bit-tech.net

Old 18th Dec 2012, 10:19   #4381
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthippo View Post
Do the IAF refer to them as Flankers, or do they have their own name?
There's no set name. I call them Flankers because it's easy. The IAF personnel call them whatever they feel like - Sukhoi, Thirty, Em-Kay-Eye.

Also, HI! I haven't seen you around these parts in a while. Busy with real life?
Old 18th Dec 2012, 11:04   #4382
whisperwolf
I *am* a Dremel

whisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNiMaL_FuSS View Post
Thought you'd like to know this is currently a 1m print adorning the wall of a lady friend of mine whom has a PhD in something or other to do with European Grey Wolves (I didn't pay attention)...suffice to say she was very chuffed with it and my inability to pay attention will be circumvented by this picture for months to come.

I'll snap a pic when I'm next there! EDIT: of the wolves on the wall...nothing else...mind from gutter people.
glad it enlarged to that size ok.

My Flickr
whisperwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 11:53   #4383
stonedsurd

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzXP View Post
Thanks mate. But really? There's a question there?

Then I see this and go, ahhhhhhhh, nice work
Thanks Jazz

Here's some more:

Preflight by angad84, on Flickr

Bossman by angad84, on Flickr

Locking Up by angad84, on Flickr

Rolling Out by angad84, on Flickr

M53 by angad84, on Flickr

Liftoff by angad84, on Flickr

Hot Butt by angad84, on Flickr
Old 18th Dec 2012, 22:39   #4384
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post
Also, HI! I haven't seen you around these parts in a while. Busy with real life?
Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Either way, it's been interesting. Yeah, I was living somewhere without internet access for a while and just sort of wandered off. Looks like you've been up to some awesome stuff.
Old 19th Dec 2012, 01:16   #4385
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Loving those long exposure shots Material.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2012, 02:50   #4386
Sam__
Multimodder

Sam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead beat View Post

Java by Speshalist, on Flickr
That is a beautiful picture. I need to learn how to shoot black and white.
Old 19th Dec 2012, 11:00   #4387
stonedsurd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthippo View Post
Is this real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Either way, it's been interesting. Yeah, I was living somewhere without internet access for a while and just sort of wandered off. Looks like you've been up to some awesome stuff.
Living without interwebnetz sounds... interesting.

Yes, I've had interesting times, mostly fun.

Moar

Low Pass by angad84, on Flickr

Landing Roll by angad84, on Flickr

Braking by angad84, on Flickr

Back to the Nest by angad84, on Flickr

Taxiing by angad84, on Flickr
Old 20th Dec 2012, 09:42   #4388
stonedsurd

A few more...

Heading Out by angad84, on Flickr

Don't Look Now... by angad84, on Flickr

Launch! by angad84, on Flickr

Reheat by angad84, on Flickr

Mirage 2000H by angad84, on Flickr

Outbound by angad84, on Flickr
Old 20th Dec 2012, 19:03   #4389
Material
Soco Amaretto Lime
bit-tech Staff

Material is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMaterial is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
An now for a slight change of pace - the Dennis staff party.

My first attempt at photos in a club and the theme, as you may guess, was films. More on Flickr.

Fear and loathing by PGoodhead, on Flickr

Pointing by PGoodhead, on Flickr

RAVE by PGoodhead, on Flickr

Shouty by PGoodhead, on Flickr

bit-tech on Facebook - Custom PC on Facebook - bit-tech on Twitter

Steam ID: votelarry - BFBC2 ID: M4terial - Feel free to add me
Material is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2012, 19:20   #4390
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan

Sinister by PGoodhead, on Flickr

So can you all guess who this is....

So many memories flooding back....
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2012, 23:08   #4391
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
My mate lent me his 105 2.8 macro lens, only had half an hour to play after the little one went to bed. Wish I hadn't its such a good lens but I've got other stuff I really need to buy...

DSC_4390 by steveo_mcg, on Flickr

DSC_4392 by steveo_mcg, on Flickr
Old 21st Dec 2012, 09:16   #4392
Cheap Mod Wannabe
Ultramodder

Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Cheap Mod Wannabe - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
@Pookeyhead! Absolutely awesome shot! How did you do that? Merry Christmas to you too sir!

@Angad - Hot butt is a beast of a shot. really hot

love the different stuff in this thread... The Sinister smile from Lance, to Thomas the train!

Here's another light painting I did of my friends car while on a meteor shower excursion...

Honda Civic - Light Painting by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr

And here's one of my girlfriend... cause I miss her

I open my eyes by Neo - nimajus, on Flickr
Cheap Mod Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Dec 2012, 10:38   #4393
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Lol, its not me. Its actually someone else who used to work for Bit-tech....

But his name will remain anonymous....
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Dec 2012, 12:22   #4394
stonedsurd

Thanks Neo. I actually feel "Reheat" is my favourite from the day, but clearly the public prefers Hot Butt. I blame the title

Your second shot is really excellent

Flight Ops by angad84, on Flickr

Clean by angad84, on Flickr

Above the Threshold by angad84, on Flickr

Two Point Landing by angad84, on Flickr

One-Eleven by angad84, on Flickr
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 11:50   #4395
Omega Point
Supermodder

Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
This worked out slightly better than I thought it would

Spinning by OmegaPoint, on Flickr

yUCihYVAqJakQJKVlqZAgYKWpKNAxcLDxMnDa0CmhZOTQISWlY VLQMiWpoWlhZlAyUCBlECilpmZqECjlkCJlYaWmZRAqJakQKOI hZmFQImiQJWWQJeZiamFa0CVlqNAhaWFlUCDgZKFSw==
Omega Point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Dec 2012, 11:01   #4396
stonedsurd

Omega, is that one of them fan things that spins because of the candle's heat?

Go Go Go! by angad84, on Flickr

Too Close by angad84, on Flickr

Tigers by angad84, on Flickr

The Pointy End by angad84, on Flickr

Avro 748 by angad84, on Flickr
Old 24th Dec 2012, 11:18   #4397
Omega Point
Supermodder

Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Omega Point - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post
Omega, is that one of them fan things that spins because of the candle's heat?

It is, everything but the base spins on that one.

Your 3rd shot is really interesting.

yUCihYVAqJakQJKVlqZAgYKWpKNAxcLDxMnDa0CmhZOTQISWlY VLQMiWpoWlhZlAyUCBlECilpmZqECjlkCJlYaWmZRAqJakQKOI hZmFQImiQJWWQJeZiamFa0CVlqNAhaWFlUCDgZKFSw==
Omega Point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Dec 2012, 21:40   #4398
stonedsurd

I see what you mean - the "fan" bit is attached to the cylindrical cage. Very cool.

Cline on Finals by angad84, on Flickr

Coasting Cline by angad84, on Flickr

Antonov An-32RE "Sutlej" by angad84, on Flickr

Mirage by Night by angad84, on Flickr

Night Ops by angad84, on Flickr
Old 26th Dec 2012, 21:44   #4399
JazzXP
Eh! Steve

JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!JazzXP - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Sharing this one just for the lols.

There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and benchmarks.

there is no such thing as "Fool-Proof" just "Idiot resistant" - Pflumingo
JazzXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2012, 04:57   #4400
bdigital
Is re-building his PC again

bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.bdigital is definitely a rep cheat.
Hi - hope you all had a good Christmas

Festive by bdigital101, on Flickr

Curiosity by bdigital101, on Flickr

Check out my Apline White TJ07 - Case Mod and Water cooled build. http://www.flickr.com/photos/6188486...7631486959032/
bdigital is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
no skimlinks, stonedsurd? hell yes!