14:58   #114
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0Zen View Post
A approve of a awesome 6 day prototype but why the PSU up top?
Thanks fr0Zen, The PSU is up the top to allow it to draw in fresh air form the out side. If it was placed in the bottom then one of two things would need to take place.

A- restrict the air flow exhausting from the radiator
B- draw the exhausted air into the PSU and have it exit out of the rear.

Neither of these seemed like a good choice when just moving the PSU would solve it

Who knows maybe one day someone will mod a MKII to fit the PSU in the bottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam__ View Post
It. Looks. Amazing.
Thanks Sam
Old 20th Jan 2013, 08:29   #115
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Absolutely stunning work my friend, I am kicking myself for not seeing this project until now. I loved Evolution and I definitely love this one . +rep
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2013, 12:26   #116
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Absolutely stunning work my friend, I am kicking myself for not seeing this project until now. I loved Evolution and I definitely love this one . +rep
Thanks man I think a lot of people missed the blur of a work log! I know I have very little memories of it lol
Old 20th Jan 2013, 12:32   #117
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Awesome build,another reason for me to get a ickle CNC table in my life.

TO GOOGLE AND BUY ALL THE THINGS!!
B NEGATIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2013, 12:41   #118
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by B NEGATIVE View Post
Awesome build,another reason for me to get a ickle CNC table in my life.

TO GOOGLE AND BUY ALL THE THINGS!!
Do it! it makes building stuff so much quicker leaving more time for crazy designs!
Old 20th Jan 2013, 12:46   #119
B NEGATIVE
Pipebender

B NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitB NEGATIVE is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Editor22 View Post
Do it! it makes building stuff so much quicker leaving more time for crazy designs!

I cant believe this was rated as Average....
5 stars from me for excellence.
B NEGATIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2013, 13:13   #120
Hukkel
Supermodder

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Like I said earlier Nate, absolutely brilliant!
Hukkel is online now   Reply With Quote

View Mode