bit-tech.net

Old 29th Mar 2012, 17:00   #1
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Modding Wiki

Hey guys and Girls,

I've been working on a wiki for the past few days, adding the basic structure and what not.

Modding WIKI

Attila Lukacs, Bill Owen and a few others have kindly allowed use their guides for the core sections and to get it started.

I'll be moving them all across over the next few days and tweaking parts as I go but I felt like sharing

If anyone has any suggestions on content etc let me know and I'll do my best to add it in
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Mar 2012, 13:49   #2
bigc90210
Teh C

bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
looks great! keep it up, cant wait to have a sift through and dribble at all the mod logs
Asus Maximus VI Extreme, i7 4770k @ 4.7GHz, EK Supremacy, 32GB (4x8gb) Crucial Ballistix Tracer 1600Mhz 1.5v, 3 x W/C Titans in SLI, 500gb Samsung 840, 3x128GB Corsair SATA 3 SSD's in Raid 5, 2x2TB WD Greens in RAID 1, Corsair 540, Logitech G19, Razer Naga Molten, Razer Vaspula, Razer Kraken, Leap Motion, Triple 27" 2560x1440p,
bigc90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Dec 2012, 17:24   #3
Loomiss
What's a Dremel?

Loomiss has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks good boss, maybe under the electronics section, you can dive into wiring up custom power switches? Go into techniques for sleeving?

Other than that I have nothing.... looks good mate.
Loomiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Dec 2012, 21:16   #4
Mork
Multimodder

Mork has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That is an awesome idea, editor22!

I really like your layout so far and am looking forward to see some tutorials to fill the sections!

Will bookmark for future reference!
Mork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 07:11   #5
yoishiro
Minimodder

yoishiro has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
there are some stickies here that could be pasted over there , and some tutorials too and different materials like Aluminum types and soldering stuff , and templates and measurments :O that wiki will be huge
yoishiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2012, 17:40   #6
Bitwacker
C# forever

Bitwacker has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Very useful
Old 17th Dec 2012, 18:17   #7
Pranja
Blackwolf

Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Pranja is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Excellent stuff!
Pranja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 08:16   #8
Editor22
E22.BIZ

Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Editor22 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Thanks guys I've been a bit waylaid with e22 recently but looking to get stuck back into the wiki in the new year

If anyone fancies helping then just drop me a mail
Editor22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 08:22   #9
SilveR_172
Supermodder

SilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSilveR_172 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
nice well done mate !
SilveR_172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2012, 21:25   #10
bulldogjeff
The modding head is firmly back on.

bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.bulldogjeff is definitely a rep cheat.
I missed this first time round. Looking good, it will be seriously useful for people just getting into modding or even for those stuck on a particular piece which they need a bit of help with.
bulldogjeff is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode