bit-tech.net

Old 19th Dec 2012, 11:46   #3101
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Once you get to higher levels you accumulate more xp per game, and you use less xp because you're already there so to speak.

Each tier gets easier to get to once you reach it for some reason.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2012, 12:14   #3102
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
that make bazaar sense for some reason.

So the lower tier's force you to grind and the weak buy lots of gold or premium tanks in hope of getting better tanks...

Shall grind Tier 5 until I cry then..
Burnout21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2012, 12:24   #3103
Domestic_ginger
Supermodder

Domestic_ginger can run CrysisDomestic_ginger can run CrysisDomestic_ginger can run CrysisDomestic_ginger can run CrysisDomestic_ginger can run CrysisDomestic_ginger can run CrysisDomestic_ginger can run CrysisDomestic_ginger can run CrysisDomestic_ginger can run CrysisDomestic_ginger can run CrysisDomestic_ginger can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout21 View Post
Am I missing something here?
Accumulating free XP? Usually P2W.

15k can be alot when you're stock; if it seems like a chore then get your double and switch tank. A week and you're there. Just get moar tanks to double and you can grind them in the background without getting too stressed about it and inflicting those horrible tanks on your friends.

If you think you're not bad try www.noobmeter.com and enter your details. He's got it up and running. It takes capping somewhat out of the efficiency equation.

EDIT: you mean bizzare? or bazzaar?
Domestic_ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2012, 12:51   #3104
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domestic_ginger View Post
Accumulating free XP? Usually P2W.
I noticed in some youtube vid's players with buckets of XP, not sure if they are beta testers with a huge amount so they can upgrade and de-bug or what...

Quote:
15k can be alot when you're stock; if it seems like a chore then get your double and switch tank. A week and you're there. Just get moar tanks to double and you can grind them in the background without getting too stressed about it and inflicting those horrible tanks on your friends.
I usually play left to right and get my daily double, I liked the triple of (last?) weekend. Some major fun had.

Quote:
If you think you're not bad try www.noobmeter.com and enter your details. He's got it up and running. It takes capping somewhat out of the efficiency equation.
I feel ashamed after look at the result, don't look at me..

Quote:
EDIT: you mean bizzare? or bazzaar?
Indeed Bizzare, not the market as I had put.. [FAIL]
Old 19th Dec 2012, 12:58   #3105
Jake123456
All hail Olivia Wilde!!

Jake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming SaiyanJake123456 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
How is this game holding up? I haven't been on in for a few months now..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending Credits View Post
If I ejaculated a 1.5TB HDD I'd probably do it again from the excitement.
Jake123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2012, 13:13   #3106
j.col
Supermodder

j.col has yet to learn the way of the Dremelj.col has yet to learn the way of the Dremelj.col has yet to learn the way of the Dremelj.col has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Once you get to higher levels you accumulate more xp per game, and you use less xp because you're already there so to speak.

Each tier gets easier to get to once you reach it for some reason.
Quote:
that make bazaar sense for some reason.

So the lower tier's force you to grind and the weak buy lots of gold or premium tanks in hope of getting better tanks...

Shall grind Tier 5 until I cry then..
what lance said is true, i have noticed the higher i go in tiers, the higher my avg xp per game is going up as well.
eg.
T-1 heavy 124 battles avg xp is 383 (tier 5)
T-29 122 battles avg xp is 730 per game (tier 7)
then if you retrain the crew for the next tier tank, your crew starts at 90% (providing they were already at 100% and its the same cless eg. heavy to heavy)
so within a few battles your crew is back to 100%,
then pick a skill that starts straight away like clutch braking etc... dont pick a skill that only works after it hits 100%. eg. BIA
when you get the skill to 100% then change it to BIA or some other skill.
that way you get some skills all the way to 100%

tier 5 is not that bad.
on my IS3, i had to grind 44k xp for the top gun, 14k xp for the tracks and 14xp for the turret and now i have a grind of 165k to unlock next tank
so thats over 237k xp grinded on one tank and i had the top engine already from the IS

dont buy gold rounds with gold or premium tanks imo.
just get a premium account, only works out to 30p per day and you get 50% ectra xp and credits per game, this can make a real difference in a grind
Old 19th Dec 2012, 15:03   #3107
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Currently rocking

Pz III
Stug III
Covenanter
Valentine
T40
T28
KV1
SU-76

I've had the most fun in Tier IV, especially with my old Hetzer and T-28. I almost feel the need to try some french tanks out, but I want to hit Tier VI before that..
Old 19th Dec 2012, 15:59   #3108
Marvin-HHGTTG
Marvin. I don't care what ^ says...

Marvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Snip
I've replied to your clan request BTW. Come on Mumble this evening and we'll have a game & a chat. I'll be on from about 8:30-9PM until somewhere in the region of midnight.
Marvin-HHGTTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2012, 16:02   #3109
Marvin-HHGTTG
Marvin. I don't care what ^ says...

Marvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitMarvin-HHGTTG is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake123456 View Post
How is this game holding up? I haven't been on in for a few months now..
Worth trying again - the physics patch has changed the way the game plays for the better, tiers and matchmaking have been rebalanced, the graphics engine updated and many maps tweaked.

There are still a few old issues (no damage critical hits for instance), but generally the game has improved vastly over the last 6 months.
Marvin-HHGTTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2012, 16:31   #3110
lilgoth89
Captin Calliope

lilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyanlilgoth89 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Currently rocking

Pz III
Stug III
Covenanter
Valentine
T40
T28
KV1
SU-76

I've had the most fun in Tier IV, especially with my old Hetzer and T-28. I almost feel the need to try some french tanks out, but I want to hit Tier VI before that..
ouch, again i must have hit you in my SU-26 sometime ^_^ hetzers and T-28s are my fav targets to shoot at coz i can one shot a hetzer with a lucky shot, and almost one shot a T-28 with a decent damage roll
add me to your friends list sometime, we can platoon up for a few battles and make some creds and get some wins

Last edited by lilgoth89; 19th Dec 2012 at 16:43.
lilgoth89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Dec 2012, 18:37   #3111
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin-HHGTTG View Post
I've replied to your clan request BTW. Come on Mumble this evening and we'll have a game & a chat. I'll be on from about 8:30-9PM until somewhere in the region of midnight.
Shall do, I won't be back on until then either

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgoth89 View Post
ouch, again i must have hit you in my SU-26 sometime ^_^ hetzers and T-28s are my fav targets to shoot at coz i can one shot a hetzer with a lucky shot, and almost one shot a T-28 with a decent damage roll
add me to your friends list sometime, we can platoon up for a few battles and make some creds and get some wins
More than likely, I kinda recognise your handle if its the same in game..
Old 21st Dec 2012, 13:44   #3112
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

It came to my attention today about running mods in WoT, which makes me curious as to what you guys are using.
Old 21st Dec 2012, 13:48   #3113
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
There are tons of useful ones out there (e.g. there is one which shows a countdown timer for base capture isntead of just the bar) but personally I find I only ever use JimbosCrosshairMod. Shows your reload time, shell travel time and generally looks nicer.

Also......

AWESOMESAUCE!!!

24th-29th x3 crew xp! A free tank and lots of discounts on pretty much everything! Time to save up some creds people!
Worklog - The Amputer!
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Dec 2012, 13:49   #3114
Lance
Ender of discussions.

Lance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming SaiyanLance is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Superzoom out.

Different reticles.

Mods on the tanks themselves.

Marvin has a guide in the first page.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 00:19   #3115
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

The T1E6 a one day thing? That's how it sounds to me...
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 00:57   #3116
xxxsonic1971
W.O.T xxxsonic1971

xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Gonna grind me IS for 5 days to get IS3, also can i join someones clan on here??
xxxsonic1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 01:05   #3117
xxxsonic1971
W.O.T xxxsonic1971

xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.xxxsonic1971 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Currenly ruunning.... IS - Matila black prince - M22Locust - T26E4Super Pershing - T50/2 - Covenantor.
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 07:25   #3118
Throbbi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Throbbi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
The T1E6 a one day thing? That's how it sounds to me...
The way I read that is that everyone who logs in to the game on 24th gets that tank for free, either that or everyone just gets that for nothing.
Worklog - The Amputer!
Throbbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 10:40   #3119
Risky
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.Risky is definitely a rep cheat.
I knew I should have waited on buying the M10 Wolverine but I couldn't resist. Was very impressed with the earnings, but my winrate is appalling. Sherman is still at 80% wR
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 15:23   #3120
xxxsonic1971
W.O.T xxxsonic1971

the christmas garage looks nice lol

Tags
good track record, mmo, shelling out, tanks, tanks a lot, tanks for the memories!, world of tanks