bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 3rd Aug 2012, 18:04   #21
Vandalo
Modder

Vandalo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ok guys now I proceed with the side panel...

Honestly I had never seen a panel so structured. Is a panel of variable thickness molded in ABS coupled to a shell of sheet aluminum. Very beautiful and well done but terribly difficult to modify... at least from what I do about it.

There is also a handy grid anti dust easily removable.

For my Cosmos I planned to put a radiator 480 in the lower part of the case and above it another of 360.
As you can see the side panel will have to undergo a change for the passage of air from the rad 480 while the 360 ​​the grid is all right.

I begin by separating the aluminum shell attached to the perimeter of the panel in ABS with tabs and to center with a very tough adhesive.

and now
See you soon...
Vandalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Aug 2012, 01:15   #22
Hanoken
Modder

Hanoken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My god.... Dem radiators.... :O then I heard this going on through my head (so I heard you like radiators, so I put a radiator ontop of another radiator XD) keep up the good work and subbed for more
Hanoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2012, 13:04   #23
Vandalo
Modder

Thanks Hanoken.
Old 6th Aug 2012, 13:15   #24
Fuganater
Supermodder

Fuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run CrysisFuganater can run Crysis
OMG RADS!!
Old 10th Aug 2012, 10:14   #25
Dagored
What's a Dremel?

Dagored has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Absolutely brilliant position of the radiators.
Performance is above all else!
Dagored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Aug 2012, 11:26   #26
epetersson
What's a Dremel?

epetersson has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great job with those radiators!
epetersson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Aug 2012, 21:03   #27
Vandalo
Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuganater View Post
OMG RADS!!
Yeeeeeeaaaaahhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagored View Post
Absolutely brilliant position of the radiators.
Performance is above all else!
Thanks Dago I'm very glad that you like... for me first the performance and later the aesthetic

Every my project before I study it to maximize the performance, and later "I dress it" for the aesthetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epetersson View Post
Great job with those radiators!
Thanks epetersson
Old 12th Sep 2012, 07:43   #28
ASPHIAX
Beyond Complexity Lies Simplicity

ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Jumping in a little late, BRILLIANT positioning of the PSU!
This config opens up a whole new range of possibilities!
Well done sir !
W. www.ModWithMe.com
FB. https://www.facebook.com/ModWithMe
ASPHIAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 10:37   #29
Vandalo
Modder

Thanks ASPHIAX

So... in the last weekend I was from my friend Corsaronero. He showed me something that has sent me into a frenzy. Every time I go to his house I see wonderful things.
It is a tank, and from unmistakable style, is easily understand that made him ... The Green Water of Class does not remember anything?

After letting me see he said " keep, it is yours " ... was his Christmas gift for me.
Back home I did just the photos, judge for yourself what a show.

This tank is beautiful
But by testing at night with the lighting ... is a wonderful thing.

After which Corsaronero told me that this tank is part of a project he has in mind and that is the number 1 in the double version.
So for me it is an honor to present a preview.
Thanks Ermanno.
Old 18th Dec 2012, 11:31   #30
Sam__
Multimodder

Sam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for presidentSam__ should be considered for president
this looks like it's going to be a goodun. It already looks amazing.
Old 18th Dec 2012, 11:39   #31
Tynecider
Since ZX81

Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Tynecider is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nice job, The res reminds of HL2 energy cells.

Keep up the good work
“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” - Frank Zappa
Tynecider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 11:48   #32
Corsaronero333
Supermodder

Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Corsaronero333 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
thank you my friend
Corsaronero333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 14:02   #33
Psyance
Supermodder

Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.Psyance is definitely a rep cheat.
Sooooo nice, subbed to this.
Psyance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Dec 2012, 14:15   #34
kelvinb
BF3 Username - D0rmarth

kelvinb - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!kelvinb - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!kelvinb - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!kelvinb - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!kelvinb - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!kelvinb - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!kelvinb - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!kelvinb - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!kelvinb - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!kelvinb - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!kelvinb - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Very very nice tank, do you think he would sell me one !
Old 18th Dec 2012, 17:44   #35
Vandalo
Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam__ View Post
this looks like it's going to be a goodun. It already looks amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynecider View Post
Nice job, The res reminds of HL2 energy cells.

Keep up the good work
is very beatiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaronero333 View Post
thank you my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyance View Post
Sooooo nice, subbed to this.
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinb View Post
Very very nice tank, do you think he would sell me one !
Oh sure!!! I think you can contact he.
Old 18th Dec 2012, 17:54   #36
ASPHIAX
Beyond Complexity Lies Simplicity

ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!ASPHIAX - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Now that is one awesome looking res!
Great work there dude, cant wait for what you think of next !
W. www.ModWithMe.com
FB. https://www.facebook.com/ModWithMe
ASPHIAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Dec 2012, 12:30   #37
KoSoVaR^
Professional Sleever & Modder

KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.KoSoVaR^ is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Looking awsome dude :3, Subbed!
KoSoVaR^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2012, 17:21   #38
Lehani
Multimodder

Lehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the DremelLehani has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I like you are taking the time to do it like you want it, and the RES is really nice

Keep it up
Old 26th Dec 2012, 17:45   #39
siliconfanatic
Rep whore/thread killer

siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.siliconfanatic is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandalo View Post
Thanks ASPHIAX

This tank is beautiful
But by testing at night with the lighting ... is a wonderful thing.

eyes wide, 1,2,3, thump! TKO.

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Last edited by siliconfanatic; 27th Dec 2012 at 06:10.
siliconfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2012, 20:42   #40
xTatic
~

xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xTatic is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconfanatic View Post
eyes wide, 1,2,3, thump! TKO.
When there are that many images don't quote the whole thing >_<
xTatic is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode